Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-07-2005, 06:35 PM
Wheatman

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-07-2005, 06:49 PM
meat popsicle

nice lookin phone, heard it was a little short on features, something like: its basically last years model in different clothing, but if you just need a phone its cool
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-07-2005, 06:55 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Heard good and bad about it. My Bro works for Cingular and had one....said he loved how thin it was but hated how wide it was

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-07-2005, 07:00 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
i'll just stick to my old phone lol got another year on this damn contract

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-07-2005, 07:01 PM
Who took my wings? :)

I have heard lots of bad things about the key pad not lasting more than a couple of months before problems begin...

Over 15,000 miles on my '05 Honda F4i and the proud owner of an 04 R1
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-07-2005, 07:27 PM
Wheatman

Plus $199 with a Two year contract is Bullshit.......

post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-07-2005, 07:46 PM
The answer? Simple: 42

I refuse to own another Motorola phone. I had the v60i, and it didn't make it a month before I had problems with it.

By the time it hit 6 months, it was basically waiting to fall apart on me. The antenna was stripped and wouldn't stay in anymore, the display half of the phone was about to fall off. The keypad didn't work correctly, it kept powering itself off even on a full charge. There's so much more, I was glad to get rid of it and go back to a Nokia.
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-07-2005, 08:22 PM
Playin' with Fire

I like what my sidekickII does for me.

"Why spank the Americans in front of the home crowd? What would that prove that people don't already know?" - firehawk2003, 12 July 2005

"there is no such thing as lesbians.....girls are just greedy......
" - OldscholVett&R1, 01 Jan. 2006
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-07-2005, 08:27 PM
meat popsicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena808
I like what my sidekickII does for me.
sidekick? are you a 12 year old high school girl?
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-07-2005, 08:31 PM
Playin' with Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaoTan
sidekick? are you a 12 year old high school girl?
I have my business email forwarded to the phone for when I'm on the road. It works well when my contracting officer's need to me to reply via writing immediately. There's a few extras on it as well like surfing the net, text messaging, etc,,,

"Why spank the Americans in front of the home crowd? What would that prove that people don't already know?" - firehawk2003, 12 July 2005

post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-07-2005, 08:34 PM
meat popsicle

Quote:
I have my business email forwarded to the phone for when I'm on the road. It works well when my contracting officer's need to me to reply via writing immediately. There's a few extras on it as well like surfing the net, text messaging, etc,,,
is it work issued? i have only seen companies use the blackberrys for enterprise email
post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-07-2005, 08:35 PM
just a user

Send a message via MSN to korrupt1 Send a message via Yahoo to korrupt1
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjorn
I refuse to own another Motorola phone. I had the v60i, and it didn't make it a month before I had problems with it.

By the time it hit 6 months, it was basically waiting to fall apart on me. The antenna was stripped and wouldn't stay in anymore, the display half of the phone was about to fall off. The keypad didn't work correctly, it kept powering itself off even on a full charge. There's so much more, I was glad to get rid of it and go back to a Nokia.

1 reason I will never go back to a Motorola either.

Nokia for me from here on out.

I tried LG and liked the way the phone worked for say voice activation.........but the keypad would burn your face off

only Nokia I ever seemed to have trouble with was the 6255i...........and that was miniscule troubles.
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-07-2005, 08:39 PM
Playin' with Fire

Quote:
is it work issued? i have only seen companies use the blackberrys for enterprise email
I own my own company so yeah I guess its work issued since I issued it to myself and chose that particular phone for work. Its been doing good! Okay yeah I am on my now 6th sidekick (I just got another insured one today in the mail) cuz I either drop them, lose them or yeah,,,I"m on my 6th one cuz I'm a human tardo!!! haha

post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-07-2005, 09:07 PM
meat popsicle

Quote:
I own my own company so yeah I guess its work issued since I issued it to myself and chose that particular phone for work. Its been doing good! Okay yeah I am on my now 6th sidekick (I just got another insured one today in the mail) cuz I either drop them, lose them or yeah,,,I"m on my 6th one cuz I'm a human tardo!!! haha
whatever works for you d00d, i was just :1poke

post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-07-2005, 10:37 PM
Faster and Better

Send a message via AIM to Hellbound Send a message via MSN to Hellbound
omg its the end of the world now...!!!
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-07-2005, 10:47 PM
Future Lottery Winner

Send a message via MSN to Belgium
I have a razr and am very pleased with it. It's my first motorola, and I *really* like it.

I don't use games or agenda or whatever. I just use it for what it's made for - it's a PHONE people And it does that splendidly and with oodles of style

Owned several Nokias, panasonics and SonyEricssons before.

post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-08-2005, 06:32 AM
der Ubermember

Send a message via AIM to R1Budha Send a message via MSN to R1Budha Send a message via Yahoo to R1Budha
Quote:
treo's as well....

post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-08-2005, 06:41 AM
phil-osepher

Quote:
Blackberrys are freakin gay! People think they are sooooooooo cool to be on their crackberry. I mean really, how cool do you look holding a brick up to your ear to talk on the phone?

I guess if you were in traveling sales you could utilize the mobile email, but that is about it. So many people view the type of cell phone they have as a status symbol. Like the people that you see walking around with the blue-tooth earpiece in ALL the time, but never get a call.

I renewed my contract with verizon and got the "free" phone. It makes calls, it rings, it tells me the time. That is all.

post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-08-2005, 07:41 AM
meat popsicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Budha
treo's as well....
i have never worked on enterprise email for Treos, what is the BES equilivant for those?
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-08-2005, 07:43 AM
meat popsicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneedragger77
Blackberrys are freakin gay! People think they are sooooooooo cool to be on their crackberry. I mean really, how cool do you look holding a brick up to your ear to talk on the phone?

I guess if you were in traveling sales you could utilize the mobile email, but that is about it. So many people view the type of cell phone they have as a status symbol. Like the people that you see walking around with the blue-tooth earpiece in ALL the time, but never get a call.

I renewed my contract with verizon and got the "free" phone. It makes calls, it rings, it tells me the time. That is all.

bluetoof means you don't have to hold the brick up to your head, i agree about the status symbol thing, heres my current phone, best phone i ever owned
Attached Images
File Type: gif nokia_8390.gif (20.3 KB, 15 views)

Last edited by daotan; 12-08-2005 at 07:48 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode