Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 48 (permalink) Old 01-16-2006, 05:01 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Talking I Got My Shirts!!!!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg shirt2.jpg (44.7 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg shirt1.jpg (58.7 KB, 70 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 48 (permalink) Old 01-16-2006, 05:27 PM

Sweet... so the rest of us should get ours when???? :laugh
post #3 of 48 (permalink) Old 01-16-2006, 05:31 PM

Some pimp'n shirts you got there!
post #4 of 48 (permalink) Old 01-16-2006, 05:32 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Looks good..... :

post #5 of 48 (permalink) Old 01-16-2006, 05:50 PM
The real Blue ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to R4Ltony
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBRAngel
yeah!:imwst

Quote:
If people don't regulate themselves, others will do it for them.
post #6 of 48 (permalink) Old 01-16-2006, 05:52 PM
No Crying Allowed

Rinn is in the same town as the guy's who makes them, he probably traded sex to get his first... LMAO

I'm sure Corey will have his in a few days and then get them out...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #7 of 48 (permalink) Old 01-16-2006, 05:56 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBRAngel
I'm sure Corey could give a more accurate date, but once the shirts were completed, they have to be shipped to Corey (except for Rinn's....little bastard ) Keep in mind also that today's a holiday, so that will slow them down. Then once Corey receives them, he has to package them up induvidually and ship them to all of us. So be patient and give him a little time...we'll get them soon enough....:

post #8 of 48 (permalink) Old 01-16-2006, 06:09 PM

Looks good
post #9 of 48 (permalink) Old 01-16-2006, 06:14 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by motojustin4
Looks good Rinn, can I trade you sex for mine?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #10 of 48 (permalink) Old 01-16-2006, 07:00 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

The shirts go out UPS or FED-EX which does not take MLK day off.. so he whould proabably get them no later than Thurs..

But since I am soooooo kick ass I can grab mine from the printer before they are shipped to corey. (also saves him on shipping them back to me)

Don't you just WISH! you lived here in CO..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #11 of 48 (permalink) Old 01-16-2006, 07:09 PM

Looks badass !!! sweet !!
can't wait to get mine !!!
post #12 of 48 (permalink) Old 01-16-2006, 07:10 PM
Crash Test Dummy

Send a message via AIM to 2000750
Hey...I live in Colorado!
post #13 of 48 (permalink) Old 01-16-2006, 07:13 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000750
Hey...I live in Colorado!
your's I grabbed but I am using them as shop and umm it clean up rags... :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

Last edited by rinn; 01-16-2006 at 07:33 PM.
post #14 of 48 (permalink) Old 01-16-2006, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn
your's I grabbed but I am using them as shop and umm it clean up rags... :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh
:laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh
post #15 of 48 (permalink) Old 01-16-2006, 07:56 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER
Rinn is in the same town as the guy's who makes them, he probably traded sex to get his first... LMAO

ya cant really call a hand job sex..

post #16 of 48 (permalink) Old 01-16-2006, 08:01 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
yah, i hope to have them all shipped in a 1-3 days after getting them. i have the right usps boxe sizes on the way, etc...trying to plan for it but w/ the diff sizes (tshirt-hoodie) it might take a few days to get them all out, but i'll do the best i can.

also takes time to do all the paperwork. remember these are 50 orders where i need to enter the item, name, address, make labels, box them, do the accounting, etc...i'll get it done though!

corey=one busy mofo hehe

post #17 of 48 (permalink) Old 01-17-2006, 07:47 AM

What's up with the Mummys in this forum? Is Return of the Mummy sponsoring this Forum or something...? Lol!
post #18 of 48 (permalink) Old 01-17-2006, 09:28 AM

they look great...can't wait to get my stuff
post #19 of 48 (permalink) Old 01-17-2006, 05:12 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZScorpion
What's up with the Mummys in this forum? Is Return of the Mummy sponsoring this Forum or something...? Lol!
lmao...You really don't know? I guess I just assumed everyone knew where that started....:laugh
See here for an explanation: http://www.motomummy.com/aboutus.html

post #20 of 48 (permalink) Old 01-17-2006, 09:34 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
oh boy, here we go again...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode