Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 11:19 AM Thread Starter
Ta Moko

Imigration march a success!

Imigration march a success!

Not to keep stiring the pot on the issue, but someone sent me the following information and I thought a majority of you would be interested to know it.

It appears that the Immigration March in Los Angeles was a success!
According to data from the Los Angeles County Sheriff, Los Angeles had a
reduction in the following:

82% reduction - auto theft
28% reduction - murders/ violent crimes/ rapes
73% reduction - vandalism / tagging
54% reduction - drug related offenses (not including the area surrendering the march)
31% reduction - domestic violence cases
64% reduction - misdeameanor cases (shop lifting, etc)

CHP reported that today was a record low in the least amount of traffic
accidents on South CA freeways.

Looks like the immigration rally was well worth it. Maybe we can do this one
again sometime. Sure saves the State of California a chunk of money!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 11:21 AM

:mummyzz :mummyzz :mummyzz :mummyzz
post #3 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 11:23 AM Thread Starter
Ta Moko

Quote:
Originally Posted by MV-999R
:mummyzz :mummyzz :mummyzz :mummyzz

Wake up

anyway I don't agree with it just thought it funny

post #4 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by r1gladiator
Wake up

anyway I don't agree with it just thought it funny
Shhh........... i'm marching... :mummyzz :mummyzz :mummyzz :mummyzz

And if that's true you know what it means, don't you?
post #5 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 11:58 AM
The real Blue ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to R4Ltony
I've been driving alot lately to get some experiance for my CDL, and that day the freeways were about half as congested.

Quote:
If people don't regulate themselves, others will do it for them.
post #6 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 12:27 PM
No Crying Allowed

I posted that one at work............

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #7 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 12:38 PM

MKINLA !!!! Give r1gladiator's login and password back !

post #8 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 12:39 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
LOL now that's funny...hahahaha something carlos mencia would say haha

post #9 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04R1Belgium
MKINLA !!!! Give r1gladiator's login and password back !

STFU.....

BTW I'm going to take a spanish class this summer, the census just reported that 50% of all kids 5 and under are minorities, primarily of latin decent. So it's safe to say that in 50 years we will be a third world country, maybe less, but I'll have moved back to Croatia by then, so I really don't give a shit anymore...
post #10 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 01:33 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
lol in 100 years we all will have some minority in us...we are blending more and more every year and i'm not so sure it's a bad thing...as the world gets smaller (internet, transportation, etc) it makes it easier to move around the world and to blend...soon not only america will be a melting pot, but the majority of the world...just the way it is...

but regardless that first post is FUNNY lol...reminds me soo much of carlos mencia

post #11 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkinla
STFU.....
couldn't resist...
post #12 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 01:36 PM Thread Starter
Ta Moko

I posted this also on the R1,,, getting way more heated there.

Muzuno LFAO

post #13 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by r1gladiator
I posted this also on the R1,,, getting way more heated there.

Muzuno LFAO
Yeah I noticed that, but what's really interesting is that it's become common practice over there for people that can't argue their way out of a paper bag to start calling people racists, without even knowing the definition.

The definition of a racist is someone who thinks their race is superior to another race. The whole issue of illegal immigration has nothing to do with race other than the fact that the majority of the illegals are of latin decent, but the real issue is that, millions of these people are breaking the law, and take more out of the system than they put in, plain and simple, and yes I have the facts to back it up........
post #14 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 01:49 PM

Quote:
STFU.....

BTW I'm going to take a spanish class this summer, the census just reported that 50% of all kids 5 and under are minorities, primarily of latin decent. So it's safe to say that in 50 years we will be a third world country, maybe less, but I'll have moved back to Croatia by then, so I really don't give a shit anymore...
The way you're pissed off everyday... you sure you will have another 50 years? :1poke :r1budha

post #15 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi
The way you're pissed off everyday... you sure you will have another 50 years? :1poke :r1budha

So anytime I say something is bullshit that means I'm pissed off....? I just get irritated because most people don't give a shit, and then discuss issues based on their feelings, versus actually discussing something with facts....

See my point?:r1budha
post #16 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 02:00 PM

based on those numbers... we should encourage a protest every week

I wonder how much the insurance companies saved that day not having to pay out all the un-insured motorist claims...
post #17 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 02:10 PM
No Crying Allowed

Thanks everyone for being civil on this and other topics.

Everyone that's come into my office to day had been LTAO at the post on my door..... he he

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #18 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER
Thanks everyone for being civil on this and other topics.

Everyone that's come into my office to day had been LTAO at the post on my door..... he he
What? You posted the numbers on your door?
post #19 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 02:24 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
YES :

|
|
|
|
post #20 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 02:27 PM

Quote:
No, he just posted your cell no. on the door...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode