Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 09:10 PM Thread Starter
04F4iGuy

Send a message via MSN to 07gsxrguy Send a message via Yahoo to 07gsxrguy
pellet gun

I was on my way home tonight when a truck pulls up next to me when i was riding and i didnt think anything of it and all of a sudden i could feel something hitting me through my corona replica kevlar jacket and come to find out they had a automatic plastic bb gun and was shooting it at me so i whiped around and went to the cop shop and let them know what was going on and the next thing i know i was in the back of a squad going down to the local parking lot and verifying that that is the truck and i didnt want them to get locked up so i had the cop get the gun and left otherwise they would have gone to jail for discharge of a firearm within city limits and assult and it would have caused all out war with there friends against me and i didnt want that to happen so i just wanted to scare them but let me know what you guys would have done

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04F4iguy
I was on my way home tonight when a truck pulls up next to me when i was riding and i didnt think anything of it and all of a sudden i could feel something hitting me through my corona replica kevlar jacket and come to find out they had a automatic plastic bb gun and was shooting it at me so i whiped around and went to the cop shop and let them know what was going on and the next thing i know i was in the back of a squad going down to the local parking lot and verifying that that is the truck and i didnt want them to get locked up so i had the cop get the gun and left otherwise they would have gone to jail for discharge of a firearm within city limits and assult and it would have caused all out war with there friends against me and i didnt want that to happen so i just wanted to scare them but let me know what you guys would have done

if they looked like they were shitting there pants then i would have done the same thing....but if they blew it off then i would have thrown the book at them....and if they tried anything i would make them wish their moms would have never opened her legs

i have a sick and twisted mind..and if it came down to it i would def pull some serious shyt to teach them a lesson
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 09:46 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldscholVett&R1
if they looked like they were shitting there pants then i would have done the same thing....but if they blew it off then i would have thrown the book at them....and if they tried anything i would make them wish their moms would have never opened her legs

i have a sick and twisted mind..and if it came down to it i would def pull some serious shyt to teach them a lesson

:imwst

fucking jackass's

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 10:41 PM

I woulda whipped out the .40 :gun seriously, if it looked like they learned their lesson then that would've been good enough for me.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-07-2006, 12:47 AM
`beer?

Send a message via MSN to walker Send a message via Yahoo to walker
you handled it very well i'd like to think i could do the same
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-07-2006, 05:59 AM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04F4iguy
Holy lack of punctuation Batman!

Eh, I guess if they got scared shitless that would've been enough. Would've been better if they got a free ride to the station before they got off though.

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-07-2006, 06:56 AM

GLOCK 22C. Here in VA concealed permits are not hard to get.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-07-2006, 07:22 AM

never had that, but I have a bad temper for shit like that I doubt I would have done what you did. Either kicked the cars mirror off or something similar.

I've had someone throw a bottle at my head (helmets are not just great for crashing ) and that didn't end pretty. They stopped further up the road, I stopped behind them. When the lil shit got out I butted him with my helmet still on. The driver didn't do a thing. Lesson learned I think for him. I needed a new helmet anyway.

The police would have been an option but they're hardly ever around this neighbourhood.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-07-2006, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkerk
you handled it very well i'd like to think i could do the same
:imwst
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-07-2006, 07:51 AM
Random Sample

You probably did the right thing. good job keeping your cool about it.
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-07-2006, 02:51 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman
never had that, but I have a bad temper for shit like that I doubt I would have done what you did. Either kicked the cars mirror off or something similar.

I've had someone throw a bottle at my head (helmets are not just great for crashing ) and that didn't end pretty. They stopped further up the road, I stopped behind them. When the lil shit got out I butted him with my helmet still on. The driver didn't do a thing. Lesson learned I think for him. I needed a new helmet anyway.

The police would have been an option but they're hardly ever around this neighbourhood.
I've wanted to do that to some people.. head but the shit out of them with my helmut still on...

or just when you are walking and someone thinks they are the shit just crack your helmut ontop their head.. man that would be very satisfying..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode