Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-05-2006, 12:39 PM Thread Starter

My shepard MUST DIE......

SO you guys know about how she knocked me in the pool on Tuesday with my suit on at 7:00 am, well she really did it today.

I'm not sure if anyone knows but I had a fender bender with my new truck about 3 weeks ago, my bumper arrived today so I parked the truck in the back and started wrenching on it.

I get it all apart and realized that I needed some fastners because the stock ones get destroyed when you remove them. So I left everything there, and took the other car to go get em. I come back an hour later, and the little SOB chewed up 2 plastic covers that go on the bumper and around the fog lights on the bumper, and I was also missing a big ass 3/4 inch heavy duty nut.

I swear I'm going to Kill her, she looks cute but she is da debil.......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dog Food Bag.JPG (89.7 KB, 60 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-05-2006, 12:41 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
haha.. how do you know it wasn't the other one setting the sheppard up??? sneaky bastards..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-05-2006, 12:43 PM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
EVERYTHING happens to you , you got such an exciting life MK! Dont hurt the Pup though, REMEMBER ....MANS BEST FRIEND!

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-05-2006, 01:00 PM

ROTFLMAO!! I told you guys the damn sheppard would pay for it!!!

Take your prozac with a good glass of brandy Mark, it will calm you down.
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-05-2006, 01:07 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn
haha.. how do you know it wasn't the other one setting the sheppard up??? sneaky bastards..
Because the Rottie is older and knows better, and she's never chewed up a single thing. I've talked to Anubis and he's got 2 shepards and the younger one is just as destructive as my nightmare.
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-05-2006, 01:10 PM
Ta Moko

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkinla
Because the Rottie is older and knows better, and she's never chewed up a single thing. I've talked to Anubis and he's got 2 shepards and the younger one is just as destructive as my nightmare.

Muzzle her when you leave

Works on the wife too

Oh I'm going to hell for saying that :

About the dog not wife

Man best freind

Dog

post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-05-2006, 01:51 PM

You said it all! "SHE" All females are evil no matter what race or species.
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-05-2006, 03:16 PM

It ain't just shepards; my damn beagle was watching me put flush mounts in last weekend. While I was wrestling with getting the damn plastics off I wasn't paying any attention to her. I finally got the first one off and set it on the workbench, took off the turn signal and went back to my roll around stool to get the flush mount. I picked it up and the wires were FCVKIN NUBS!!!!!!! That little trick ass beotch snagged them off my roll around and chewed the damn wires off. She still had one hanging out of her mouth!!!!! Fortunately (for her) the half inch of wire that was left was just enough to get the butt splices on. She got thrown in the kennel and got the water hose washdown treatment. Stupid mongrel sat in there and cried for about an hour while I finished with the flush mounts and rearsets.

Lucky for her I hate people more than I hate dogs.
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-05-2006, 03:25 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmac
It ain't just shepards; my damn beagle was watching me put flush mounts in last weekend. While I was wrestling with getting the damn plastics off I wasn't paying any attention to her. I finally got the first one off and set it on the workbench, took off the turn signal and went back to my roll around stool to get the flush mount. I picked it up and the wires were FCVKIN NUBS!!!!!!! That little trick ass beotch snagged them off my roll around and chewed the damn wires off. She still had one hanging out of her mouth!!!!! Fortunately (for her) the half inch of wire that was left was just enough to get the butt splices on. She got thrown in the kennel and got the water hose washdown treatment. Stupid mongrel sat in there and cried for about an hour while I finished with the flush mounts and rearsets.

Lucky for her I hate people more than I hate dogs.

Glad to see I'm not alone. Honestly my dogs are just so damn interested in getting involved with everything I'm doing the little bastards... I was pissed as hell and all I had to do was yell my ass off and she knew, I don't believe in hitting dogs unless they are attacking someone right in front of me...

BTW you mail me my check yet?..... :r1budha
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-05-2006, 03:32 PM

Quote:

BTW you mail me my check yet?..... :r1budha

I'm mailing you my address so you know where to send me the 5 bills.
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-05-2006, 03:41 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmac
I'm mailing you my address so you know where to send me the 5 bills.
If I had lost you were going to donate to Cracker, so I guess you should have given me his address, but since I won did you want me to PM you my address?....
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-05-2006, 04:40 PM

Hmmmmmmm..............:jimmie :jimmie :jimmie :jimmie
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-05-2006, 05:26 PM

Quote:
If I had lost you were going to donate to Cracker, so I guess you should have given me his address, but since I won did you want me to PM you my address?....

First, and foremost, I won as the U.S. has absolutely NOT invaded Iran. Second, I was only donating to cracker IF he stayed dry. I think he blew that in about 2.5 days!
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-05-2006, 05:58 PM

Quote:
lol you should know better... it's not the first time she chewed up things, no? :1poke
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-05-2006, 06:31 PM
Future King of the World

Send a message via AIM to Mayo5
Sounds like someone needs the trainer mod
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 02:16 PM

My Dobe destroyed a couch... so yeah, lol

Knowledge will cure ignorance, but you can't fix stupid
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 02:30 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
my dog chews on my house.. carpet, trim, couch, comforter...

she's crazy

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 07:18 PM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Quote:
........and I was also missing a big ass 3/4 inch heavy duty nut........
Maybe it will remind her, the error of her ways, as it passes out the back end

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM

Last edited by Warp Racer; 05-06-2006 at 07:21 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode