Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-29-2006, 12:59 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
father punches teacher

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/loc...home-headlines

more to the story...I guess a local radio stations named him father of the year and will fly him out to the indy 500. I hope what she said is true and if it is, way to go father! thumbs up to you...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-29-2006, 02:39 PM
No Crying Allowed

Damn......... would be a hard situation to be in.... I too would want to beat the shit out of the person.... but damn that would suck if she was lying though..

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-29-2006, 05:36 PM

the Sun sentinel is at the bottom of the heap of worthless newspapers.

they have no integrity and can barely report the weather bu looking outside without changing their mind seven times and reporting it three different ways.

i would doubt that they have any part of the story correct, including the date it happened.

they suck worse than the LA Times or New York times.
post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-30-2006, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/loc...home-headlines

more to the story...I guess a local radio stations named him father of the year and will fly him out to the indy 500. I hope what she said is true and if it is, way to go father! thumbs up to you...
So he's "Father of the Year" for assaulting a guy wrongly accused of molesting his daughter. And you're staing by this positive reinforcement of negative action?

Amazing...simply amazing. Now if the guy were found to be guilty then I'd probably be siding with you and the girl's father.
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-30-2006, 03:29 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

wolf no the radio station said in an earlier release they were announcing him father of the year for taking action. after he failed to go into a meeting w/ the father, etc. the father found him and punched him. i read another article on that also.

this last article i found they are saying the teacher didn't do it.

post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-31-2006, 11:37 AM

Quote:
wolf no the radio station said in an earlier release they were announcing him father of the year for taking action. after he failed to go into a meeting w/ the father, etc. the father found him and punched him. i read another article on that also.

this last article i found they are saying the teacher didn't do it.
Well...I think I agree on that point then. If the guy wouldn't meet with me after "touching" my daughter I'd haul after him too. Of course pops ended up the short end of the stick on both sides of this one. Poor bastard. :storm
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-31-2006, 12:51 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

yah, who knows the true story...might never know. just because other kids don't confirm it doesn't mean anything and i'd need to know the details of the "times don't match" to really understand. i mean a 15 year olds memory? common? if she said 2pm and it ended up being 1pm, gimme a b reak...if this happened 2 weeks ago or something. who really knows...

post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-31-2006, 01:41 PM

Quote:
yah, who knows the true story...might never know. just because other kids don't confirm it doesn't mean anything and i'd need to know the details of the "times don't match" to really understand. i mean a 15 year olds memory? common? if she said 2pm and it ended up being 1pm, gimme a b reak...if this happened 2 weeks ago or something. who really knows...
But you can't just give one or the other the benefit of the doubt. Kids are insidious these days and they don't give a shit at times who's toes they step on to get their way. Often times they don't fully understand just how badly lieing like this will affect someone. I'm sure the girl lied in this case just thinking that she'd get the dude in trouble...not thinking that it would kill his career and pretty much his life. Besides...neither you nor I are there and hearing first hand testimony from the girl or the teacher themselves. At least they do have the video evidence of where the teacher was at during certain points of the day. I'm sure the girl didn't know that when she made the statements.
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-31-2006, 06:41 PM

of course she didn't.

That is part of why things are going down hill.

If the father is truely to be nominated for father of the year, now that video evidence has exonerated the teacher, that "little girl" shouldn't be able to sit her ass down anywhere for the next week.

of course than the same paper would be touting how he "abused" his daughter....
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-31-2006, 07:22 PM
no1stunner

I dont know about that, I have 3 teenage daughters, thats a tough situation!
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-31-2006, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1stunner
I dont know about that, I have 3 teenage daughters, thats a tough situation!
ahhhhh
but what would you do if it turns out your daughter lied to you about something that serious........

hmmmm?
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-01-2006, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Budha
ahhhhh
but what would you do if it turns out your daughter lied to you about something that serious........

hmmmm?
As is what I think the situation is now. She lied to get her way and now she's got to be punished for it.
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-01-2006, 10:33 AM

I know my daughter would have no problem lieing just to get her way or get someone in trouble (she's done it before) and I also know that most of her friends see nothing wrong with it!!! Punishment, you better believe it!!!
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-01-2006, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GixerKat
I know my daughter would have no problem lieing just to get her way or get someone in trouble (she's done it before) and I also know that most of her friends see nothing wrong with it!!! Punishment, you better believe it!!!
This was my point.

and dont think its new either.
i have a cousin that grew up with this attitude and he's only 2 years younger than me......
The parents were not good child raisers, and amazingly he got into drugs big time, is basically an alcoholic now, but at least has given up the drugs.

yet he was never really punished, and they wonder why he turned out that way.......

funny, i bet i can tell them......
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-01-2006, 07:29 PM
The real Blue ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to R4Ltony
I once smacked my duaghter out in public for mouthing off to me. A lady gave me the dirtiest look I've ever seen. I was mad at the moment so I made the statement out load for everyone to hear: " I punish my child when she's bad, unlike the other monsters that are running around out here." Much to the dislike of all the bad childrens parents who were right there in the area.

Quote:
If people don't regulate themselves, others will do it for them.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode