Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-11-2006, 12:30 PM Thread Starter

fjorn grew a pair

well, I hope you're happy Mark. Since they can't pick on you anymore, they've banned me...

his PM followed by the response

Quote:
fjorn wrote on 05-10-2006 05:51 PM:
Vin,

Do yourself a favor, and stop posting up threads and responses that deal with race, hate, etc. You know mkinla was banned for the exact same stuff you are posting, and you are bordering on being banned as well.

If you enjoy being a member here, drop the derogatory threads.
Quote:
VinR1 wrote on 05-11-2006 09:44 AM:
I would like to know what your problem is. Since someone made the mistake of making you a moderator, you've been throwing your weight around making sure every member knows you're a mod. I hate to be the one to break the news to you, but the information I post is fact and I can back up every statement. Was the member who called the 11yr old rape victim a 'whore' warned and threatened with a ban? How about the jewish member who said America was his bitch? What about the numerous members (including two moderators) who call me a racist when I simply post facts from other websites? Did you send them a similar pm? 'Free speech' is taken for granted until someone's feelings get hurt...

This is a discussion forum (off topic, correct?) and things are expected to remain civil and a certain level of respect is to be maintained - that said, look over my previous posts and see just who starts the name calling and racial epithets... 95% of the time its not me. In fact, one of your fellow mods claimed he wanted to ban me but couldn't because I had done nothing wrong... however, he did call me some pretty hateful names... the very reason you're threatening to ban me. Funny, a moderator can break the rules in response to a thread he finds offensive... yet maintains the power to ban anyone for any reason. If you guys were really doing your jobs, we would see more mods banned than anyone else...

Dude, lighten up. Everything was nice and cool until you, Mr. Hard Ass came along and got crazy with the 'lock' and 'ban' buttons. Rules are created and maintained to keep the peace, I understand this, but you're taking things just a little too far. Notice when nubbles bans someone or locks a thread, another mod (typically Shane) steps in and defends his actions...? Also notice how no other mod defends you? Theres a reason for this...

Quote:
fjorn wrote on 05-11-2006 12:13 PM:
Care to back up your claims?

Quote:
fjorn wrote on 05-11-2006 09:54 AM:
I have no idea who you're talking about in regards to a moderator saying any kind of derogatory remark. Care to give direct examples?

Your "facts" are wrong in most cases, and most are meant to do nothing more than be derogatory statements about others.

As to you thinking I'm throwing my weight around as a moderator, you're sadly mistaken. I rarely make mention of it, and only do so when necessary.

Quote:
VinR1 wrote

although I'm logged on, it doesn't necessarily mean I'm playing on the forum all day - forgive the slow response. You've got the exact same search engine as I do - look for yourself. Anytime anyone has asked me to back up a claim, I have and with reputable sites/info. The mods? ***, **********, ***** to name a few. Except for *****, who btw picks and chooses what members and threads to close based on personal opinion rather than actual rule breakage, I've been called some pretty hateful names by both *** and *********. Both have jumped my ass on several occasions not because of any rule breakage but because I posted factual information that apparently hurt their feelings. *** has cooled down and is easier to get along with lately but **** is a whackjob waiting to explode. I swear he stalks me just waiting for any reason to ban me. -why hasn't he? Well, probably because I post factual information that he can't argue against...

You throwing you weight around? When have you not? Since day one, you've closed threads and sent pms to members in an attempt to 'follow the rules' while letting similar, if not more severe, shit slide. Picking and choosing/abusing power is the big problem with several of the moderators on this forum.

Its ok for members to say how much they hate Terrell Owens or Cindy Sheehan. Its cool for people to say our president should be impeached or the leaders of another country need to be assasinated. Its fine and dandy with the moderators when members say we should nuke Iran or China because they dont agree with their politics. Thats just chipper with everyone.

...however, VinR1 posts factual information that the holocaust is a big lie. VinR1 posts statistics from the department of justice website showing that crime is higher among blacks than whites. Oh shit, he's a racist and should be banned. He's a bigot and doesnt know what he's talking about. See where I'm going with this? Its ok for everyone else to make fun but VinR1 posts factual information and the crybabys come out of the shadows with their panties all in a wad demanding justice.
he then wanted proof of my 'facts' and I told him that since he alleges my posts are false the majority of the time - it was his responsibility to back up his claim, not mine. He then hit the ban button
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-11-2006, 12:35 PM
Crash Test Dummy

Send a message via AIM to 2000750
Damn! hahahahaaa
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-11-2006, 12:36 PM
Ta Moko

just remember "one mans facts are anothers fiction'

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-11-2006, 12:47 PM
Dirt Rider :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by r1gladiator
just remember "one mans facts are anothers fiction'
:imwst
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-11-2006, 12:48 PM
No Crying Allowed

WE dont' need this drama over here. if you have an issue with another site - take it up at THAT site.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode