Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-28-2005, 03:41 AM Thread Starter

Pissed off

for the third time some fucking *edit* broke into the garage/bar...first time was to scope out the place....next time was to steal some speakers...and they just did it again 45 min ago....this is pissing me off....i feel like i have no safety

they guy was in my garage and my roommates....we need to make sure that door can't be broken into.....any ideas

man i am so fooking pissed off...these god damn assholes who steal cause they are fooking pussys and won't get a fookin job

FCUK i am pissed......

Last edited by OldscholVett&R1; 12-28-2005 at 03:51 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-28-2005, 04:07 AM

How do they keep getting in? Could you put an alarm even if just like a noise type alarm on the door in case it gets raised? I have an alarm on my house and my workshop is connected to it, so if you open that door, it will go off like there is not freakin tomorrow!

*edited-typos corrected... to damn early in the am.. lol
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-28-2005, 04:09 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrf4iangel
How do they keep getting in? Could you put an alarm even if just like a noise type alarm on the door in case it gets raised? I have an alarm on my house and my workshop is connected to it, so if you open that door, it will go off like there is not freakin tomorrow!

*edited-typos corrected... to damn early in the am.. lol

might have to go that route....we have an alarm..might have to wire a door switch from the garage door...but it isn't a connected garage

i am so glad i am moving back home for a little while
i don't have to deal with this shyt
post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-28-2005, 04:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldscholVett&R1
might have to go that route....we have an alarm..might have to wire a door switch from the garage door...but it isn't a connected garage

i am so glad i am moving back home for a little while
i don't have to deal with this shyt

:laugh yeah I totally understand you on that one... one of many reason's i am selling my house.. cause I am tired of dealing with the crap alone.. would rather be able to call someone and say.. umm fix it...:laugh I am sorry for you though hon.. did they get anything this time?
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-28-2005, 04:16 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
:laugh yeah I totally understand you on that one... one of many reason's i am selling my house.. cause I am tired of dealing with the crap alone.. would rather be able to call someone and say.. umm fix it...:laugh I am sorry for you though hon.. did they get anything this time?

hell...i am not goin out there until it gets light out...this time of night there are crack addicts about....and teh cops won't come over they just want me to go some where to file a report
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-28-2005, 04:18 AM

Now that is totally f*ucked up dude.... I wouldn't even want to live in that kind of neighborhood... at least mine is pretty cool...had some idiot last year break into my shed out back.. took some tools.. nothing big but that is all that is out there.. lawn crap... aside from that.. the cops are always in my neighborhood driving around
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-28-2005, 04:21 AM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
There are a lot of ways to deal with it, but if you want to go the alarm route, they make really simple ones with magnetic switches that emit a real high pitched squeal when contact is broken. Battery operated to, so you don't even have to worry about running power to it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-28-2005, 04:23 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Now that is totally f*ucked up dude.... I wouldn't even want to live in that kind of neighborhood... at least mine is pretty cool...had some idiot last year break into my shed out back.. took some tools.. nothing big but that is all that is out there.. lawn crap... aside from that.. the cops are always in my neighborhood driving around

Its Toledo, OH one side of campus is nice neighborhood with families and everything but it costs way too damn much to live there.....the other side is crappy...college housing...and where i am its sorta ghetto...all Black comunity...we are one of 5 house with white kids in the whole area....fucking go to teh store and get asked for change 50 times.....FUCK YOU GET A JOB
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-28-2005, 04:25 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eveR1ast
There are a lot of ways to deal with it, but if you want to go the alarm route, they make really simple ones with magnetic switches that emit a real high pitched squeal when contact is broken. Battery operated to, so you don't even have to worry about running power to it.

thats what i am gonna check out today...also i have to buy a new door frame now cause the fooked up the other one

post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-28-2005, 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldscholVett&R1
FUCK YOU GET A JOB

:laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

Yeah, that is pretty much my outlook on life and those that don't have jobs... I work to damn hard to take care of you... grow up.. get a job... when we where out riding the other day.. I don't know who was freaked more.. my mom or my kid ... we came thru a light me in the lead.. my dad and daughter behind me, then my mom.. I pass a bus stop.. see a guy weaving... as dad passes he starts to fall and ended up in the damn street just as my mom changed lanes.. (thank god she changed lanes)... just got to love the bums of life huh? :laugh
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-28-2005, 05:14 AM

Damn... that's sucks man... but glad to hear you said in the chat that they didn't still anything...

I think we're missing some guns smilies...
post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-28-2005, 05:17 AM
`beer?

Send a message via MSN to walker Send a message via Yahoo to walker
cement the door.
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-28-2005, 08:07 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkerk
cement the door.
yea, but would have to break teh wall down when we want to use it.....

got a loud as door alarm on there now...soon i will have to fix the door frame
post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-28-2005, 02:30 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
New Heavier door with Deadbolt's and bars on windows if there are any

sounds like the guys an amatuer.. so basic security would make him unable to break in or do it very loudly so you guys can run out with bats and break his legs

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-28-2005, 03:51 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn
New Heavier door with Deadbolt's and bars on windows if there are any

sounds like the guys an amatuer.. so basic security would make him unable to break in or do it very loudly so you guys can run out with bats and break his legs

its a steel door just needs a new frame now and a few extra locks that will make sure no one can break in again.......
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-28-2005, 04:05 PM

Man that really sucks ass... FUCKING POS THIEVES!! :offsett

Knowledge will cure ignorance, but you can't fix stupid
post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-28-2005, 04:42 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
are they physically pulling up on the door until it breaks and opens? if so you need some type of bar/lock on the door. even if it's a loop on the 2x4 next to the door and tac weld a loop on the door and run some rebar through it. t hen to open the door ditch all the removes if it's electric and make people go through the house to unlock the physical bolts and then push the button to open it. then the pressure won't be on the frame of the door. or put a loop through it and a bolt int othe cement floor and lock it. lots of routes you can take

post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-28-2005, 04:48 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey
are they physically pulling up on the door until it breaks and opens? if so you need some type of bar/lock on the door. even if it's a loop on the 2x4 next to the door and tac weld a loop on the door and run some rebar through it. t hen to open the door ditch all the removes if it's electric and make people go through the house to unlock the physical bolts and then push the button to open it. then the pressure won't be on the frame of the door. or put a loop through it and a bolt int othe cement floor and lock it. lots of routes you can take

they are kicking the door open...and i am gonna put some 2x4 across the door with lag bolts into studs and and another peice of wood pinned between the door and the bar to make sure the door can't be opened
post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-28-2005, 04:59 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn

maybe

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-28-2005, 05:56 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn

maybe

can't see shyt.......:comperror

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode