Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-18-2006, 12:58 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
15 things to do at wal mart

15 Things To Do At Wal-Mart
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in house wares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the restrooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code 3' in house wares ....and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on layaway.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera, use it as mirror and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he/she knows where the anti-depressants are?
11. Dart around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the theme from "Mission Impossible.”
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!!!"
And last but not least... 15. Go into a fitting room, shut the door and wait a while and then yell loudly "There is no toilet paper in here!"
*edited for sight*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-18-2006, 01:25 PM

and the first thing to do at MotoMummy?

Stop posting in grey text that cant be seen for shit on the default skin.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-18-2006, 01:26 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
sorry, was a copy/paste as i'm sure you know...lol

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-18-2006, 01:29 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
Corey has done all fifteen, and he will be at your local Walmart soon, to do it all over again.

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-18-2006, 02:07 PM
Rookie again

Funny, thanks! True story: Stood near one of the "phones" hanging on a post and after watching an employee page someone, I got my idea. I paged my then wife, "MRS......Please bring your can to the sporting goods department asap or you'll need a ride home....." She found me pretty quick and WAS NOT impressed....... :offsett

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-18-2006, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsR1
Funny, thanks! True story: Stood near one of the "phones" hanging on a post and after watching an employee page someone, I got my idea. I paged my then wife, "MRS......Please bring your can to the sporting goods department asap or you'll need a ride home....." She found me pretty quick and WAS NOT impressed....... :offsett
I've done that to my boss before at the airport....

he wanders off all the time....

and I was his ride home.......

i wasn't waiting for him any more after 30 minutes ......
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-18-2006, 10:27 PM

i have sorta done some of those...but i think i need to try a few more
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 07:58 PM

If I tried any of that at some of the WalMarts around here, nobody would understand any part of it.

It's melting pot hell there. Your hear 47 languages and one little bit of broken english.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode