Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 09:32 PM Thread Starter

I Got A Snake Man!

Just got a Columbian Red Tail! I've wanted a snake since I can remember... parents never would let me. Even after I had my own place I just never did it. Ran it by my better half and she was actually all for it!

I'll take some better pics sometime. Wanted to let him get used to his new surroundings so just took some through the tank. Meet Pliskin!

http://members.cox.net/slickpitt5/HPIM0058.JPG

http://members.cox.net/slickpitt5/HPIM0059.JPG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Knowledge will cure ignorance, but you can't fix stupid

Last edited by Slickpitt; 05-31-2006 at 09:36 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 09:35 PM
No Crying Allowed

can't see shit............ lol pics are too big lol

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 09:36 PM Thread Starter

I fixy.. still getting used to new digi cam

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 09:40 PM
No Crying Allowed

much better now FF resizes them

Sweet, but I never figured out why people like snakes.... If see one, the only thing I like to do is kill them lol

I hate snakes

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 09:41 PM Thread Starter

It's cause you have a vagina!

Nah... diff strokes for diff folks. I hate cats, go figure

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 10:15 PM
Advanced Member

Pretty sweet. I used to have a Columbian red tail like that as well. I also had an albino California King Snake. I made an enclosure that was 6 ft. long , 3 ft. deep and 3 ft. high, had the whole front of it a big , framed , hinged piece of plexiglass with window locks on it that I could lower down to the ground when I wanted to get them out. The King snake got out on his own one time where I had the wires drilled through the back supplying the lights , we sat a baking pan with about 1/2 inch of water on the ground behind the cage and the next morning he was in there soaking.

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 10:55 PM
Future Lottery Winner

Send a message via MSN to Belgium
I had a king python for about 10 years before we had to put him up for adoption because the doctors didn't allow animals in the house after our oldest ddaughter had the transplant

Snakes are fun.

You feed him frozen mice, or live ones ? I started out with live baby mice, moved up to mice, and when he was adult I'd feed him one juicy rat oer week

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-01-2006, 05:23 AM Thread Starter

We'll feed him Frozen ones or pre-killed ones... too much risk for injury feeding them straight-up live ones.

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-01-2006, 07:22 AM
Future Lottery Winner

Send a message via MSN to Belgium
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slickpitt
We'll feed him Frozen ones or pre-killed ones... too much risk for injury feeding them straight-up live ones.
Mice don't come pre-killed in nature and snakes seem to be doing just fine

I made my python work for a living, there's no such thing as a free lunch !

J/K bro - it's all up to personal preference

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-01-2006, 08:22 AM
der Ubermember

Send a message via AIM to R1Budha Send a message via MSN to R1Budha Send a message via Yahoo to R1Budha
just buy the live ones and then give the bag the good ole wall shot to stun the mouse before dropping it into the cage......

many snakes wont eat dead animals.....
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-01-2006, 08:22 AM
Ta Moko

I feed mine cats

JKING

Reptiles are cool

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-01-2006, 09:58 AM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Budha
give the bag the good ole wall shot to stun the mouse before dropping it into the cage......

many snakes wont eat dead animals.....
Wall Shot, lol. :imwst though, I had a Mexican Milk Snake for a few years. It wouldn't touch a meal if it wasn't moving.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode