Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-01-2006, 08:37 AM Thread Starter

Boycott Mexico

Found this interesting.

BOYCOTT MEXICO, think about it for a minute
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I recently found out today that a few close friends of mine are taking a vacation to Mexico. On the same day, some gentlemen at work had mentioned that the Latin American comunity was planning a "May day" protest. The goal of the protest is to show the American public and its government how important the "Day Workers" and or the Latin American comunity are to the American economy. This brings to mind my fisrt question:
If the Mexican people are here in our country for our money and sending it back to their families, what weapon do we as American citizens have to show our government how we feel?
Please take into account that a major part of the Latin American comunity are admittedly ILLEGAL ALIENS. Illegal aliens are CRIMINALS, dodging as many laws as possible. Which brings up my next question:
If a legal American citizen commits a crime, and is convicted, they go to jail or are punished accordingly, regardless of family status. What makes a NON CITIZEN so special that they are exempt of such a punishment to the point of non enforcement(as in Fairfax Co., Virginia)?
Think about it, American citizens are in jail, while non citizens or illegal aliens(criminals) are protesting our laws and lawmaking. Because they FEEL that they do not need to abide by our laws. People who continuosly and knowingly break the law daily. People who intend to break the law and teach others to break the law. People who have been breaking our laws for so long that they have apparently forgotten that they are even breaking a law.
It is a travesty, a great tradgedy and irresponsible governing when our government officials allow non citizens and or illegal aliens to influence and or affect the United States government lawmaking decisions and or process. Remember, an American citizen who is a parent and commits a crime goes to jail. An illegal alien who is a parent simply finds a new social security number and a new room to rent. Most likely in an already overcrowded residence. Sometimes they take the day off from work and protest laws that are not theirs from a country that is not theirs, the whole while waving a flag that is not American.
Who is being discriminated against now? AMERICAN CITIZENS
The Mexican government is pressuring the United States government for a migrant worker program. The Mexican government is pressuring the United States government to allow more Mexicans into our country. Did you get that, I said it twice. I have not heard how exactly it is that the Mexican government is going about preventing the ILLEGAL EMMIGRATION of its citizens to the United States of America. Wait a minute, is it illegal for Mexican citizens to leave thier country improperly? Next Question:
How much is the Mexican government doing to help this particular situation?
When American citizens start affecting the Mexican economy in the way that the illegal aliens and their supporters(criminals) intend to affect ours, then and only then will the Mexican government realize that this problem exists on both sides of our borders.
We Americans seem to be on our computers quite a bit. We use them to schedule eveything from Weddings and birthday parties to sporting practices and simple chit chatting. We should use this amazing internet as our tool. E-mail your Senators and Congressmen, both State and Federal. Schedule a protest. Download these thoughts and send them on to others if you feel the same or even share some of these frustrations. If you think these problems have not gotten to your neighborhood yet, you are wrong.

BOYCOTT MEXICO. If the box or lable says "Hecho en Mexico" don't buy it. Do not Vacation in Mexico. Make your boycott as extensive as you like.
Argentina, Brasil, Chile, and Costa Rica are beutifull places to visit. And they are only on one continent. The dollar is strong against those currencies. CANCEL YOUR VACATION TO MEXICO. I don't even think you need a passport for Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands or the Bahamas.

Amnesty did not work before, Amnesty will not work now.

http://www.house.gov/
http://www.senate.gov/general/contac...nators_cfm.cfm
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-01-2006, 11:24 AM

I've ben boycotting Mexico for 28 years now!

Read: I've just never been there

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Knowledge will cure ignorance, but you can't fix stupid
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-01-2006, 01:05 PM

What the Mexicans don't tell you is that if you illegally cross into Mexico, it's a 2 year felony. The only reason I know that is I read that other countries are protesting them now. Not because of the penalty, but because the Mexican military is patrolling the border and robbing and raping the people coming across.

Maybe they should fix their own problems first!
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-01-2006, 01:44 PM
Ta Moko

If you boycott Mexico then you should know many USA companys have migrated there so you will only put them out of bus.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-01-2006, 02:27 PM

does that mean I have to give up Patron tequila??? I'm going to have to think about this one......
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-02-2006, 04:14 AM Thread Starter

No fear only products made in Mehico with a tag
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-02-2006, 07:19 AM
phil-osepher

hmmm, my mom came to the USA (Hawaii) when she was 19 from the Philippines. My dad's ancestors came over from England sometime in the late 1800's.... So aren't we all immigrants? The American Indian is probably the only true "american."

Oh well, I'd love to ban mexico but I like Corona and Chimichangas too much. Life goes on...

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-02-2006, 09:17 AM Thread Starter

knee77 both sides of my family tre are from elsewhere 1712 and 1881 England and Prussia. They managed to do it legally.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-02-2006, 09:25 AM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
lol sara

i agree they should do it legally...this is just my personal opinion but why don't we have cops out there and bus's and green card all of these protestors. what would we do if there were protests from other criminals? i think it's sad that the ONLY reason this has become such an issue is because of the politicians. i'm all for people coming here, but do it legally or not at all...no point in ranting though as it's a completely political issue and it's a joke...i'd like to see protestors of drug dealers when a new drug penalty law comes up.

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-02-2006, 09:49 AM
FAsT BOYS

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey
lol sara

i agree they should do it legally...this is just my personal opinion but why don't we have cops out there and bus's and green card all of these protestors. what would we do if there were protests from other criminals? i think it's sad that the ONLY reason this has become such an issue is because of the politicians. i'm all for people coming here, but do it legally or not at all...no point in ranting though as it's a completely political issue and it's a joke...i'd like to see protestors of drug dealers when a new drug penalty law comes up.
the cops cant do anything corey. if they did the bitch whiney assed love everybody american public would have a fucking heart attack. americans are spoiled period. this country was made what it was by hard hitting solid guys now look around, there are so many piece of shit aclu type or church type people who SUPPORT illeagle immigration that the law enforcement side of the house cant do shit.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode