Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-31-2005, 05:00 PM Thread Starter

New years Eve party

Even though I really wanted to just relax at home (stressed nerves and all and a absolute hatred of being out on the road on holidays..just taking the kid today was a experience at the mall <which I hate more than anything, thank you very much>)
I got sucked into a N.Y. party...so I guess I will do some film shooting from there (kid is going too as all my friends here have kids also and they are also calling this my going away party (aweful nice of 'em))

last year we had the cops called 7 times on us....we're out to see about breaking that record tonight

first one we had in the new hood...my daughter got busted for driving her go quad around and drag racing her friend through the 'hood :laugh

always so many good times with these guys. I obviously will be on best behavior as I dont need anything to hold me up from leaving this godforsaken place.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-31-2005, 05:03 PM

Kewl!
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-31-2005, 05:35 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
have a good time..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-31-2005, 05:40 PM Thread Starter

thanks brothers

i should get some good pics of tonight.
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-31-2005, 05:58 PM
Ta Moko

Have fun be safe and stay off the roads.

I'm staying home with a big storm moving in :storm

post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-31-2005, 06:41 PM

Jimmie...wish you all the best or 2006. Leave all the shit of 2005 behind and start fresh in the land of palm trees and sunscreen. :

If you need a friend I'll be there for ya in 2006 bro.

Alex.
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-31-2005, 07:01 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04R1Belgium
Jimmie...wish you all the best or 2006. Leave all the shit of 2005 behind and start fresh in the land of palm trees and sunscreen. :

If you need a friend I'll be there for ya in 2006 bro.

Alex.
You always been there for me Alex...thanks man!!!

To all my friends via the forum........Happy New Years to all!!!!!!

I so cant wait to drop this year and start fresh on a new one!

New place, new people, NEW LIFE!!!

if I get real lucky....new bike!!! :

not that I would ever stop riding the 1!!!
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-31-2005, 07:10 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Have fun man, start of the new year with a bang. Let's see some good pics of your drunk ass...LOL!

post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-31-2005, 07:12 PM
No Crying Allowed

Have fun man and be safe...... and we don't want pics of you... only chicks.. foooo..........

lol

Happy new years!!!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-31-2005, 07:14 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER
Have fun man and be safe...... and we don't want pics of you... only chicks.. foooo..........

lol

Happy new years!!!!
oh...there will be those!!!

o yes...there will be!!

:

we have become quite the leghumper lately!! :laugh
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-31-2005, 07:17 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by korrupt1

we have become quite the leghumper lately!! :laugh
Wife is almost 8 months pregnant...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-31-2005, 07:20 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Wife is almost 8 months pregnant...

she is supposed to be MORE beautiful to you now than ever!

remember too...she hauled that kid around for 9 months so when she asks you to go gas her car up because she is tired one day....dont argue.

she'll kick your ass!!! LMFAO
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-31-2005, 11:37 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:

she is supposed to be MORE beautiful to you now than ever!

remember too...she hauled that kid around for 9 months so when she asks you to go gas her car up because she is tired one day....dont argue.

she'll kick your ass!!! LMFAO
I did that on Thursday night... : I went and got dinner too..

|
|
|
|
post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-31-2005, 11:58 PM
phil-osepher

have fun man, and stay off the roads! Bunch of idiots out there that think a 12 pack = ok to drive!

post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-01-2006, 01:05 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
I did that on Thursday night... : I went and got dinner too..
good man!!!

really surprise and cook one night

(hint) I do this VS. buying flowers when I am in the shit.......
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-01-2006, 01:05 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneedragger77
have fun man, and stay off the roads! Bunch of idiots out there that think a 12 pack = ok to drive!
it wasnt them I was worried about.

on second thought....yea I was a bit scared...I rode like a bitch last night.

it was fun until...........
post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-01-2006, 01:10 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
it wasnt them I was worried about.

on second thought....yea I was a bit scared...I rode like a bitch last night.

it was fun until...........
Until what? ................

|
|
|
|
post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-01-2006, 01:35 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Until what? ................
until I learned that pavement tastes like shit!!

laughlaugh
post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-01-2006, 01:55 PM
No Crying Allowed

Where you on the bike??? or just stumbling drunk walking?

|
|
|
|
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-02-2006, 09:48 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Where you on the bike??? or just stumbling drunk walking?
bike as you know now

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode