Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 08:50 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Real World XVIII - Denver

Real World Denver house location revealed; The space that will house The Real World Denvers seven strangers will have a hot tub, surprise surprise, and a basketball court. The space is located at 1920 Market Street in Denver. Thats the former location of a place called B-52 Billiards. Construction on the 21,000-plus-square-foot building, which will include adding a full kitchen, basketball court, hot tub and much much more. Production of the show will start at the end of May and slated to air in the fall.

man B-52's was a great bar the fuckers closed it down for these idiots.. It had an actual B-52's cockpit in there as part of the main bar.. grrrrr

might have to go downtown a couple more time this summer see who these sluts are..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg realworld.jpg (79.0 KB, 44 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 08:53 PM
Rookie again

You hit Johanna in the can and you are my hero!

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 08:55 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

haven't watched The Real World for awhile might have to catch the Denver season to see how they portray Denver

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 09:10 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
I still won't watch it....but if you end up hitting one of the sluts and it goes on the air....you can send me the dvd....:

post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 09:14 PM
Ask the Chief

plenty of 19 and 20 year olds to go around.....

have fun

post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 05:28 AM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
just run through the house one night in boxers and your mummy shirt bet you'd make it on tv hehe

post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 06:13 AM
Ass Cramp

Send a message via Yahoo to R6Flyby
Isn't there 7 strangers?? 2 hotties and 3 dudes? Now those numbers are not right.
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 06:46 AM

Who cares?
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 07:27 AM
Crash Test Dummy

Send a message via AIM to 2000750
Seriously they fucked up an awesome pool hall for those bastards.
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 07:35 AM

Any place that has a cockpit in a bar has to be cool.
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 09:55 AM Thread Starter
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by R6Flyby
Isn't there 7 strangers?? 2 hotties and 3 dudes? Now those numbers are not right.

those are old cast members for a party they are having..

the actuall people on the show.. we won't know till they air it the episodes or if I run into them downtown.. ::

post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn
those are old cast members for a party they are having..

the actuall people on the show.. we won't know till they air it the episodes or if I run into them downtown.. ::
i say hang out by the house wiht a camera and camcorder....

i bet you could make a lot of money with "inside" photos.....
and videos that they can't air on tv....

post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 01:36 PM

some of the older cast members came to a bar I used to work at - they later came to a party at mi casa. CT passed out on my couch and I saw Coral's glorious biznoobies several times
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 03:44 PM
phil-osepher

yawn
Real World MCXXXVIIII
So a stint on the real world, get fugged and and complain about issues that dont really matter....hoping you will get notice for "real" TV. Then, come back for 10 years in a row on "real world vs road rules"

my wife watches that crap. Its weak. A bunch of college kids bitching and moaning about stupid crap..

post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 06:15 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinR1
some of the older cast members came to a bar I used to work at - they later came to a party at mi casa. CT passed out on my couch and I saw Coral's glorious biznoobies several times
any pics of the biznoobies???

post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-07-2006, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn
any pics of the biznoobies???
no... LOTS of mental pics though

shes a freak - if you saw some of the dudes that were dumping loads in her, you'd throw up

...I hear she's gained some weight since then...

Last edited by VinR1; 06-07-2006 at 08:39 AM.
post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-07-2006, 02:23 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinR1
no... LOTS of mental pics though

shes a freak - if you saw some of the dudes that were dumping loads in her, you'd throw up

...I hear she's gained some weight since then...

yep she does look a little plump there... she's a bitch too from what I've seen on tv...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode