Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 07:05 PM Thread Starter
Rollin in my 5.0

Send a message via Yahoo to beavisr1
Thumbs up still think you are a squid?

Worried that you may be a motorcycle Elitist or have purist tendcies? If you answer yes to the following you might qualify:

1. Your freind wants an aftermarket windscreen. Do you turn your nose at him for suggesting and modifaction that isn't 100% performance related?

2. It's a hot day and your riding buddy plans to ride to the beach. Do you refuse to join him/her because "Going to the beach on a sportbike is for posers?"

3. In the states where there is no helmet law, do you throw rocks at riders without helmets?

4. When you see another bike pass by, do you assume the other rider is a squid unless they are wearing full leathers with a speed hump?

5. Is your motto on modifactions "I keep it stock and keep it real?"

6. Before you start your bike in the morning, do you take it off the trickle charger, adjust the tire pressure for ambient tempature, check the oil level, top off the fuel, give it a spit shine, lube the chain and then realize thet "Damn it all, it's too late to ride"?

7. Did you lay your bike down and replace every broken part with stock components?

8. Do you harass every other street rider you see the has chicken stripes?

9. Are the only decals you have on your bike from racing schools?

10. Do you avoid wheelies because they're for squids...well, that and the first time you tried it you scared yourself shitless?

reference form 2 wheel tuner magazine
www.2wtmag.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 07:06 PM

what's a trickle charger????
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrf4iangel

what's a trickle charger????
It keeps yer battery charged.
post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 07:10 PM

I dont need to read that stuff so I wont. I can tell ya straight up I AM A SQUID!!! :laugh :laugh :laugh
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena808
It keeps yer battery charged.

Okay.. hold on... what do you mean it keeps your battery charged?? Doesn't riding do that? Yeah, okay so squid I may be .. but help.. do I need one of those? and if so.. why?
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Okay.. hold on... what do you mean it keeps your battery charged?? Doesn't riding do that? Yeah, okay so squid I may be .. but help.. do I need one of those? and if so.. why?
Some folks I know that roll choppers dont ride very often so thats how I know about the trickle charger. I dont want to call them squids though,,,I might get beat up!
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 07:19 PM

So, if I don't live in snow or ride a harley I should be good right? I ride about every week at least once... and that should be good?
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 07:20 PM

Okay okay I tried to read it and I cant seem to get past number 3,,,I'm so damn evil,,,I cant stop laughing,,,where's my meds!?:laugh
post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 07:21 PM

Quote:
So, if I don't live in snow or ride a harley I should be good right? I ride about every week at least once... and that should be good?

I think its for carburated bikes but I'm just guessin. Like I would think the old sportbikes would need it but I dont honestly know cuz I just love riding and I'm not bike techy.
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 07:26 PM Thread Starter
Rollin in my 5.0

you gals are goofy.......LOL Carmen thought it was a tickle charger.....ROFL

I posted this up cause so many people think that if you do appearence mods that you are a squid...or if you dont ride in a helmet and full leathers you are a squid....

IMO a squid is someone that gets a bike to get the chicks and only rides when everyone else rides and puts 1000 miles a year on a bike LOLOLOL

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #11 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beavisr1
you gals are goofy.......LOL Carmen thought it was a tickle charger.....ROFL

I posted this up cause so many people think that if you do appearence mods that you are a squid...or if you dont ride in a helmet and full leathers you are a squid....

IMO a squid is someone that gets a bike to get the chicks and only rides when everyone else rides and puts 1000 miles a year on a bike LOLOLOL
I did not think it was a tickle charger you goof... I put trickle... LOL
post #12 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 07:31 PM

Quote:
I think its for carburated bikes but I'm just guessin. Like I would think the old sportbikes would need it but I dont honestly know cuz I just love riding and I'm not bike techy.

I am not either but I am learning to be... LOL
post #13 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 07:34 PM Thread Starter
Rollin in my 5.0

for cbrf4iangel LOL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg batterytender02.jpg (25.7 KB, 29 views)

post #14 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 07:42 PM

oh jee thanks... should i mention now that I don't know where the battery is on my bike????
post #15 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 08:25 PM
No Crying Allowed

A trickle charger is a low amp charger (normally 1amp) you use it to keep your battery charged up when you aren't riding it regularly. If you ride once a week for more than 10 minutes or so - you should be fine without one....

Most people dont have the luxury of riding that often and have to use a trickle charger to keep the battery fully charged.

And if I hear anymore Harley comments like that you will be banned.. LMAO

btw - My harley holds a charge better than the R1 does

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|

Last edited by R1Lover; 12-30-2005 at 08:27 PM.
post #16 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER

post #17 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 08:56 PM Thread Starter
Rollin in my 5.0

do you know what the difference between a harley and a shop vac is?

The dirt bag is on the inside of the shop vac. LOL

post #18 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER

I had a good friend named Eric buy me a lapdance in vegas this past september,,,the hot chicks name was Harley,,,that girl did not need no charge,,,she wouldnt stop rubbin me,,,I had to send her away! Next time I go I will see if he will get me a metric chick aka oriental chick,,,and than I will let ya'll know if she could hold a charge,,,
post #19 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beavisr1

When I ride chicks still flock around me,,,I feel like a xmas tree thats supposed to talk,,,
post #20 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 09:28 PM

Quote:
When I ride chicks still flock around me,,,I feel like a xmas tree thats supposed to talk,,,
Too bad I aint a lesbian,,,hahahaha I'm a bad girl with a few good beers needing to log the fuck off right now,,,but I wont.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode