Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-22-2006, 11:31 AM Thread Starter

'school bus' Nagin wins...

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory?id=1986220

Ignorance-the lack of knowledge or education

Stupidity-a poor ability to understand or to profit from experience

New Orleans residents cannot claim ignorance of Mayor Nagins abilities. They do not lack the knowledge or education of his cowardly ineptitude in a crisis. They were the direct recipients of his lack of leadership skills.

This election only demonstrates their stupidity.................their poor ability to understand and profit (intellectually) from the deaths of tens of hundreds of their fellow citizens.

I forget how many hateful, racist, and threatening pm's I received on the other forum when I stated I wasn't sending a dime to the Katrina 'victims'. This is why. Funny, Nagin could bus them in to vote but couldn't get them out when they needed him most. Now, he's in charge of distributing $21Bil in federal aide. good luck NOLA

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-22-2006, 02:05 PM
Advanced Member

VIn how the fuck are they going to elect a white mayor in a chocolate city....?
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-22-2006, 10:20 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
chocolate city? i'm a pretty easy going guy and will give everyone a chance, even a warning, even a three day ban but you've used them all up...3 words? take your racist slang tossing ass somewhere else...

okay so i can't count...

threats, name calling, and racist remarks or slang have NO PLACE ON THIS FUCKING FORUM! most everything else goes...i hate to be an ass, but this shit is tiring and most of the admins/mods agree...btw by most i mean damn near all if not EVERYONE OF THEM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-22-2006, 10:25 PM
Mummy Man

vinr1: i was shocked they re-elected him, but on the same note most every level of government failed during that crisis LOL wal mart did more to help from everything i've read...

post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-23-2006, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey
chocolate city? i'm a pretty easy going guy and will give everyone a chance, even a warning, even a three day ban but you've used them all up...3 words? take your racist slang tossing ass somewhere else...

okay so i can't count...

threats, name calling, and racist remarks or slang have NO PLACE ON THIS FUCKING FORUM! most everything else goes...i hate to be an ass, but this shit is tiring and most of the admins/mods agree...btw by most i mean damn near all if not EVERYONE OF THEM

BTW, "chocolate city" is a direct quote from Nagin himself, it's not mark's racist slang.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-23-2006, 06:03 AM
Ta Moko

Wow wake up to this

Oh well

Political threads are a no no

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-23-2006, 06:32 AM Thread Starter

Quote:

okay so i can't count...

uh... yeah, Mark was quoting Ray Nagin himself - he said something like with the help of god, he was going to make New Orleans a 'chocolate city' again...

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-23-2006, 06:33 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by r1gladiator
Wow wake up to this

Oh well

Political threads are a no no
answer your PMs foo!!

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-23-2006, 08:21 AM
Mummy Man

well not to be an ass, but with a history of racist slang remarks, being warned, banned, quoting others or copying and pasting anything that could even be considered it isn't the smartest idea *shrugs*

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-23-2006, 08:26 AM
"oops I crapped my pants"

Quote:
well not to be an ass, but with a history of racist slang remarks, being warned, banned, quoting others or copying and pasting anything that could even be considered it isn't the smartest idea *shrugs*
yeah we should ban nagin for saying "chocolate city" not vin lol
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-23-2006, 08:30 AM
No Crying Allowed

I don't care who the quote was from........ That's not the point.

I could quote my friends uncle if you wanted. it still does not make it correct.

It's done and so is this thread.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-23-2006, 08:32 AM
Mummy Man

well he's been warned for other racist comments, put on a 3 day ban, then the first thing he does when back is hit up a political thread and state something that many people think is racist...if it wasn't racist then it was something stupid to say and he got banned for stupidity then...

the o ther 2 things he was talked about for were racist...we gave him a chance here and talked to him and you'd think he'd not even do anything that would be remotely close to pushing it, but right when he's back he hits this up and posts that and i don't care if you're qouting a politician, radio blabber mouth, rapper, whatever...like we said NOTHING CLOSE TO RACIAL! especially with a history like he has

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode