Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-19-2006, 12:40 PM Thread Starter

MOTHERF**KER.....my house got broken into

They broken in last night around 3 am while me and my roommate were downstairs sleeping...i didn't even here them...i live in a predominantly poor black neighborhood where there is crime and shootings and no one does anything about it....no even the f'in cops...i am so fucking pissed...now i have to spend my time to board up all the windows that give access to door locks...and i am gonna be the only person in the house for a week.....FUCK
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-19-2006, 12:47 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
That suck, hate theives.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Biga; 05-19-2006 at 01:14 PM.
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-19-2006, 12:59 PM

A GLOCK banner would be nice
post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-19-2006, 01:04 PM
FAsT BOYS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGULA
:imwst
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-19-2006, 01:07 PM

That sucks, sorry to hear about that.

:gun Theives
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-19-2006, 01:10 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
replace all your door locks with a window nearby with a double sided bolt lock. i've done with every place i've EVER lived in, even good neighborhoods. that way once locked it takes a key to unlock or unlock it regardless if you're trying to get in or out. one thing i do though is put an extra key very close to there but out of sight and far enough an arm can't reach it if a window is broken. this way if there is a fire you can still get out fairly quickly...

home depot has the locks and they rock. takes a key on both sides of the lock

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-19-2006, 01:11 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGULA

what would be best is my pops letting me bring my Glock up here...and just starting picking the thieves off....:gun
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-19-2006, 01:11 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
That sucks man....so did they take anything?

post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-19-2006, 01:12 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey
replace all your door locks with a window nearby with a double sided bolt lock. i've done with every place i've EVER lived in, even good neighborhoods. that way once locked it takes a key to unlock or unlock it regardless if you're trying to get in or out. one thing i do though is put an extra key very close to there but out of sight and far enough an arm can't reach it if a window is broken. this way if there is a fire you can still get out fairly quickly...

home depot has the locks and they rock. takes a key on both sides of the lock
i would do that but i am not gonna spend tht kind of money i don't have it right now..plus if i did i know my roommates will not throw in for it cause 2 of them owe me $300 and rent is coming up

also..Corey can u shoot me my tracking number for the windscreen if u could so i know to look out for it so that doesn't get stolen too...no hurry whenever u have time
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-19-2006, 01:19 PM
meat popsicle

sucks man, its weird that you didn't hear them though, sleep downstairs and pop their sorry asses if they come back
post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-19-2006, 01:22 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaoTan
sucks man, its weird that you didn't hear them though, sleep downstairs and pop their sorry asses if they come back
i heard the noise that the door makes when it opens but i thought it was my roommate...cause he woke up to use the bathroom around the same time....man....i am really trying to hold my tongue right now
post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-19-2006, 01:23 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eveR1ast
That sucks man....so did they take anything?
from what i could tell they took a bunch of dvd's from my one roommate and a ps2 from another....but i won't know all of it until they move back in...they are home for the summer now
post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-19-2006, 01:28 PM
Random Sample

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldscholVett&R1
from what i could tell they took a bunch of dvd's from my one roommate and a ps2 from another....
Sounds like a crackhead... and you know, you ain't catching no crackhead... they're fast!

Sucks about the house. I'd think about some kind of protection.
post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-19-2006, 01:54 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statik
Sounds like a crackhead... and you know, you ain't catching no crackhead... they're fast!

Sucks about the house. I'd think about some kind of protection.
we have an alarm system that use to never get used cause so many people are in an out...needless to say it is set right now and will remain set
post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-19-2006, 01:57 PM

I could tell you how to fix that problem real quick but I've recieved my final warning from the mods...
post #16 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-19-2006, 03:02 PM
Petronas Yamaha?

Quote:
we have an alarm system that use to never get used cause so many people are in an out...needless to say it is set right now and will remain set
Yeah, that really sucks getting broke into!!! And when you were there, and thought it was someone ya knew!
Good that you have an alarm, and are now setting it! Because, if they saw something they weren't able to get. They could be back! F'n A Holes thief's..........
post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-19-2006, 03:13 PM Thread Starter

cops came...i filed a report...or they just took my info and i guess when they have time they will file a report

man this place is pissing me off...even the little shyts around here are getting an attitude....
post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-19-2006, 04:38 PM
Petronas Yamaha?

Quote:
cops came...i filed a report...or they just took my info and i guess when they have time they will file a report

man this place is pissing me off...even the little shyts around here are getting an attitude....
For anything with serial #'s. Keep them, if ever stolen could possibly get them back. I never got anything expensive back, but I did get a cheapy car stereo back once
post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-22-2006, 07:14 AM

hey i got a great idea don't live in the hood..lol I sure as hell wouldn't trust those fools.
post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-23-2006, 08:37 AM

shit man..I'm sorry to hear this. My place got broken into before also and I was pissed as fvck. Hopefully you will start to use the alarm more on a regular basis. My girls family uses theirs all the time. It seems excessive but it may be well worth it. Glad to hear you weren't harmed during the event. Another thing I would consider is the possibility of the thief being someone you know. If they knew that your roommates were back at home, they may have been acquaintences..

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode