Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 12:15 PM Thread Starter
Old and fast...

Filed a cop complaint...

Well a couple of you know that Jeff and I got busted coming back on the 76 from Mesa Grande Saturday...yeah, we were haulin' ass and a CHP went after us....I didn't see him, but we both got pulled over...

And this guy was a JERK...asks me for my D/L...then asks me for motorcycle papers...I go get those and am taking them out of a zip bag I keep them in, and he than says to me "knock off the dip shit attitude or I am going to take you to jail."...up to this point, I hadn't said a word to the guy...like WHAT?????

I stand there, stunned feeling WTF?????...

Now guys, I am 60 years old...and have NEVER had a cop talk to me that way...

So I posted this up on the Kawi ZX-10R.net forum and a cop over there says to call the watch commander and file a complaint, that cops like him give all cops a bad name...

So I called the Oceanside CHP and ask to have the desk sergeant call me...He does and takes a report over the phone...says he will mail the paperwork to me to be signed and for me to return it...he said they will NOT tell me what they will do in the matter...

Other cop says guy will get a reprimand....and maybe, the ticket will be thrown out...

The desk sergeant wanted Jeff's phone number to call and confirm, I gave it to him....but talked to Jeff today and no one called him...Like WTF???

One of my riding buddies up here said he got a ticket from the same CHP guy last year and they guy was swearing at him, calling him the "F" word, etc...like what gives with this A$$HOLE anyways? Needs a desk job...I told my friend to file a complaint and he said no...

We got written up for 87 in a 55 and crossing a DY...like sheit happens...mainly light traffic, coming back from the desert and passed a Harley that wouldn't move over...

Desk sergeant wanted to know if I was planning to do traffic school, and I told him I was planning on looking for a lawyer...he did say that the cop can't take me to jail because of my attitude...

Steve
'11 Green Kawi ZX-10R ABS

Last edited by Older Guy; 06-05-2006 at 12:30 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 12:29 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
Unfortunately there are cops that thrive on the power their badge gives them. You meet one.

Hope this situation works out in your favour.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biga
Unfortunately there are cops that thrive on the power their badge gives them. You meet one.

Hope this situation works out in your favour.

:imwst ......i have ran into a few asshole cops in my days...but i have ran into a few great ones too....
post #4 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 07:18 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
I've run into more asshole cops than nice cops though...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #5 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 07:20 PM
Rookie again

Being one, NOT an asshole, I'd say that guy was an asshole.......Good for you for taking it to the next level. Hope it works out. He sounds like a complete tool in my book.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
post #6 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 07:23 PM

Hope you win the fight... no reason for a cop to be a complete asshat

Knowledge will cure ignorance, but you can't fix stupid
post #7 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 07:25 PM Thread Starter
Old and fast...

He never told us why he pulled us over and he never told me the violation...just said sign here...and left...

I felt very threatened by this guy, his posture and attitude...and told the desk sergeant that...

I was VERY uncomfortable...

I thought these guys were public servants???

Steve
post #8 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 07:27 PM
Rookie again

Maybe his AC didn't work?

post #9 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 07:28 PM Thread Starter
Old and fast...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsR1
Maybe his AC didn't work?
Maybe his wife gave him the crabs?

Steve
post #10 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 07:30 PM
don't read this

maybe he was sittin on his night stick and was just about "there" when he had to stop and pull you over...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #11 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 07:36 PM
Rookie again

Nahhhhh, he wouldn't have left his spot for that.

post #12 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 07:44 PM
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsR1
Nahhhhh, he wouldn't have left his spot for that.

true.. it's just not cosher to leave yourself hangin'.. : :laugh

post #13 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 07:47 PM

I've filed complaints before. amd even had to give a sworn in deposition in one instance.
post #14 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 07:49 PM
Ta Moko

Maybe he just don't like sportbikers

Or he rides a harley on his days off and work days are get even day with all the sportbikers that pass him.

post #15 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by r1gladiator
Maybe he just don't like sportbikers

Or he rides a harley on his days off and work days are get even day with all the sportbikers that pass him.
he must be very busy...........

post #16 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 08:18 PM
FAsT BOYS

sad to say but in most cases the citation and his conduct are totally separate issues. his boss was correct in telling you you will not be informed as to what discipline(if any) has been given to him as it is an internal investigation which is protected under grama. have you been given a court date? who knows maybe it was pulled after your phone call. if it has already been submitted there is very little chance of it being pulled but you may get a break on it when you go to court.
post #17 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 08:21 PM Thread Starter
Old and fast...

Quote:
Originally Posted by snair
sad to say but in most cases the citation and his conduct are totally separate issues. his boss was correct in telling you you will not be informed as to what discipline(if any) has been given to him as it is an internal investigation which is protected under grama. have you been given a court date? who knows maybe it was pulled after your phone call. if it has already been submitted there is very little chance of it being pulled but you may get a break on it when you go to court.
I talked to the desk sergeant 3 hours after the citation was received...

In another case, when my daughter's apartment was burglarized, we complained about the conduct from the officer involved and they gave us a complete report on what they told the officer after the investigation...that is why this non disclosure surprised me...

Steve
post #18 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 08:24 PM
Rookie again

Non Disclosure? Sounds to me that they're not gonna do dick.

post #19 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 08:42 PM
FAsT BOYS

damn cops(except lars)
post #20 of 78 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 09:51 PM
BabyEater

Send a message via MSN to Lord_Phat
Quote:
Originally Posted by snair
damn cops(except lars)
why exclude him?

prejudices are what fools use for reason

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode