Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-07-2006, 07:02 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
just friends...

OKay all this is kind of from the 90210 area and I saw this posted on gixxer.com and saw some interesting replies.

The question: Is it possible for a SINGLE MALE to be "just friends" with a female he finds attractive? Ie in no way is he trying anymore. Will he always try to be w/ her and when he realizes he can't then will he be just friends or is it impossible? Does she become the whore, slut, bitch, stuck up girl once he realizes he has no chance?

I realize that women can be just friends, but men are wired differently and personally I don't think it's possible. When single the only women I really talk to are those that i find attractive or think there is a chance with. Now that i'm happily with a girl i could easily be just friends as i'm not looking for anything, but when single i don't think i talk to any girls, or go out of my way much anyway, to see or talk to girl that i want to be just friends with.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-07-2006, 07:12 PM
Wheatman

Im attracted to alot of the girls i hang with, but only think of them as Friends...I guess my mentality is if i want it, ill get it.....

post #3 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-07-2006, 07:27 PM

Depends on the person... but most people will end up liking the person... eventhough in many cases they may not admit it, but deep inside they know they like that person... some people can control it, like Wheatman, but I'm pretty sure one of his female friends likes him but won't admit it... even if you really don't have feelings for that person, it doesn't mean she don't have feelings for you...

:corn
post #4 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-07-2006, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi
Depends on the person... but most people will end up liking the person... eventhough in many cases they may not admit it, but deep inside they know they like that person... some people can control it, like Wheatman, but I'm pretty sure one of his female friends likes him but won't admit it... even if you really don't have feelings for that person, it doesn't mean she don't have feelings for you...

:corn
And personally I don't believe a guy and a girl can be "best friends"... soon or later one will have feelings for the other... they just won't admit it...

Unless you're gay or she's a lesbian...
post #5 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-07-2006, 07:32 PM
Rookie again

Your Dr. Phil/ Oprah questions frighten me.............

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
post #6 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-07-2006, 07:33 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheatman
Im attracted to alot of the girls i hang with, but only think of them as Friends...I guess my mentality is if i want it, ill get it.....

lol, Spoken like a true pimp....

I'll be honest here...... When I was single I only hung out or was around girls that I wanted to bone....

The only time this was different was if I was out with some friends and they had some other friends around.... then there may be an exception to this... but one on one... I was out for one thing only... some I played as friends at first and then more and others I just went for it at the start...

Bottom line all guy's are whores until they get married or in a committed relationship... (and are still whores inside but just don't act on it)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #7 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-07-2006, 07:34 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

i'm JUST asking if a SINGLE guy can be just friends with a girl. I know a girl can do it, but i don't know if a guy can and for these reasons.

how many single guys go out of their way to hang out w/ girls they find ugly?

If you go out of your way to hang out w/ girls you find attractive it's to see if you want to continue after them...if you stay friends w/ them and keep hanging out you must want more?

Now if she is taken and a single guy finds her attractive can he be just friends and truly try and help her relationship w/ the other guy? can he in all honesty be friends and never anything more. not even what he thinks are sexual touches (lower back going through door, hand on knee, etc). Is it possible to be just friends with a girl when single?

i'm not talking acquatances, but good friends...

post #8 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-07-2006, 07:36 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

r1lover: i'm like you. when single the only girls i'll call or go out of my way to hang out w/ are girls that i'm interested in. if i wasn't interested in her i wouldn't go 2 sec out of my way to hang out w/ her...

post #9 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-07-2006, 07:43 PM
Rookie again

In this in reference to your "other" post?

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
post #10 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-07-2006, 07:46 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

not really larsr1...

just curious if you guys think a single guy can be just friends w/ a girl...like good friends...ones you'll go out of your way to hang out w/ etc.

when single i know i didn't. the only girls i'd want to hang out with and try to are girls i was interested in

post #11 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-07-2006, 08:12 PM

Ok.. Being a single male.. I will put my 2cent's in here.. I think that to a very low key they can be just friends.. But sooner or later things will happen if your put in that position.. That is the way it is for me.. Males can be friends with girls they dont' find attractive, and be ok with it.. I have female friends that I wouldn't if you paid me.... and I have female friends that I find attractive, but there taken... ( and I will not go there ).. But I don't have any female friends that I find attractive and welll.. You know what I mean... Enought..... I think we are all on the same page... Men are wired differently...
post #12 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-07-2006, 08:25 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Is it possible? Yes....anything's possible, however unlikely.

But, the odds that the single guy is in actuality harboring feeling for the female in question is directly proportional to how hot the girl is.

post #13 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-07-2006, 08:57 PM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsR1
Your Dr. Phil/ Oprah questions frighten me.............
:imwst Warp backs away to the exit, realising he made a mistake entering this forum and scarpers....

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #14 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-07-2006, 09:05 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsR1
In this in reference to your "other" post?
Yes it really is .................. :1poke :1poke :

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #15 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-07-2006, 10:37 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

not so much r1lover. it's in anything goes on gixxer.com and was some interesting opinions on it. i was just curious...as for my "other" post.

1. she leaves me for him then it wasn't meant to be
2. he tries something and she denies him and i find out and i make him regret it
3. he shuts his trap, keeps his hands to himself, and drives himself nuts hanging out w/ my girl

lol only 3 options...

i was just curious if you guys think it's possible...when i'm single i couldn't be just friends w/ a girl. if i'm gonna go out of my way and be "friends" and hang out w/ her and crap...i know i'm trying for more

post #16 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-07-2006, 10:39 PM
No Crying Allowed

I was just messing around Corey... it's a common subject in the dating crowd........ I've banged my head on the wall a few times also.....

|
|
|
|
post #17 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-08-2006, 07:05 AM
Ask the Chief

relationships between men and women are nothing but drama, friends or not. i had girl "friends" when I was single, but they looked to me for advice on their relationships. when I'd give advice, in a friendly way, they would pull the "you're such a great guy" thing. eventually, it led to "no one understands me as well as you".....then onto sex.

I did have friendships that were strictly platonic, but the girl was usually fairly ugly. like we've said here already, if the chick is hot, there's always going to be feeling of attraction towards her that you either will or won't act on. if you don't act on it, it might as well be considered torture.

post #18 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-08-2006, 07:47 AM
BabyEater

Send a message via MSN to Lord_Phat
easy answer: you can be friends with fat chicks

prejudices are what fools use for reason
post #19 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-08-2006, 08:01 AM

Well said...
post #20 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-08-2006, 08:11 AM
BabyEater

Send a message via MSN to Lord_Phat
it's called a joke

prejudices are what fools use for reason

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode