Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-08-2006, 06:07 PM Thread Starter
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Korrupt in FL

Just got a call from Jimmie; he finally made it to Ft Lauderdale. He missed a flight earlier in the day and they had to re-route his flights but he finally made it. Said he already caught a glimpse of the beach. Sounds like he's in pretty good spirits besides being tired and his foot hurting (said it kept getting kicked on the plane...:laugh ) I'm sure he'll try to find an internet connection soon and post up, but I figured I'd let everyone know he made it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-08-2006, 06:08 PM
Wheatman

Glad to hear he made it...

post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-08-2006, 06:10 PM

Good to hear he made it safely... Best of luck to him
post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-08-2006, 06:15 PM
No Crying Allowed

Cool, New state, New life, New road rash........... lol = No more Drama......... :1poke :1poke lol

Congrat's jimmie.................

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-08-2006, 06:30 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
wonder if he started yelling at the people kicking his foot

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-08-2006, 06:38 PM
No Crying Allowed

Probably........... lmao

I'm sure he is having withdrawals by now from not posting though.... lol

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-08-2006, 06:52 PM

The withdrawals is probably coming from not having hdlover by his side...
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-08-2006, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER
Cool, New state, New life, New road rash........... lol = No more Drama......... :1poke :1poke lol

Ya... RIght...
post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-08-2006, 07:20 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by motojustin4
The withdrawals is probably coming from not having hdlover by his side...

Has everyone seen Justin's picture? : :

|
|
|
|
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-08-2006, 07:22 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
he'll be onlien before too long LOL

post #11 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-08-2006, 07:36 PM

:laugh Lover yes everyone has you had my fucking post going for like 2 weeks :laugh
post #12 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-08-2006, 07:37 PM
No Crying Allowed

:laugh :laugh :laugh : :jimmie

|
|
|
|
post #13 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-08-2006, 07:53 PM
Ta Moko

Cool

post #14 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-08-2006, 10:26 PM

post #15 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-09-2006, 02:06 AM

post #16 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-09-2006, 02:30 AM
Ask the Chief

shit...i didn't even know he was moving.....

well, good luck jimmie!

post #17 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-09-2006, 05:49 AM

Yes Yes Y'all!!!!!

Fuck yea I made it!!!

Thanks to DJ for l
etting everybody know I finally got here. Michigan was a exeperience for sure!!

I made my intial flight all right and they carried me in wheelchair so I wouldnt have to walk and bags checked all good.

Well the first plane was pure hell man...they put me in the aisle seat (so I could stretch my foot out...ya right!! :laugh) well like DJ said it kept getting kicked and run into by the cart so I finally said fuck it and slammed a beer which made it go away but was the ultimate demise for the end effect because when it hit that I had to go to the bathroom you werent allowed out of your seat!!!!!!

so when I got off in Michigan my sky cap rolled me to a bathroom and a place to smoke. Well when I came back out he was gone!! ...WTF eh? :laugh
...so here I am hobbling on my foot looking for a Northwest counter and by the time I found one...I was 28 gates in the wrong direction and had 7 minutes to make my flight. I gaveit the best effort and missed by maybe 30 seconds.

So I got redirected to a flight that was gonna take off in like a hour and half...so her we go with the skycap guys again! Almost wound up in Minnesota this time!!! :laugh. Least I could met Corey then huh? ahahahaha. Well some other passenger helped me get to the right place for my flight and all looks good right...well the incoming had a issue and WAS supposed to leave at 3:20 but got redirected time to 4:00 PM!! uh oh!!! I had another flight
that I needed to connect to after this one right. aha!! well the good news parts were

a. I made it
b. the second flight I was on called ahead to the gate and had a guy waiting for me who literally RAN me through Tampa's airport and got me to my 3rd and final flight where when I got off and there was my girlfriend waiting for me. Which in the end was all I needed.

I have a ton of phonecalls to make still.

Offsett...was awesome hearing from you too last night and we definitely need to set up sme party time!!

I havent had a chance to look around much yet but I did get to see the water from the gulf flying in which I had never seen so that was cool.
And yea....I found Starbucks already!!

Well I have a bunch if things to do so I will check in soon!

and thanks guys for the good wishes. I feel much calmer now that I am here and starting to get things
rolling!!
post #18 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-09-2006, 08:44 AM
No Crying Allowed

Great to hear things are going well Jimmie..........

Just relax and emjoy the new journey.

|
|
|
|
post #19 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-09-2006, 03:34 PM

Well said getting farther and farther from lover :offsett
post #20 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-09-2006, 04:21 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by motojustin4
Well said getting farther and farther from lover :offsett

Fix your sig damit... lol Do you have a copy of it?

It was on the old forum which has been deleted...

|
|
|
|

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode