Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 08:44 PM Thread Starter
Rollin in my 5.0

Send a message via Yahoo to beavisr1
My ride in oklahoma city

Man let me tell you it is a different ride on an R1 in sea level area. I was in olkahoma city for the weekend and I took Mufasa here. In 1st gear and near the top of the rev's the front end came up, but manageable. and shifting into 2nd the front end was floating mmmmmgoooood. So I decided to hit the NOS in 4th gear... BTW the pressure was at 1200 psi way more than I have seen in Denver but that thing was a monster!!!! I found this 4 lane hiway and there was only streight runs and flat and you could see for miles and there was no one around. Since I did not know the terrain and where cops could be I kept it under 170...... So I decided to get a little bolder and I went to 3rd gear and hit the NOS and the front end was floating ...... So I decided WTF so I went to 2nd gear and hit the NOS and the fucking thing was a total monster and came straight up at about 10000 and so I shifted into 3rd and 4th and was going hellua fast. Man o Man I dont know how people hang on an R1 at sea level with or with out the NOS? Just feel lucky you guys that live at sea level having an R1 cause if you come to Denver or somewhere else that is a higher altitude you will be saddened by the loss of power. And the NOS is fun and manageable at this altitude and at sea level it is a MONSTER.....:gun

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 08:53 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
why were you there??

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 09:00 PM Thread Starter
Rollin in my 5.0

this time a wedding 2 weeks ago a funeral Kristi's grandma

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 09:09 PM Thread Starter
Rollin in my 5.0

I was suppose to meet motojustin4 on friday but he couldnt make it and then again on sunday and I never got a call BASTID!

Although he lives 4-5 hours away and I told him that I would meet him in the middle somewere.....BASTID BASTID still no call no show....Double BaStId!

post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 09:31 PM

Man, I would've met up with you if I knew u were in town. Would've been cool to see the NOS setup.
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 06:07 AM

Shoulda came to Tulsa fag... I'd have bought you a beer

Knowledge will cure ignorance, but you can't fix stupid
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 06:50 AM

Ive ridden in OKC fall asleep boring. The jet ski ride on New Years day was rocking though.
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 06:51 AM

Yeah.. a lot of Oklahoma is flat and straight

post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 06:57 AM

Have ya been to MN.?
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 07:29 AM

I think so... but I was like 5 I think... so umm, don't remember much

post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 07:33 AM

Not much to remember once you get out of the cities. Parts of OK are mounainous to some parts of MN. The average height of MN. is 612 feet. The highest point is 1100 feet
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 07:40 AM
No Crying Allowed

YES, I've been spoiled to live at or near sea level my whole life, but after riding in tahoe 5-8,000 ft...... The R1 is a monster down here at sea level..... Those of you that have never ridden at sea level - need to for sure. IF I was at 5000 ft I would need nos also. Here at about 60ft, my R1 used to float (1-3 inches) the front in third with no problems.... it was awesome.

You guy's in the mountians are missing out for sure.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 08:04 AM
Ass Cramp

Send a message via Yahoo to R6Flyby
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGULA
Not much to remember once you get out of the cities. Parts of OK are mounainous to some parts of MN. The average height of MN. is 612 feet. The highest point is 1100 feet
There are some decent rides up here in Minnesota. The twisties do not go on for 100 miles but once you get out of the cities there is nice farm land that you can admire at 130+ MPH. Next time you guys come out this way le me know i'll teach you the alphabet roads.
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 08:13 AM

Out near Hutch theres 1 ok road just otside of town and not a damn thing till you get near the cities.

Is Track Star still open?
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 09:01 AM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by R6Flyby
There are some decent rides up here in Minnesota. The twisties do not go on for 100 miles but once you get out of the cities there is nice farm land that you can admire at 130+ MPH. Next time you guys come out this way le me know i'll teach you the alphabet roads.
The road names suck arse in MN, I went there one time for work and spent all day tryign to figure out where the fook I was going.... lmao

One would think 9ne and 9se would be somewhat close to each other..... WRONG I was pissed

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 10:50 AM
Ass Cramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER
The road names suck arse in MN, I went there one time for work and spent all day tryign to figure out where the fook I was going.... lmao

One would think 9ne and 9se would be somewhat close to each other..... WRONG I was pissed

As Jesse Ventura once said " The roads in Minnesota were named by a bunch of drunken Irishmen"
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 10:51 AM
Ass Cramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGULA
Is Track Star still open?
Never heard of it
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 10:55 AM

It was a kick ass bike shop in Minni. See if its in the phone book you wont be sorry.
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R6Flyby
As Jesse Ventura once said " The roads in Minnesota were named by a bunch of drunken Irishmen"
egg-zachary.....

stupid alphabet roads....
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beavisr1
I was suppose to meet motojustin4 on friday but he couldnt make it and then again on sunday and I never got a call BASTID!

Although he lives 4-5 hours away and I told him that I would meet him in the middle somewere.....BASTID BASTID still no call no show....Double BaStId!
he prob couldn't drag himself away from myspace.....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode