Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-03-2006, 03:06 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Torque is on TNTHD NOW

the movie Torque in on right now on TNT's HD channel....

Just a heads up for anyone interested........

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-03-2006, 03:07 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

and I didn't know Vale was a movie star?

Never seen this movie before.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-03-2006, 04:16 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
oh man... you aren't supposed to watch that movie...

horrible

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-03-2006, 05:27 PM
The real Blue ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to R4Ltony
waste of film.......

Quote:
If people don't regulate themselves, others will do it for them.
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-03-2006, 08:15 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

You guy's were right. lol I watched about 30 minutes and then went and cleaned up the boat for tomorrows trip to the lake .

After a new battery, it still would not start so I remove the starter and clean the solenoid up (rusted), washed the whole interior and exterior....... gassed up and now ready to go......

Took me about 5 hours.... damn

|
|
|
|
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-03-2006, 08:27 PM
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER
You guy's were right. lol I watched about 30 minutes and then went and cleaned up the boat for tomorrows trip to the lake .

After a new battery, it still would not start so I remove the starter and clean the solenoid up (rusted), washed the whole interior and exterior....... gassed up and now ready to go......

Took me about 5 hours.... damn

took mine to the quarter car wash and just blast the outside and carpets to get out any stains... works great..

wanted to go out this weekend but I had my damn garage sale and cleaned up my front yard with my mom... I hate yard work, especially rose bushes so I just grabbed a pick-axe and just dug the fuckers out..

Now I just have to charge my batteries, and check how it's runnin then it's lake time for me... woohoo

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-03-2006, 08:29 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Which one is Torque? I get it mixed up with 2 Crappy 2 Furious and Biker Boyz Suck.....

post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-03-2006, 08:33 PM
don't read this

Torque is with the dude with Carpe Diem on his leathers and the chicks fight using their bikes as swords...

really really GAY movie!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ice Cube's in it also

post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-03-2006, 08:33 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Ahh...never saw it. Glad I missed it then.

post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-03-2006, 09:59 PM

what i always wanted to know is how those chicks get the bike to do those crazy stunts....i mean its not fake is it????

post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-04-2006, 08:25 AM

I can't believe you actually started a thread about the movie Torque... :1poke

:
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-04-2006, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi
I can't believe you actually started a thread about the movie Torque... :1poke

:
what do you expect...he is trying to learn all those sweet tricks...plus that movie is so kewl.....:jimmie
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 05:58 AM

Gah that movie sucked SO much ass

Knowledge will cure ignorance, but you can't fix stupid
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 07:48 AM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
the chicks fighting on the bikes was the only horrible part i thought. it's a movie guys...if you want reality go watch a documentary hehe

post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 07:28 PM
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey
the chicks fighting on the bikes was the only horrible part i thought. it's a movie guys...if you want reality go watch a documentary hehe

how about the end when the guy is making 90degree turns on that super bike through traffic while the jackass on the cruiser is fallowing him... ... or when he jumps his bike onto a moving train and then rides inside the train....

come on.... it's one of the stuipdest movies ever made...

horrible movie that the douche bag Joseph Kahn made and hasn't made a movie since... he's sticking to the Ashlee Simpson show and Britney Spears concerts...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode