Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-11-2006, 04:32 PM Thread Starter

Had our first random shooting in Belgium

We had our first random shooting in Belgium...

An 18 year old POS shot a mother and her child, both deceased and another woman who is in ICU. He just bought the hunting rifle this morning and was wearing a black trenchcoat...

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE ?

Sad thing is that this will reflect on all law abiding gun owners in Belgium... Guns don't kill people. Fruitcakes kill people.

What the hell is happening to our youth ? Is this a symptom of our society where parents don't take the time anymore to actually raise their children because they both have to work ? Is this a symptom of what happens when you raise children without "hard love" ?

My dad beat me up several times, and I can honestly say I DESERVED every beating.... I think the current mindset where you can not inflict corporal punishment on your kid is WRONG. Kids are not susceptible to reason. They need to be raised on the principle of cause and result. They need to be taught respect and elementary politness.

When's the last time you saw a lion threaten his offspring to take their Xbox away... F... that ! The little lion srews up, he gets some tough love...

I raise my children very strictly, and I do not spare the rod...

We live in one seriously F.....U..... world

Sorry -just had to vent.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-11-2006, 04:37 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
That f...ed up, but here it a constant thing. Ex... two 18yrs olds shot an Officer in Windsor. 1st degree murder rap for both.
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-11-2006, 04:53 PM
Future King of the World

Send a message via AIM to Mayo5
Happens all the time in US.. My generation sucks...
post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-11-2006, 04:55 PM

That is really the first shooting?? It as all to common here
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-11-2006, 06:01 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Been through it know a lot about it and still have friends messed up from it, now its something that is in every kids head if they can't handle life, or they are getting picked on in highschool..

hey I'll just kill a bunch of people... how does that solve anything.

I got picked on in highschool, and middle school, don't see me getting a gun and shooting up my school or killing people..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-11-2006, 07:46 PM
Advanced Member

What are your gun laws like there?

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-11-2006, 10:53 PM
Future King of the World

Send a message via AIM to Mayo5
Whatever happend to good ole' fashioned fist fights?

I love fist fights.... They solve everything
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 12:40 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma
What are your gun laws like there?
VERY strict

But they are only very strict for handguns. Hunting rifles can be purchased simply by showing your ID. The guy went into a store, bought a hunting rifle, walked out and started shooting...

Now for handguns it takes you about 6 months in order to have a license to get one. A license to carry one is impossible to get unless you are LEO. Also if you are a nut or your environment (yes they interview family and neighbours before granting you a license) thinks you are a nut you're not getting a license...

But as I said, hunting rifles are not under these strict regulations...
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 01:52 AM
Dirt Rider :)

Belgium did u hear about the two Polish 17 year olds that shot a Belgian kid because he didn't give them his mp3 player?? I was Shocked when i heard about it.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 02:27 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm
Belgium did u hear about the two Polish 17 year olds that shot a Belgian kid because he didn't give them his mp3 player?? I was Shocked when i heard about it.
They didn't shoot him. They stabbed him in the heart 5 times. :gun

They were Polish Roma gypsies. Moreover they were scum.

When I look at all that is happening over the last couple of years I get a very bad feeling about where the world is heading...
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 03:21 AM
Dirt Rider :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04R1Belgium
They didn't shoot him. They stabbed him in the heart 5 times. :gun

They were Polish Roma gypsies. Moreover they were scum.

When I look at all that is happening over the last couple of years I get a very bad feeling about where the world is heading...

For a Stupid Mp3 player damn
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 11:14 AM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04R1Belgium
It's called "to shit in a hand basket.. "

it will get worse before it gets better..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn
It's called "to shit in a hand basket.. "

it will get worse before it gets better..
For your sake Belgium and those of your country men I hope you never had to go through what we do here in the US.

Basically we are a good country, some may even say great, but we also have some lows, and more often those overshadow all the good we have.

I'm very sorry this happened in your country, perhaps your law system will do a better job than we have in some instances....
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-13-2006, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarawalker
For your sake Belgium and those of your country men I hope you never had to go through what we do here in the US.

Basically we are a good country, some may even say great, but we also have some lows, and more often those overshadow all the good we have.

I'm very sorry this happened in your country, perhaps your law system will do a better job than we have in some instances....
If the LAWS that were on the books were simply enforced....
Guns violence would be much lower.

But instead, we have political hacks whose very idea of how to fix anything is simple.
More laws.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode