Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-16-2006, 10:45 AM Thread Starter

Thumbs up my old lady

is wanting to break up? says i go out too much etc. says she 's tired of me going out with my "friends" etc. now she doesn't know what she wants..she was like let's break up and see if i made a mistake then we can get back together?? i told her that if we aren't together we will never be together again. she said i should leave a door open for her after three years of us being together? wtf guys
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-16-2006, 10:49 AM

So Bigpoppa is leaving you after all this years!!!
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-16-2006, 10:58 AM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by MV-999R
So Bigpoppa is leaving you after all this years!!!
Downwd:pwnd

no seriously you must be NEWLY married, my wife did that shit in the beginning too......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-16-2006, 11:05 AM Thread Starter

nope , not even married but it's been three years. i haven't heard from bp in a while
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-16-2006, 11:09 AM
No Crying Allowed

She is just telling you, "Hey let me go see if I can do better, and then if not I will come back to you"

Tell her straight and don't let her mess with your mind.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-16-2006, 11:25 AM

Tell her that if she goes you're not taking her back.
And if she wants to go just let her go and you move on too.

Anyway, sorry to know it has got to that point.
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-16-2006, 11:33 AM

you should really post a pic...
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-16-2006, 01:11 PM

Ok from the female perspective...she is wanting to drag you along because she doesn't want to think she's totally alone.

She prolly doesn't like you being gone with your friends so much because she feels left out...however if you are doing things that she doesn't like then she wouldn't want to go with you anyway.

Here's my thought...tell her like what you have or we are done...and you have to say the same thing you should like her for her or be done...

A HUGE lesson I learned after 11 years..don't be in a relationship where you want to change the person you are with...(saying this on HER part not yours) if you are with someone that still likes to party, be out all night etc, and you aren't that way then except it because it's just going to create turmoil later. Just a lesson to pass on to your GF...
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-16-2006, 02:01 PM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by crackernutz
nope , not even married but it's been three years. i haven't heard from bp in a while

OH well , My philosiphy... if she dont like you the way you are loose her!

remember, no matter how HOT OR FINE a chick is...someone is SICK of her SHIT!

post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-16-2006, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ride4life
don't be in a relationship where you want to change the person you are with...
I want my fiance to get big 'ole fake titties. I'm willing to pay for them... she doesnt want them... are you saying I should dump her?
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-16-2006, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinR1
I want my fiance to get big 'ole fake titties. I'm willing to pay for them... she doesnt want them... are you saying I should dump her?
Yes.
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-16-2006, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinR1
but by all means of course dump her geez she's nothing of what you want obviously...LOL

No that's not what I'm saying at all, I'm not talkin superficial things...silly...lol
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-16-2006, 03:31 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
Go and see if you can do better. : Tell her to

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER
She is just telling you, "Hey let me go see if I can do better, and then if not I will come back to you"

Tell her straight and don't let her mess with your mind.
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-16-2006, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER

:imwst
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-17-2006, 02:07 PM

Yea, we cant properly advise you with no pic!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode