Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-20-2005, 05:29 PM Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Santa started a little early this year

a new set of shades & case, Oakley X-Metals

what can I say iridium amuses me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg OakleyXmetal RCO.jpg (35.9 KB, 17 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-20-2005, 05:30 PM Thread Starter
Advanced Member

and whats this . . . a gift certificate for a remote starter & installation for the new cage, so now I can stay in the house till the car is defrosted, and nice & warm

yep, this ones a keeper, she spoils me

on top of that theres homemade fudge, Christmas cookies & Godiva chocolates, and shes making real home made (Italian) Lasagna from scratch
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RemoteStart Cert.jpg (33.8 KB, 17 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-20-2005, 05:44 PM

i ahd a remote starter on my Tahoe and it was awesome, but you'd be amazed how much more gas you use....
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-20-2005, 05:49 PM Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Budha
i ahd a remote starter on my Tahoe and it was awesome, but you'd be amazed how much more gas you use....
but for a lazy ass like me, its worth it on the icy/snowy mornings, especially before my coffee kicks in :laugh

besides my fusion get better than 20 mpg city, even with the big V6

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-20-2005, 06:33 PM

Oakleys seem to be a HOT item this year. I love my remote start on my suburban. Its fun to start it up from afar and fuck with people. I'm evil like that.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-20-2005, 06:47 PM
Pinky

I got the Suicide Girls Book, and a purdy lil' necklace with a stiletto sling back pendant with pink sapphires and diamonds on it. Yup... best present EVER. Why? Because he knows me well enough to know the two things I love. Being a tattooed and pierced freak that appreciates other people like that, and being girly with feminine jewelry.

I can't wait for Christmas day now!
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-20-2005, 09:01 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Budha
You ain't shitting! Had one on each vehicle for years....they can really put a dent in the gas tank. Rorlow, you will notice a difference. But on the other hand, we never stopped using ours in the winters because the convenience over-powered the extra cash we had to shell out.

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-20-2005, 09:42 PM
The real Blue ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to R4Ltony
Hard to put a remote starter on a 37 year old truck. But I'll take some of the Lasagna.:corn

Quote:
If people don't regulate themselves, others will do it for them.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-20-2005, 09:54 PM
No Crying Allowed

I use mine in the summer too... lol After sitting in 100 degree heat all day the truck get's a little hot inside....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode