Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 09:24 PM Thread Starter
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Send a message via MSN to Matt
I'm such a criminal

So Sunday after work......me and my buddy decide to go for a ride. We head out towards some country roads to do some wheelies. Since my last accident I always told myself I would never do wheelies in an area with other people around again. This way if I fuck up I hurt myself and myself only.

Anyways to make a long boring story short..........We turned off of Highway 48 onto Highway 25. Soon as we turned I saw an SUV ahead. I take a decent look and realized......nah.........not a cop. So I clutched up second and started riding a great wheelie. Quarter mile or so later I drop the wheelie.........turn around........and the SUV is pulling over my buddy. I slam on my brakes and pull over. The cop then pulls back out onto the highway........realizing I pulled over..........( He thought I was running)........then pulled next to me. Anyways........blah blah blah...........He gave my buddy his ID back and then told me I was under arrest. Cuffed me and stuffed me. Luckily my buddy had the money to bail me out.......375 wreckless endangerment ticket and 6 points on the licence. He got me out of jail and out of court. My bike now sits at a tow place where I pick it up tommorow. Uhg.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 10:46 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
hahaha. serves you right hooligan..

that does suck with the jail, points and impound fee's..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 11:36 PM
Ask the Chief

bummer bro....

we play, we pay....cops aren't giving an inch anymore.

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 02:47 AM
Advanced Member

I can't believe that is an arrestable offense where you are.

post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 06:56 AM
Ta Moko

Sorry bro

We all do something on every ride that could get us arrested

I'm next

post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 07:09 AM
Ass Cramp

Send a message via Yahoo to R6Flyby
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma
I can't believe that is an arrestable offense where you are.
It really sucks when you are from Minnesota on a joyride in Wisconsin and you get pulled over. They make us pay all fines on the spot or goto jail til all fines are paid in full. :storm
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 07:16 AM

Wow, that's worst than communist.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 02:42 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
yup r6flyby...it's BS

that sucks matt i am shocked he arrested you, but i bet he only did because he first thought you were running...normally in most states that would be a MAJOR ticket, but they would let you go unless you were riding a wheelie down an interstate or something

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 05:18 PM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
that BLOWS!

post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 10:17 PM Thread Starter
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Send a message via MSN to Matt
Yeah I was surprised as hell when he told me I was under arrest. And yes he did think I was running at first. Which pissed him off. THe ones on here that know me know that I would NEVER EVER run from the cops.

What happened was I popped it up.....well when I do a wheelie I look at the road in front of me......not the other vehicles. So I road it out and then landed the wheelie at about 90 to 95 mph. couple seconds later I look back and see my buddy pulling over to the shoulder and the cop behind him. I thought " Holy shit" and slammed on my brakes and pulled over instantly. The cop then pulls away from my buddy, turns on his sirens....and speeds up to me as fast as he can. Im assuming the cop was behind chuck at first cause he knew if i was running he wouldnt catch me......and probably wanted chuck to interigate him and find out who I was. Then when he saw me pull over he sped up to me. He told me when he first took my licence that there were 5 other cops that were going to be flying down the road pretty soon. A minute later here they all come sirens blazing, lol. He had already called it in as a chase on the radio before I got to pull over.

I explained to him that I wasnt paying attention to him but to the road ahead of me and had no clue I was being pulled over. I told him that if i even knew he was a cop to begin with do you think I ever would have done the wheelie?

When he understood that he calmed down a bit and understood where I was coming from. But they still arrested me. They told my bud that I HAD to stay the night in jail and had to go to court the next day......"mandatory."

Then when I got to jail.......the 3 cops that were inside.....well.....I knew them all, 2 I went to school with and the 1 chick......her husband is best friends with my brother. UHG, lol.

Then they just told me to pay the ticket today and they will let me go and not have to go to court or any of the other BS. So my buddy bailed me out. And all is done with now. Now I just have to hope and prey my Insurance company doesnt find out, lol. yeah right.

Like I said.......I dont do wheelies in town or in crowded areas. We have plenty of dead highways around here that I can do that on so I hurt myself only if i do fuck up. Good place at a bad time, lol.

But Im still not going to bitch and whine. Like I always said.........you play you pay. Everyone one of us understands what can happen when we do these things. Accept it and move on.
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-10-2006, 07:43 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by R6Flyby
It really sucks when you are from Minnesota on a joyride in Wisconsin and you get pulled over. They make us pay all fines on the spot or goto jail til all fines are paid in full. :storm
You guys live in minnisota and Wisconsin, in the US right? What the fuck is up with those fucked up ass rules?

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-10-2006, 09:44 AM
Ass Cramp

Send a message via Yahoo to R6Flyby
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma
You guys live in minnisota and Wisconsin, in the US right? What the fuck is up with those fucked up ass rules?
Communist Minnesota and Wisconsin.ped
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-10-2006, 08:47 PM
7c Forever

dude, the communists where nearly that bad. I have a pal that left Poland when it was still communist and the shit he got away with on a bike/in a car over there vs over here is completely retarded.

he says often that for the first year he was here, he thought forsure there was a microswitch on his throttle body that alerted the cops every time he went WOT.

guy still drives like a maniac, but he's got a good radar detector now.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-11-2006, 08:41 AM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
I'd MOVE!

that would show them!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode