Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-17-2006, 09:58 PM Thread Starter

Need help from Cali Members

I sold my beloved Gixxer aka R1 killer because I have made the decision to take myself out of street riding except on the motard... Put the bike up for sale this morning an my asking price was met.
NOW TO THE POINT!!!

Im buying a track bike that is in California and may need some assistance out there checking the bike out and POSSIBLY storing it for me for a little bit. There is a Socal track day in Feb that Im going to see what i can do about paying someone that is coming from cali to trailer my bike out to Nevada for me.

Thanks!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-17-2006, 10:04 PM
No Crying Allowed

That sucks man.... that was an awesome bike....

Why not make it a track bike?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-17-2006, 10:04 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
its a gonner... how sad....

Hey stone my friend was asking me if you wanted to get started on shirts for your company??? he can send you some literature if needed??

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-17-2006, 10:16 PM Thread Starter

Actually I really may for Performance Cuisine. We have a few nicer jackets right now but may need a hundred or so Tshirts made. I would like some literature though for sure!! [email protected]
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-17-2006, 10:18 PM
FAsT BOYS

where did you sell it stone.
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-17-2006, 10:19 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER
That sucks man.... that was an awesome bike....

Why not make it a track bike?
Because im going to be just as fast if not faster on a $6k bike as I will be on a $20k bike. Probably faster because WHEN I throw it into the ditch upside down (skylar haha) It will only ruin my weekend not my year.

Since my friend Todd crashed RIGHT next to me and seriously was so close to checking out, not to mention the 13 crashes we had on the street this year, I knew my number was coming up thats why I bought the motard. 100mph is plenty fast for the street.

I can always get another monster bike like this one but right now I want a track only bike that I can go to the track and RIP!! (well learn to RIP!)
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-17-2006, 10:21 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by snair
where did you sell it stone.
Listed it on the WERA forums. Some guy from Portland is buying it. Wiring money tomorrow and either coming to get it or having it shipped sometime next week..

I'll probalby be coming back over to the Yami paddock.

Snair did you see the link tom put up with the pics from the track?? there are a bunch of you on there.
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-17-2006, 10:43 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by slcmuffinboi
Because im going to be just as fast if not faster on a $6k bike as I will be on a $20k bike. Probably faster because WHEN I throw it into the ditch upside down (skylar haha) It will only ruin my weekend not my year.

Since my friend Todd crashed RIGHT next to me and seriously was so close to checking out, not to mention the 13 crashes we had on the street this year, I knew my number was coming up thats why I bought the motard. 100mph is plenty fast for the street.

I can always get another monster bike like this one but right now I want a track only bike that I can go to the track and RIP!! (well learn to RIP!)
Nice to see you thinking clearly here...

Good points....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-18-2006, 01:30 AM
FAsT BOYS

Quote:
Originally Posted by slcmuffinboi
Listed it on the WERA forums. Some guy from Portland is buying it. Wiring money tomorrow and either coming to get it or having it shipped sometime next week..

I'll probalby be coming back over to the Yami paddock.

Snair did you see the link tom put up with the pics from the track?? there are a bunch of you on there.
i saw them. they/i sucked. they were all taken in the morning before i got my tires mounted and got used to the track and got shanes help on the lines.
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-18-2006, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER
Nice to see you thinking clearly here...

Good points....
Yeah, he sould have bought an MV Tamburini for the track then
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-18-2006, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Im buying a track bike that is in California and may need some assistance out there checking the bike out and POSSIBLY storing it for me for a little bit.
where in CA?

if it's in the bay area (around SF), i might be able to look @ the bike and possibly store it. but if it has any bling parts don't blame me if they turn up "missing" :p

AFM #282
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-18-2006, 01:59 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
what bike is it in cali that you're looking at? r1 or aprilla or duc or what? i'd pay to see you race a 250cc w/ your 300lb ass LOL

post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-18-2006, 02:20 PM

Funny cuz I been seriously riding sportbikes LESS on the streets. You know I saw this dude take a bad spill this past sunday. He wasnt wearing a helmet acting all bad ass on a zx10. The dude came out of nowhere, I looked to my right while riding through a tunnel heading for the bitchin down hill turn. He somehow blended in our group. I had a bad feeling and held back. Unfortunatley my bad feeling came to reality. Seconds later he brakes going into the turn (out of panic I'm sure) and goes down. He flipped up in the air and slammed down onto his bike that was sliding downhill. Honestly if he didnt fall on his bike he would probably had worse road rash, some major skull damage or probably been dead,,,

I've decided to keep my bullshit to the tracks,,,hopefully it doesnt close down in April cuz than I'd sell my sportbikes,,,
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-18-2006, 05:47 PM

Let me know if it's in the LoCal (San Diego) area. I have a trailer or two I can get my hands on and lots of other riders down here. L.A. area ya might talk OlderGuy or R4LTony into lookin at it.
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-18-2006, 05:57 PM Thread Starter

Thanks guys. Im just waiting on the final wire transfer of $$$ then the gixxer is history.
I should be actively looking in a day or two.. If I find one in Cali I'll be asking favors.. Thanks guys
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-18-2006, 06:09 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
stone will be asking for favors. you shouldn't say that in the "anything goes" area...hum de dum...

post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-18-2006, 06:46 PM Thread Starter

Thats just how I roll baby. Favors from guys that like to wear leather... cant help it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode