Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-03-2006, 11:26 AM Thread Starter

R1Lover's new avatar

aerodynamic
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Verschiedenes_072.jpg (17.3 KB, 46 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-03-2006, 11:27 AM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
sleek.. bwahaha

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-03-2006, 11:27 AM

lmao... :pwnd :laugh
post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-03-2006, 11:41 AM
Ask the Chief

i can see this thread is going to take on a life of its own...

post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-03-2006, 11:56 AM

:pwnd :pwnd
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-03-2006, 11:57 AM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
I see it is his current one.. hahaha

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-03-2006, 12:09 PM

Now why is that guy wearing a bedpan on his head?:r1budha
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-03-2006, 12:24 PM
Future King of the World

Send a message via AIM to Mayo5
lol
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-03-2006, 12:55 PM
No Crying Allowed

You bastards........ I'm currently trying to work but I will have to open up a can of CS2 when I get home.... I'll get cha...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-03-2006, 04:39 PM

The only thing this threads is some more cowbell
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-03-2006, 05:54 PM

that's a pretty sweet lid lol
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-03-2006, 06:09 PM
No Crying Allowed

You are all just jealous that your bikes don't come with Brembo brakes, stainless steel brake lines, alarm, and much more STOCK

Yes - this is true - all stock from the factory

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-03-2006, 07:16 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER
You are all just jealous that your bikes don't come with oil leaks, an un-godly price, constant maintenance and much more STOCK

Yes - this is true - all stock from the factory

Last edited by eveR1ast; 05-04-2006 at 05:34 AM.
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-03-2006, 07:25 PM Thread Starter

R1Lovah, you need to upgrade to the HD Screaming Eagle TM C LLP INC full face, I heard it doesn't have great wind protection but it's LOUD!!!

Mark,
When are you coming back to the R1-forum so I can start picking on you again?
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-03-2006, 07:29 PM
Ask the Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMBLER
Mark,
by my count, 2 weeks and 4 days

post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-03-2006, 07:39 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMBLER
R1Lovah, you need to upgrade to the HD Screaming Eagle TM C LLP INC full face, I heard it doesn't have great wind protection but it's LOUD!!!

Mark,
Actually mine is probably louder.... lol I have the Thunderheader on it and that thing is very loud, but still sounds great.... Mine came with some minor tweeks and motor work also so it's at about 115-120 at the wheel... It goes in for a dyno re-tune in a couple weeks and I will get the chart.

|
|
|
|
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-03-2006, 07:41 PM

VROOM VROOM!!!

Oh wait... I meant sputter sputter

Knowledge will cure ignorance, but you can't fix stupid
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-03-2006, 07:45 PM
No Crying Allowed

I'll do a little sound clip video this weekend so you can all see what you are missing.... lol

I went riding with a guy on a gsxr 750 on Sunday....... granted he has only been riding a year, but in the corners I left him..... lol The straights he would catch up on top end. The thing rails pretty good... I don't ride it like that very often but if I want to it's there...

Disclaimer - please don't start saying I think I can beat an equal rider on a gsxr) this is just an example that it runs pretty damn good lol

|
|
|
|

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode