I drove down to NC for a great trip and a good time.....and out of no where i saw something in my mirror..........
holy cow what is that.........
looks like i picked something up while i was down there and man she is gorgeous.....
I got a great deal on her....race prepared and ready to go....came with a lot of accessories and a second motor......
It's a 2000 Yamaha R6, set up with the following features:
- Sharkskinz bodywork (some repair work done)
- Stock motor
- Factory Pro jet kit
- CFM Woodcraft rear sets
- Sprint steering damper
- Vortex sprockets and riveted 520 chain
- Fox Racing Shock, revalved and set up by GMD Computrack for 160-180 lb rider
- Forks have Racetech springs, compression and rebound kits, set up by GMD Computrack
- NRC Case Covers
- Frame Sliders
- Goodridge Stainless Steel brake lines
- Graves Motorsports fairing stay
- Scorpion slip-on with stock header, dynoed at 98hp
- Pit bull spools and rear stand (stand included)
- Fully safety-wired
Plus other stuff that I can't remember.
The following came with the bike:
- Spare wheels (including brake rotors and bearings)
- Spare motor. Motor partially disassembled, needs new rings. All parts to repair or build into supersport motor (including rings and gaskets) included.
- Extra sprockets (various sizes), and a spare cush drive assembly
- tons of spare parts
- service manual
i am switching it over to a street bike right now and down the road back to track......i could use some help from u guys it u know of any good deals on plastics and a set of headlights and tailights.....
Last edited by OldscholVett&R1; 04-28-2006 at 08:02 PM.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!" To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.