Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-21-2005, 06:42 AM Thread Starter

Homesick

Thailand is awesome and I really like it here but I'm homesick for the states... This is my first trip to Asia and I have to say im disappointed with the courtesy of the people on the roads. I cant believe the same people that are SOOO NICE and go out of their way to help you can be complete jerks when they're driving or walking...
I swear it is a free for all you have to muscle your way in to other lanes there is NO such thing as yeilding its go before the next guy at all cost.
Even walking people just cut in front of you and you have to spin sideways out of their way and jump to the side. One Grandma caught my shoulder and lost the war and her son started yelling at me. I just turned around and shrugged at him... I never want to hurt anyone but I really feel very little remorse when I am doing everything I can to go out of my way so they dont have to alter their course or speed on tincy tiny amount and when we collide... they lose im sorry but its not my fault...

A lot of jerks in the states but at least common courtesy isn't dead..

To everyone that has travelled is it like this everywhere??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-21-2005, 09:21 AM

Awwwww.......................................

Hey, kick those asian asses out of the way.

When are you going back to the States?
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-21-2005, 09:28 AM

I'm not a world traveller but I understand that it's that way in a lot of places.

I mean that people are rude on the streets.

Last edited by Wolf-R1; 12-21-2005 at 09:50 AM.
post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-21-2005, 11:34 AM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Knock that grandma down and stand over her and go "Booya Bitch".. j/k

When in Mexico you realise how disrespectful they are to their own beaches. I mean us college students get drunk raise hell and act stupid but 90% of us clean up after ourselves and actually tip the people who wait on us..

its different everywhere.. I hear that portuguese people like to smell your butt crack before they talk to you.. weird people man.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by rinn; 12-21-2005 at 11:40 AM.
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-21-2005, 11:42 AM

You know the elderly asians here in hawaii do the same thing but use the damn shopping carts! There is one grocery store I absolutely refuse to go to here. I had enough bad experiences and it took ALOT for me not to back hand someone.

I'm not picking on "asians" for I'm part chinese myself (my grandfather is full chinese) so please no one flame me on it. No matter where you go there are different ways in life/culture you need to get adjusted to. Hawaii has just about every culture packed on a little island.

You'll be home sooner than you know it Stone.
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-21-2005, 12:29 PM

Been all over the world.

Yep.

Like that everywhere.

post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-21-2005, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04R1Belgium
Been all over the world.

Yep.

Like that everywhere.

Why do you cry?

That's nice
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-21-2005, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MV-999R
Why do you cry?

That's nice
Cause people are mean everywhere

I'm the only one that's allowed to be mean ped
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-21-2005, 02:56 PM

Quote:

:laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

I'm meaner than you
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-21-2005, 02:58 PM

Quote:

So you're the Sadist and MV-999R us the Masochist??

post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-21-2005, 03:23 PM
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Send a message via MSN to Matt
I havent traveled that much at all.

But anyone ever eat chinese food here? I love Chinese food but the people that work their are rude as hell. Either that or that's just the way they talk U don't know. Here is a typical order over the phone with a chinese man.....

Chinese man: Hello!?!?!?

Me: Yes I'd like to place an order for delivery......

CM: What wan't!?!?!?!?!?

Me: uuuhhh......House Fried Rice please...

CM: Anything else!?!?!?!?!?!?

Me: No thanks.

CM: $8.52!!!!!!...........Be their in 20 Minute!!!!!.........CLICK!!!!!

Me: :0

:laugh.

If the food wasn't so damn good I would never buy chinese again.
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-21-2005, 03:33 PM
Ta Moko

Get out of the city and head to the country mate. Do you think It the same In New York city? or any big city? Of course it Is..head to the country where you will find less traffic and nicer people

post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-21-2005, 05:02 PM

I spent 2 weeks in Germany.. and in all honesty.. the people there were great.. I have to say I don't think I have met any nicer people.. in the elevator they would say good morning, evening, always smiles.. and when I would get lost (which I do in my freakin town still) they would always stop and help me.. on the occassion that I found someone who didn't speak english.. they found someone for me who did...

Germany definately was an awesome experience in regards to the people for me.
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-21-2005, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena808
You know the elderly asians here in hawaii do the same thing but use the damn shopping carts! There is one grocery store I absolutely refuse to go to here. I had enough bad experiences and it took ALOT for me not to back hand someone.

I'm not picking on "asians" for I'm part chinese myself (my grandfather is full chinese) so please no one flame me on it. No matter where you go there are different ways in life/culture you need to get adjusted to. Hawaii has just about every culture packed on a little island.

You'll be home sooner than you know it Stone.
Northern Cali AFB (Travis) some rude bitches up there too....they WILL walk your stuff out to the car no matter WHAT!!! even if you refuse...but then try not giving them a tip (and it better be good) or prepare for a damaged car...I swear these guys marry these people and then they get here and lose their minds.

and before anybody asks...No I was NOT in the AF...I was visiting a friend who lived on base and went on vaca to go see him..hence why we were on the base in the first place.
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-22-2005, 12:19 PM

you are seeing big city versus smaller city living.
go to any large city in the US and you'll see the same thing.
And no, SLC is not a large city.

go to LA, Chicago, NYC, Boston,Miami etc and its very similar.

people in big cities are usually stressed out more (Or so they believe) and therefore usually put more pressure on themselves and pay less attention to others....

it happens in many places, you just happen to be noticing of it as you are in a new place.
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-22-2005, 01:49 PM

stoner you should have kick that fucken old ladys ass while she was down the fucked that little asian in his ass and said oooooo it's just a power thing.
post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-22-2005, 03:16 PM
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Send a message via MSN to Matt
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsmity6969
stoner you should have kick that fucken old ladys ass while she was down the fucked that little asian in his ass and said oooooo it's just a power thing.
Whoa!!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode