Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-15-2006, 01:09 PM Thread Starter

Dutch "politician" recieved too much heat, now fled to the US to go work there

Like I wrote over on the other forum:

Her name is Ayaan Hirsi Ali.

I honestly cannot believe it. Im really hoping that either the stories are made up or that those people in the US that wanted her wake up and drop her.
Mind you this has been all over the news here on just about every channel and website so i kind of fear it's true.

The Dutch people are happy to see her leaving the country. She ended up in a shit storm after a few journalists unveiled her secrets concerning her citizenship.

She supposedly fled Kenya on the base of fearing for her life. As that is enough to be able to recieve citizenship she recieved it and she made her way to parliament.

She was hated by the muslim community for her views on woman and the islam. Her being a muslim herself. She lived in protective custody for the last few months due to death threats from the same muslim group that killed the Dutch movie maker Theo van Gogh after making a movie about the dark side of the Islam.

But after these good few lies about her past and the fact she became a citizen thanks to her lies is not accepted by 84% of the population polls show. And most want her to not only retire from parliament but most want her the be removed from the country.

She has been on many tv programs talking about a "painful" and "frightening" past. All of that turned out to be a lie, she has never even lived in poverty as it has been shown she attended the best schools and has always lived a life in luxury. Opposing everything she has ever said in the media.

Before she has even officially commented it has been announced that she will take past in a think tank for the Bush administration...
The American Enterprise Institute has also been named as her new employer. I have no idea what that is but I just cant believe she can just go there and do that.

She is a ****ing liar and an arrogant deceiving little bitch.

I hope she ends up pissing someone off there and you people kick her back to Kenya.

Rant off.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode