Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-19-2005, 02:49 PM Thread Starter
Dirt Rider :)

Unhappy Everything sucks

When winter comes I start to feel like shit, I stop doing anything at all an feel depresed. Life stops to make sense, anybody got a cure for it?? and to add to that i can't find the right girl (
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-19-2005, 03:14 PM
Wheatman

Hate it for ya, yea i hate Cabin fever too. But a Young Peice of Ass makes it better...

post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-19-2005, 03:23 PM

so Im sick....physically....

this sucks
post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-19-2005, 04:28 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
You probably have S.A.D. (Seasonal Affective Disorder) A form of depression that manifests itself due to lack of sunlight and staying confined indoors most of the winter.. Alot of people say the Holidays depress them, when in actuallity, they're suffering a form of SAD.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-19-2005, 06:22 PM
Ta Moko

Move to a warmer place

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-19-2005, 06:24 PM
BabyEater

Send a message via MSN to Lord_Phat
Quote:
Originally Posted by eveR1ast
You probably have S.A.D. (Seasonal Affective Disorder) A form of depression that manifests itself due to lack of sunlight and staying confined indoors most of the winter.. Alot of people say the Holidays depress them, when in actuallity, they're suffering a form of SAD.
:imwst

prejudices are what fools use for reason
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-19-2005, 07:31 PM
Rollin in my 5.0

Send a message via Yahoo to beavisr1
i am with you bro with the exception i fund the right girl.....

post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-19-2005, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by r1gladiator
Move to a warmer place
:imwst

and I found a better younger girl!!! :
post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-19-2005, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eveR1ast
Is there really such a thing?
post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-20-2005, 01:31 AM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena808
Is there really such a thing?
Yeah, although it's probably not very prominent where you live due to the weather. I've noticed a huge difference in myself since moving back to Florida. Here it is, almost Christmas, and I'm still able to wear shorts outside and spend time outdoors....My mood this winter is drastically different from when I lived in the mountains in NM or up north in Pennsylvania where it's cold for 6-7 months straight.
Check it out here: http://www.nmha.org/infoctr/factsheets/27.cfm

post #11 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-20-2005, 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm
When winter comes I start to feel like shit, I stop doing anything at all an feel depresed. Life stops to make sense, anybody got a cure for it?? and to add to that i can't find the right girl (
That sucks, but take it easy.
You're too young and fell bad for not having a girl i guess. She'll come up
post #12 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-20-2005, 09:23 AM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
man in MN get depressed...that's why i go to a tanning place and tan. it's tons better!

fuckit man, just go tan...it really does help

post #13 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-20-2005, 10:40 AM

Instead of thinking about finding the "one", date multiple people at one time that's what I do :laugh ... have fun, laugh lots and think about the great things to do when it is sunny out again... living in AZ... while we always have the sun... I think more people get depressed in the summer here... when it's too hot to go outside.... or even better find a text buddy... I text all day long with a couple of guys.. tends to make the days go by faster and I chat with them at night on the computer when I have the time....
post #14 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-20-2005, 01:55 PM
Pinky

Corey's right. I used to get seasonal depression. My doctor actually told me to go tan and start taking more multi vitamins. It really does help. I only need to tan for 5 minutes to feel really good. And it's odd how it's almost instantly better as soon as I get out.

It might take you longer depending on how fair skinned you are, but in one way I'm lucky that 5 minutes is all the longer I need to bust some out some new sexy freckles.
post #15 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-20-2005, 02:04 PM Thread Starter
Dirt Rider :)

thx to all of you, your the best
post #16 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-26-2005, 07:57 AM

I used to be the same way. I would get really, really down in the winter time. I found something that helped though, I took up snowboarding a couple of years ago. Now I actually look forward to winter and snow. Still not as good as a nice trackday during the summer, but it helps pass the time.
post #17 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-26-2005, 09:41 AM

yea...staying active some way really helps

I plan on learning surfing now!

and maybe a deep sea fishing excursion when I get more settled in.

helps that I got a really hot chick with a great body to go along with all that though I guess
post #18 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-28-2005, 06:46 AM
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Send a message via MSN to Matt
I here what you are saying.

Every winter I get depressed.

Most of the time I sit at the computer and smoke a pack of ciggs and drink 7 or 8 Dews. By the time my woman gets home from work at 6 pm I am still in my PJ's. You start getting frustrated......every little thing pisses you off.......and you can't sleep at night. That's how I get. Only thing that makes me happy is going to the bar........playing pool.......and getting drunk. Which I have done every day now for the last month. And no I am not exagerating. When I go to the bar now.......the bouncers, bar tenders, and waitresses smile and say "HEY MATT" and have a beer on the table before I even sitdown now. lol

Last edited by Matt; 12-28-2005 at 06:48 AM.
post #19 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-28-2005, 07:18 AM
Pinky

I wouldn't be too proud of that.

Are you a construction worker or something Matt?

Why not get a part time job to get you out and about? Or start (oh I'm gonna get razzed) volunteering to get out and do something?
post #20 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-28-2005, 07:30 AM
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Send a message via MSN to Matt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky
I wouldn't be too proud of that.

Are you a construction worker or something Matt?

Why not get a part time job to get you out and about? Or start (oh I'm gonna get razzed) volunteering to get out and do something?

I am VOLUNTEERING to go out and get drunk.

As far as job.........I have put in a couple Apps to work part time during the week. Most places won't hire me though because I am (Over qualified)

If I get a job during the week too I wan't it to be something easy and NON stressful as I put up with enough garbage during my fulltime job. So most parttime jobs I would wan't won't hire me.

And I never said I was proud about going to the bar everynight. All I'm saying is is it is a way to get away from sitting in the house all winter depressed. I enjoy playing pool, listening to music, and getting drunk. I didn't know their was anything wrong with that

Last edited by Matt; 12-28-2005 at 07:32 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode