My bud Mike sent me these!
1) Wear helmet when doing more than idle wheelies. 1st or 2nd gear fast combos, high chair, spreader and other various scrapes, coasters etc.
2) Slow idle wheelies - circles, no handers etc. No Helmet required.
3) CLUTCH IT UP! Power wheelies are dangerous and have a better chance of looping especially if you don't have skillz.
4) When on 1 wheel use the brake to keep yourself from looping your whip.
5) Run rear air pressure around 25lbs for general slow wheelies and circles. 25-30lbs front air pressure for endos.
6) If you go down TRY TO GET UP while sliding. This makes for better video footage.
7) Always Always Always expect the Police to chase you, impound your whip, and take you to jail if doing wheelies on public roadways. Don't get butt hurt if this happens to you. You have been warned.
8) Having a bike that stands out helps the groupie sluts notice you mor than others when on 1 wheel. PIMP IT!
9) You can ride next to your buddy if you both got skilz. See attached picture for example.
10) Don't be a poser and have your bike stunt modified if you don't really stunt. We will call you out, embarass you, and pimp your bitch.
- Mikee - SICRiders.com/SocalStunts.com