Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 165 (permalink) Old 11-29-2005, 05:30 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

New Forum MERGED

The new forum looks great.......... Many more features.......

FYI - I tested the merge threads function and merged three threads about giving props to the new forum, all the post are now merged into this thread.

:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|

Last edited by R1Lover; 12-01-2005 at 09:09 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 165 (permalink) Old 11-29-2005, 05:34 PM
just a user

Send a message via MSN to korrupt1 Send a message via Yahoo to korrupt1
looks kewl. but half my stuff aint working right (at the moment...I am a patient man)

I know you guys are going through some upgrades stuff so i am just letting ya know whats happening on my end

smileys = nope nothing but words

view last post code = nope it aint woking
post #3 of 165 (permalink) Old 11-29-2005, 05:49 PM
just a user

this is what I get when I click ANY last post icon

ok.....how the hell do I insert a pic now?
post #4 of 165 (permalink) Old 11-29-2005, 05:51 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

This forum uses different Smilies and the old ones will not work..... I'm sure it will take Corey a few days to get some more over here on the new forum...

As for the new post link, you don't need that anymore as there is one at the top of the screen now...

The one you have in your sig is for the old forum, that's why it doesnt' work now.....

This site is much better Bro. you will love it after you get used to it.

R1Lover

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #5 of 165 (permalink) Old 11-29-2005, 05:52 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

If you want, I can fix your sig for you? Just let me know.

|
|
|
|
post #6 of 165 (permalink) Old 11-29-2005, 05:53 PM
just a user

39.1k for pics????

even when I got the small size for image resizer its 40.3k

it all seems so new to me

I cant belive I missed out on the beginning.......stupid cox cable people
post #7 of 165 (permalink) Old 11-29-2005, 05:53 PM
just a user

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER
If you want, I can fix your sig for you? Just let me know.

yes please!!!

post #8 of 165 (permalink) Old 11-29-2005, 05:58 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by korrupt1
yes please!!!

Done........

If you look at the top of the page you can view new post or on the QUICK LINKS tab you can view today's post too....

|
|
|
|
post #9 of 165 (permalink) Old 11-29-2005, 06:02 PM
Wheatman

I think it sucks.....This is the way the 1000rr site is.....I hate it....
post #10 of 165 (permalink) Old 11-29-2005, 06:04 PM
I swear it wasn't my pipe

Send a message via AIM to Pvt Jet Send a message via MSN to Pvt Jet Send a message via Yahoo to Pvt Jet
I don't think it's that bad.. Just a change... I hate changes just like anyone else.. Guess we'll just have to get used to it. For some reason the quick reply is working either
post #11 of 165 (permalink) Old 11-29-2005, 06:05 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Nothing like being Blunt....... lol

Give it a while Bro..... It's different but I think it's much better after you get used to it....... ??

|
|
|
|
post #12 of 165 (permalink) Old 11-29-2005, 06:05 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt Jet
I don't think it's that bad.. Just a change... I hate changes just like anyone else.. Guess we'll just have to get used to it. For some reason the quick reply is working either
You have to click on the "notepad on one of the post first" them the quick reply will work, or you can hit the quote button too..

|
|
|
|
post #13 of 165 (permalink) Old 11-29-2005, 06:08 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
we are working on it all guys...slowly working on the settings and such
post #14 of 165 (permalink) Old 11-29-2005, 06:09 PM

Send a message via AIM to Pvt Jet Send a message via MSN to Pvt Jet Send a message via Yahoo to Pvt Jet
Good deal.. that's better.
post #15 of 165 (permalink) Old 11-29-2005, 06:09 PM
Who took my wings? :)

Wow... work on my bathroom for one night and things just completely change

Over 15,000 miles on my '05 Honda F4i and the proud owner of an 04 R1
post #16 of 165 (permalink) Old 11-29-2005, 06:13 PM

Anyway to set posts per page?
post #17 of 165 (permalink) Old 11-29-2005, 06:13 PM
Wheatman

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER
Nothing like being Blunt....... lol

Give it a while Bro..... It's different but I think it's much better after you get used to it....... ??
This is why i quit posting at the 1000rr forum....I think this was a very bad idea.....Not my site, so what ever....Guess ill just do my duties here and post at home...MAD!!!!!!!!!
post #18 of 165 (permalink) Old 11-29-2005, 06:15 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
i set posts per page to 20 just now...slowly fixing this place up guys
post #19 of 165 (permalink) Old 11-29-2005, 06:15 PM

Set to 100 Cor... Makes it easy to read all on one page..

And you don't have to go from page to page to see replies.
post #20 of 165 (permalink) Old 11-29-2005, 06:17 PM
Who took my wings? :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt Jet
Anyway to set posts per page?
Go to UserCP
Edit Options

You can choose either the forum default or set your own

Over 15,000 miles on my '05 Honda F4i and the proud owner of an 04 R1

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode