Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-16-2005, 10:41 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
Very Nice

http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showt...41#post2081141

Nice to see they can censor the hell out of products the owners shop doesn't carry, but they can't keep a paid sponsors thread clean. i can see asking questions about the deal, ask a question about it vs this other kit, but just posting up other deals that aren't anything like the quality of this one is just ridiculous.

I WILL NOT BE SPONSORING THE R1FORUM AGAIN AFTER THIS!

rant over...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-16-2005, 10:49 PM
FAsT BOYS

theres alot of cocksuckers over there corey you know that shit.
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-16-2005, 10:52 PM
No Crying Allowed

That's messed up, I've seen people banned for less.....lol

I would let shane know how you feel and what happened....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-16-2005, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER
I would let shane know how you feel and what happened....
:imwst Yep, that's the same thing I said in the chat.
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-16-2005, 11:03 PM

They want to put cheap ass POS chain kits on their bikes it's up to them. Look at it as an investment in future business.

When their crap snaps, you'll be able to sell them swingarms, exhausts, bodywork,.... :laugh

It's just another example of why I don't go there anymore...
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-16-2005, 11:11 PM

I replied
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-17-2005, 03:10 AM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
ummm.. yeah I would PM 150 tell him you can give him a deal but he was acting liek an ass posted 3 times within an hour.. like you were living on the R1forum waiting for his reply.. give me a break.. if it's an emergency pick up the phone and dial.. forum posts you need to give 1-2 hour ley-way on replies..

eh whatever people seem to be spoiled over there

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-17-2005, 05:25 AM

That's Bad ... some people just can't appreciate !! :storm
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-17-2005, 08:20 AM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

well most dealers check in on a forum daily. he doesn't need to whore a thread up and the other guy and him posting other deals. whatever. that's probably the best deal i've ever given next to 140 pazzo's and it ends up whored up and other cheap shit posted in it. i was being VERY generous with 195 shipped since like i said most charge mujch more and i could have charged more and still been the cheapest.

i won't pm 150...the guy needs to grow up. after his last reply there is no way in hell i'll hook him up. he waits less than one day? he doesn't even see my position...at least the other guy NOW understands why i'm upset. 150 is an ass, pure and simple

post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-17-2005, 08:47 AM
No Crying Allowed

150 is just a stoned out postwhore....... if you knew the guy's post history everyone would understand.....

he just a squid, and an asshat

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|

Last edited by R1Lover; 12-17-2005 at 08:56 AM.
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-17-2005, 09:19 AM

150 is a complete dumb ass, i guess everyone knows that.
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-17-2005, 09:57 AM

That's F'd up for sure... I'd def say somethin to Shane

Knowledge will cure ignorance, but you can't fix stupid
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-17-2005, 11:55 AM

I told you not to sponsor there in the first place.

post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-17-2005, 04:20 PM
Ta Moko

150 has always been a post whore in every thread. In fact there are a heap of them over there that try and ruin every thread with one pointless post after another. A lot of the top ten posters do live there 24/7

post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-17-2005, 04:56 PM

Ah man i missed all the drama... he cleaned up his posts so i can't see it ... :-(
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-17-2005, 05:25 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

either way...once the sponsorship runs out i'm done...that was just f'd up! he even had to delete his own posts? I KNOW a mod or someone saw it before then.

stone had "motomummy" removed from his topic title when he posted pics of his bike. title was "motomummy gixxer". and just posted up pics of his bike was all. But in a vendors thread they can go on and on about this sumofallparts or whatever business? fuckit...i'm done w/ sponsoring that shit and paying 3 times more then gixxer.com! that just took the cake. I'm pretty nice, down to earth and consider myself fair. I gave it an honest chance, but that's just so f'd up...

post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-17-2005, 06:51 PM

I don't even check that forum anymore LOL.
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-17-2005, 08:53 PM
No Crying Allowed

Corey, I do have to point out that all the asshat's that posted have since said they are sorry and they are showing you some respect now... It might of been that a few of the members here posted up in support of you or the fact that they are just stupid, but either way it's nice to see them back off and show some respect.

|
|
|
|
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-18-2005, 04:32 AM
`beer?

Send a message via MSN to walker Send a message via Yahoo to walker
thats some bullshit corey. yet another reason we are all over here..
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-18-2005, 12:07 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

yup r1lover, that's why i told dakwan or whatever his name was not to worry about it. it was cool 150 deleted it all, but the worst part is a mod didn't do a damn thing about it. still didn't delete the thread...oh well

no hard feelings, but i saw the group buy going in the wrong direction and it just wasn't worth it for me to put the time into it you know.

my biggest complaint was that the forum management did nothing...not so much w/ the users

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode