Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-04-2006, 08:44 AM Thread Starter

Tony went down!!!!!

Vespa-Riding Gandolfini Collides With Taxi
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vespa-Riding Gandolfini Collides With Taxi
Thursday , May 04, 2006
By Jennifer Fermino and Leonard Greene

He might call the shots in New Jersey, but "Sopranos" tough guy James Gandolfini was no match Wednesday for the dangerous streets of New York.TV's favorite mob boss was whacked in broad daylight on a SoHo street -- by a taxi.
The actor was motoring through Manhattan on his Vespa scooter at about 10 a.m. when he collided with a cab on Hudson Street, where he lay for a few minutes as dazed and confused as his alter ego was after being shot in the season opener.
According to witnesses, Gandolfini was traveling north when he was clipped by a cab turning east on Clarkson Street. The crash knocked the burly TV mobster off his bike.
"He was shaken up," said Jason O'Malley, who works in a building across the street from the accident. "A couple of guys helped him off the ground and picked up his bike."
Gandolfini later borrowed a cellphone to call his assistant and make arrangements for someone to pick up the damaged scooter.
"I'm all right," Gandolfini reportedly told a person in the crowd that gathered. "I'm going to be f---ing sore tomorrow."
"It's my fault," he also said. "I was in a hurry to get somewhere."
Gandolfini saved his anger for a fan who had trouble separating fiction from reality.
"Tony, are you OK?" the fan asked, using Gandolfini's TV moniker.
"That's a character I play," the actor shot back.
Gandolfini later left the scene in another cab, according to a representative for the actor.
Gandolfini did not seek medical attention, said Angela Tarantino, a spokeswoman for HBO.
"James Gandolfini is fine, and his scooter is in the repair shop," Tarantino said.

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-04-2006, 08:52 AM
Ask the Chief

gotta be hard to become typecast like that.

he's always been a pretty good actor, but now he's tony soprano. gonna be hard to get gigs after the sopranos goes away.

i'm sure he's going to hate the tony character eventually...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-04-2006, 12:05 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Quote:
he actor was motoring through Manhattan on his Vespa scooter at about 10 a.m

fucking vespas

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-04-2006, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn
fucking vespas
:imwst ....that vespa and the Cabby will be found in a ditch with a bullet in them

:jimmie
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-04-2006, 02:45 PM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
Someone was trying to "Wack" him, I m telling you hes gonna SELL OUT THIS year! (SNITCH!)
:gun

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode