Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 07:51 PM Thread Starter
Rookie again

Question Online Dating Sites

Anyone ever had any luck? I mean like, Yahoo personals, or that stupid ass E-harmony site that makes me wanna hit the old guy everytime I see the commercial? I know it's worked for some but I haven't had much luck. This is a serious question so try not to fag up the thread too much.
I don't have the time to really go out much as my 9 year old takes up most of my time. I'd rather spend it with him anyway to be honest. But, I'm just like anyone else without a companion, bored. Even if it was for a wild weekend I wouldn't care. Well, I'd care as far as looks, personality and all the other shit that goes with it.

So, anyone do the online hookup?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 08:04 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
had a friend that tried for a free like 30 day thing.. said he didn't find many attractive girls..

course I bet it depends on your area... some place like LA would have more of a selection of fine women..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 08:06 PM

I tried yahoo personals for a minute. No body ever gave me a reply, not even the ugly ones LOL, guess i had no game in my intros. Dunno about the other ones. Everyone suggests speed dating tho!?
post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 08:08 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Nope, sorry. Never had any experience with them. Don't you have any sisters or female friends that could hook you up with someone??

post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 08:11 PM
Ta Moko

I get girls emailing me from my website about once a week. Not sure If I trust the photos they send. I'd say get a website and put some interesting stuff about yourself and see if any girls hit on you.

post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 10:53 PM
Ask the Chief

met my wife on match.com......

it worked, but you have to really weed thru the crap. went on some pretty lousy dates before i got a fairly decent one.

post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-01-2006, 08:13 AM
der Ubermember

Send a message via AIM to R1Budha Send a message via MSN to R1Budha Send a message via Yahoo to R1Budha
here's the deal.

a large majority of those sites have "fake" ads.

they are really phishing and spam companies trying to get you to respond to the ads so that you will give them your email address, which they then in turn sell to just about anybody and their brother.....

but many of them are obviuos as they all use the same pictures/stupid names/ and are obviously not from the area.....

i'd say that 1 in 500 are real.....

the rest...
no.
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-01-2006, 08:38 AM
Ass Cramp

Send a message via Yahoo to R6Flyby
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Budha
here's the deal.

a large majority of those sites have "fake" ads.

they are really phishing and spam companies trying to get you to respond to the ads so that you will give them your email address, which they then in turn sell to just about anybody and their brother.....

but many of them are obviuos as they all use the same pictures/stupid names/ and are obviously not from the area.....

i'd say that 1 in 500 are real.....

the rest...
no.

:imwst Singles BoozeCruise's is where it's at. I have been on a few of those. If you don't catch an STD you sure in hell could catch a good buzz.
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-01-2006, 09:26 AM
der Ubermember

Send a message via AIM to R1Budha Send a message via MSN to R1Budha Send a message via Yahoo to R1Budha
Quote:
Originally Posted by R6Flyby
:imwst Singles BoozeCruise's is where it's at. I have been on a few of those. If you don't catch an STD you sure in hell could catch a good buzz.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH

nice

post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-01-2006, 12:52 PM
Ass Cramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by R6Flyby
Damn I had to remind myself

HAHA

http://citypages.com/services/displa...638&z=10718500
post #11 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-01-2006, 05:59 PM
I killed my bike!

***link removed due to massive amounts of spyware installed by this site.***
--R1Budha

Ride safe people!!!!!
:jimmie

-----Ernest
post #12 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-01-2006, 06:50 PM
Ass Cramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernest_poteat
Bad link
post #13 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-02-2006, 10:57 AM
we meat again

PM Stone... I heard he have some experiences with www.thaidarling.com...

¤ più forte non si può . WLF viva la figa
¤ In 2006 I lost because of bad luck; I still won the most races and was the fastest on track for most of the time... Last year I was sorry that
after so many successful years, some people thought Valentino was finished and Casey was the new Valentino. ~ The Doctor '08
post #14 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-02-2006, 01:14 PM

R1 Forum worked great for me..hee hee
post #15 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-02-2006, 05:20 PM
I killed my bike!

My bad on that link,, I guess I know why my other comp died.....lol!

Ride safe people!!!!!
:jimmie

-----Ernest
post #16 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-03-2006, 12:15 PM
phil-osepher

If I were single, I think the last place I'd look would be online. But....I guess it works for some. (Mark)

I did get a pm from Val once, inviting me to assrammerclub.com but I had to decline. Sorry Val

post #17 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-03-2006, 02:54 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneedragger77
If I were single, I think the last place I'd look would be online. But....I guess it works for some. (Mark)

I did get a pm from Val once, inviting me to assrammerclub.com but I had to decline. Sorry Val
:laugh :mumowned

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #18 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 01:24 PM

I did the Yahoo thing... went out with a few duds.. went out with a few that were "ok". Lots of women sent me messages... most of the I opened and was just about frightened out of my chair.... BUT.. I did meet the girl that I will most likely end up marrying on Yahoo. So you really never know.. yeah there are some freak-shows on there... but there are also those people on there that just don't have time to get out a look for a mate. At any rate, good luck

Knowledge will cure ignorance, but you can't fix stupid
post #19 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 07:30 PM Thread Starter
Rookie again

Thanks. On a side note, my Ex met her new husband to be but I guess it's easier for the ladies maybe? I'm still looking but somewhat happy with just myself. Oh and I'm ambedextrious which helps.....LOL.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
post #20 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 05:35 AM
Ass Cramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ride4life
R1 Forum worked great for me..hee hee

I do not think Vale counts..... He puts out for everyone

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode