Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 08:55 PM Thread Starter
phil-osepher

damn smokers

rant:

OK, so we went to the Cheesecake Factory 2night. The place was packed, so we sat at the tall tables near the bar. I know it's ok to smoke there, and sure I don't mind a little smoke in the air if I can get my food faster. There was a nerdy college birkenstock preppy type couple on one side of us, smoking like they were cool while sipping on expresso. To our left was 2 chicks, not that good looking but puffing like they were chimneys! No shit, literally lighting one up as soon as they finished one. What pissed me off was this bitch would blow the smoke over her shoulder and over into our area. She should blow that shit into a glass and take another wiff if it is so good. Damn they were trying to look cool too, holding their cigs like they knew what they were doing.

A couple days ago one of the females I worked with came in off break and had to talk to be about something. I wanted to ask her where the dog went, you know the one that took a shit in her mouth. That rotten ass "just finished 2 cigs" smell was all over her and her breath. Of course she didnt smell it because all of her senses are dull and she is used to the taste of shit in her mouth.

I dont know how anybody can smoke. I occassionally smoke a cigar (maybe one every 3 months?), but i dont inhale and the next day it feels horrible because it takes forever to get that rotten taste out of my mouth

If I offended any smokers.........TFB

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneedragger77
rant:

OK, so we went to the Cheesecake Factory 2night. The place was packed, so we sat at the tall tables near the bar. I know it's ok to smoke there, and sure I don't mind a little smoke in the air if I can get my food faster. There was a nerdy college birkenstock preppy type couple on one side of us, smoking like they were cool while sipping on expresso. To our left was 2 chicks, not that good looking but puffing like they were chimneys! No shit, literally lighting one up as soon as they finished one. What pissed me off was this bitch would blow the smoke over her shoulder and over into our area. She should blow that shit into a glass and take another wiff if it is so good. Damn they were trying to look cool too, holding their cigs like they knew what they were doing.

A couple days ago one of the females I worked with came in off break and had to talk to be about something. I wanted to ask her where the dog went, you know the one that took a shit in her mouth. That rotten ass "just finished 2 cigs" smell was all over her and her breath. Of course she didnt smell it because all of her senses are dull and she is used to the taste of shit in her mouth.

I dont know how anybody can smoke. I occassionally smoke a cigar (maybe one every 3 months?), but i dont inhale and the next day it feels horrible because it takes forever to get that rotten taste out of my mouth

is it that time of the month again already????

post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 09:04 PM Thread Starter
phil-osepher

are you saying that I am PMSing? bastid

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 09:13 PM
Random Sample

OK, so Cali has it's advantages for a change... no smoking in public establishments.... it's actually really nice.
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 09:34 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
I won't apologize for other smokers (I smoke), but then again I'm the kind of person who's aware of the effect it has on other people. I don't believe that just because I can smoke in a certain situation, that I should smoke there.

I rarely smoke indoors, and never in my house or someone elses.
I never smoke around children or others whom smoke bothers.
Even when I'm in a restaurant where it's permitted, we still sit in non-smoking and I go outside to smoke.
I always carry Altoids with me when I know I'm going to be within a few feet of someone else, especially a non-smoker.
I ask my non-smoking co-workers often if I smell like smoke and if it bothers them, and most have told me that they rarely smell it on me and that they appreciate the fact that I'm considerate about it when I smoke.
I hate having my own clothes or car smell like smoke if I can avoid it, so I can imagine what a non-smoker feels like (or I should say I know...I quit for 2 years and just recently started back again)

So am I offended? Nope not the least bit. I've told other smokers before to get the hell out of my face blowing their smoke at me or when they smoke too close to my kids. The way I look at it is, if I want to do it, it's my body, but it shouldn't impact anyone else's.....and vice-versa. Just cause I smoke doesn't mean I want to inhale someone elses. Sounds to me like you were sitting next to a bunch of ignorant young asswipes, the kind that even if they didn't piss you off by smoking, they probably would've anyways just because they're so damn obnoxious.

post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 10:03 PM

:imwst

I usually only smoke inside at the bar rest of the time outside

I hate the smell of smoke on my clothes...I like them to smell clean when I clean them. I like my food to NOT taste like an ashtray.

I try to not smoke around kids, and if I do, I always tell them never to start because you cant quit. It made me feel pretty bad when my niece said she didn't want me to smoke because she didnt want me to die.

I do enjoy smoking...but at the same time I hate smoking and hate how it makes me feel. I have tried to so quit so many times, pills etc... I have been thinking about hypnotherapy and pills combo, but I always come back to the calming effects of smoking.

If I could quit I would.
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 10:07 PM

Hold my breath as I wish for death
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-17-2006, 01:30 AM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
July 4th Colorado becomes a smoke free state...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-17-2006, 02:09 AM

9 out of 10 of my friends smoke...
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-17-2006, 08:43 AM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Quote:
Originally Posted by kneedragger77
rant:

Generally smokers are selfish and ignorant to other people's feelings and always will be Knee, annoys the crap out of me as well

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-17-2006, 08:44 AM
Ta Moko

Vote for a smoke free world

Now that would be nice

post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-17-2006, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by r1gladiator
Vote for a smoke free world

Now that would be nice
and then an alcohol free one...

and then a meat free one....

and

and..
and...
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-17-2006, 10:22 AM
Ta Moko

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Budha
and then an alcohol free one...

and then a meat free one....

and

and..
and...

No I would settle for smoke free

I like Roo meat

Beers

post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-17-2006, 10:28 AM

I just read the title but.........

I'm fed up with this global thing against smokers

I don't even smoke any more but fuck all the anti-smoke nazis out there :gun :gun
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-17-2006, 11:06 AM

post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-17-2006, 11:19 AM

=

Although I agree with Ever1ast, I never smoke in the house or around anyone it might bother...

This being said, if all smokers were a little more considerate, there would be no need for the smoker witch hunt which is going on presently...
post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-17-2006, 02:37 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn
July 4th Colorado becomes a smoke free state...

funny how independance day is the day they take away a right...

although I am not a smoker I don't like the govt saying that business can't allow people to smoke there.. I know when I goto a bar that there will be people smoking, people who work in a bar know there will be people smoking and they know they effects.

but I will like to be able to leave a bar not smelling like an ash tray..

I'm torn

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-17-2006, 04:40 PM
The real Blue ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to R4Ltony
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04R1Belgium
=

Although I agree with Ever1ast, I never smoke in the house or around anyone it might bother...

This being said, if all smokers were a little more considerate, there would be no need for the smoker witch hunt which is going on presently...
If someone wants to smoke let them. But I do think it shouldn't impact the people around them. Most smokers though are disrespectful to non smokers. (Notice I didn't say all smokers, so STFU) Also, I've never met a smoker who didn't throw their butts on the ground, or out the car window. Sure, when an ashtray is present the use it, but when there isn't....Well, the used butts from smokers is the #1 litter item in the US.

You want to smoke? Fine. Yes it is your right. But you don't have the right to make a mess of my planet with your F'n butts. PICK THAT SHIT UP!

Quote:
If people don't regulate themselves, others will do it for them.
post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-17-2006, 04:51 PM
Rollin in my 5.0

Send a message via Yahoo to beavisr1
People should smoke weed in the bar it smells better and people wont smoke as much or they will be passed out and they are done smoking. I dont smoke weed any more(3years or better) But I am glad the colorado is becoming a smoke free state. Now I can take my baby to the BARS!!!! LOL

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode