Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-21-2005, 08:32 PM Thread Starter
Rookie again

For the younger members here

Ok, don't get married, don't reproduce, don't even think about having an "oops" baby and promising to take care of the ladd or lass .......... Not that that's my situation here. I'm about at my wits end with my 9 year old son. I am seperated and he lives with me. My 7 year old lives with mom in another state 6 hours away with her internet man she moved in with in April. I love both my sons to death and would do anything for them but god damn if I could do it all over again it would be different. Is he a true mirror of me with the attitude and what not? I hope not because if he is, I'm the king of assholes. Seriously think about bringing another human being into this world. I mean REALLY discuss it.
This world is a big piece of shit and anyone that argues the point is just living their little fantasy life of the perfect world. No, I'm not a raving lunatic, I'm just pissed off at just about anything you could bring up. If you feel differently, I apologizeI from the bottom of my heart. I pray that you DO have the perfect life and envy those that do. I hate this time of the year and thank god my sons keep me alive because without them my ex can eat a bag of dicks while she reads the boo hoo story about the poor moneyless fuck single parent asshole that ate it while he tried to provide some kind of normal life for at least one of his sons so he doesn't turn out to be a fucking asshole like his dad did.

End of rant. Merry Christmas. God bless you and I could really give a rats ass if anyone reponds to my pathetic post.

I'm tired of everything.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-21-2005, 08:38 PM

I say, choke the bitch and sodomize her afterward! Further more we should bann reproduction!
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-21-2005, 08:57 PM

Happy Holidays LarsR1! Hang in there and try to let the good light come into yer life and ignore the bs,,,its just a test in life. You can make it through. Peace sweetie.
post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-21-2005, 08:57 PM

Raising kids is the hardest job in the world hon..... you are not the only one who feels this way... and this time of year....... well it is never the easiest either.... my heart goes out to you... I am lucky my kids are older now.. and that helps.. but my daughter is a lot like me and there are days that I want to strangle her and days that I want to wrap her up from the world, protect her heart and tell her to not be so much like me.. my son.. is even harder he is so stubborn at time with a heart the size of texas...Only 2 more weeks and a new year starts.....I keep promising myself next year will be much better than this year was!!!
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-21-2005, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04stangman
I say, choke the bitch and sodomize her afterward! Further more we should bann reproduction!
Oh yeah thats the way to help a man feel better about life,,,knucklehead. Go to the shoutbox and scream at yerself for a bit.
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-21-2005, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena808
Oh yeah thats the way to help a man feel better about life,,,knucklehead. Go to the shoutbox and scream at yerself for a bit.

:laugh

Go Lena!!!!
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-21-2005, 09:38 PM
The real Blue ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to R4Ltony
I've got an "oops" baby girl. She turned out to be one of the best things in my life.

They're not always bad.

Quote:
If people don't regulate themselves, others will do it for them.

Last edited by R4Ltony; 03-24-2006 at 03:59 PM.
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-22-2005, 12:50 AM

while my daughter is by far not a oops......certianly not planned at that moment either but is far loved by both parents.....and for whatever reason her mother and I have changed our entire relationship and get along amazingly well (right now and I aint fucking with anything) and I know I was really blessed with a true godsend...I know I didnt deserve a daughter as good as she is....but her mom and I try to work together so she can have a somewhat normal life also Lars.....its work but BOTH parents have to want the same thing....and thats not always the easiest thing.

my ex has a internet BF met off of a forum no less...and I simply dont mind the man......he is decent to my ex wife that I know of and I dont go poking in their business as it aint mine...and from what I hear he has been just as good to my daughter and he and I have talked andhe says he will not intrude on her discipline and such as her mom and I have that covered already

Like yourself...I have had a 1 HELLUVA year and thank god the new one is coming...for once in my life I am looking forward to a new and I aint looking back on this one for shit...I hated almost every minute of it.....I dont remeber many good things from this year so I am gonna throw it all n the trash and look forward to a better one next year. Keep the chin up and head held high man......you were there for me back in the day....anytime you need...call...I dont care if its to bitch, rant, rave or scream.....that phone is open. I needed to a few times...it helped alot.

lata man....hope it works out for you
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-22-2005, 01:55 AM

Keep your head up LarsR1... I don't have any kids so I can't say I know exactly how you feel, but I've a family too and I know how it is, especially when financially isn't at the best, been there and I know how it feels when you're tired of everything... the elders always teach me, if a problem can be solved with money, then it isn't that big of a problem... I know this might sound stupid in some cases, but it is true in most cases...

But keep your head up and don't give up, better things will come soon...

Merry Christmas to you and your family LarsR1...

post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-22-2005, 02:36 AM

Shit, man. I'm sorry that life has been treating you bad.
Like Val said, keep your head up and don't give up, better things will come soon...

Merry Christmas and i hope you can feel better soon
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-22-2005, 03:04 AM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Dude, believe me when I say, nobody has a perfect life. Nor do they have a perfect marriage, ideal job, etc, etc. Everybody is dealt a hand and has no choice but to play it. You've been given a shitier hand than some, but at least you recognize it. The fact that you love your sons and want better for them speaks volumes. There is no magical way to fix it all....the only thing you can do is your best. Do whatever you can for your boys as they grow up...set the example so they grow up right.

The past is the past and can't be changed. But where you go from there isn't defined by your ex. Be there for your boys and let them know you love them. As a parent, that's all anyone can expect from you.

I hope things look up for you man. It's never easy, especially this time of year. But keep at it bro. If you give up on life, life will give up on you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-22-2005, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04stangman
Trying for that elusive 5th ban before the year is over ? Keep it up Bubba.

post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-22-2005, 07:29 AM
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Send a message via MSN to Matt
Sorry to hear this Lars. I cannot relate either as I am not married and I don't have kids. I am 24 years old and have been with my GF for 8 years. Been living together for 6 years. Times get tough for sure but all you can do is try and suck it up and move on.

Only thing that keeps me happy through a tough time is knowing that I have my whole life ahead of me......and knowing that the pain will only last so long.

As everyone else said......being this time of the year isn't helping either.

Try and settle bro.......give yourself something to look forward to and concentrate on that. Sounds like maybe you just need a day to yourself and forget about the kids...ex....etc...

It never hurts to spill you're guts and tell someone about you're problems either. Makes you feel 20 times better when you have someone else to talk to about it.

Hang in their man.
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-22-2005, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04R1Belgium
Trying for that elusive 5th ban before the year is over ? Keep it up Bubba.

Whats wrong with that post? I am simply stating that I simpathize and what I would do If I where him.......... Some " Brotherly Advice"

post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-22-2005, 01:55 PM
No Crying Allowed

Lars, I hope this sad time passes for you soon Bro. We are here for you until then.......

I hope you have a Merry Christmas Bro..............

R1Lover

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-22-2005, 08:15 PM Thread Starter
Rookie again

Just wanted to say a couple of things here. If I made any off color comments that hit someone the wrong way, I apologize.
I was just having one of those days and even though I don't say too much here I just felt like rambling.
Thanks for the responses also. Some of you have PM's or at 2 of you might have PMS.......

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-22-2005, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsR1
Just wanted to say a couple of things here. If I made any off color comments that hit someone the wrong way, I apologize.
I was just having one of those days and even though I don't say too much here I just felt like rambling.
Thanks for the responses also. Some of you have PM's or at 2 of you might have PMS.......

I dont have one????? I feel left out!
post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-22-2005, 08:27 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsR1

We all have bad times man... it's ok and I'm sure everyone understands.........

Hope you are feeling better...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-22-2005, 08:54 PM
The real Blue ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to R4Ltony
Thanks Lars.

Quote:
If people don't regulate themselves, others will do it for them.
post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-22-2005, 09:06 PM

Keep your head up Lars, things will get better with time. The Christmass Holidays is a wonderfull time for people who have a nice family life and many close friends, but also the most terrible time for those who have family problems or have no friends. Be a man, don't do anything stupid, i know it's not easy, but someday you'll be proud of all this, you won't regret anything.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode