Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

View Poll Results: Is it dead in here?
Yes 2 11.76%
No 3 17.65%
Just a momentary lull. 11 64.71%
I love dick. 1 5.88%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-26-2006, 04:19 PM Thread Starter
meat popsicle

Excuse me for saying so...

...kinda dead in here ain't it?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-26-2006, 04:35 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
kinda bored aren't you?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-26-2006, 04:46 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
I thought you were out having a kid ?

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-26-2006, 05:45 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
oh fuck you all...just cause i gotta program...dead in here but not dead at www.motomummy.com cox radiator guards motogp gloves shark helmets berik boots coming soon....so so so so f'n busy!

post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-26-2006, 05:53 PM
No Crying Allowed

It's summertime and people are busy........... the people logging in is about the same. just fewer post...

Actually the most amount of users EVER was this month... :1poke

For me, I have been really busy at work as this is the busy time of the year.... I still find some time for this place but it's not like the winter.

Maybe you have too much time?? Need something to do?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-26-2006, 05:55 PM
No Crying Allowed

I do have to wonder who voted yes on #4 though?????

Vale ---is that you bro??

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-26-2006, 05:56 PM
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey
oh fuck you all...just cause i gotta program...dead in here but not dead at www.motomummy.com cox radiator guards motogp gloves shark helmets berik boots coming soon....so so so so f'n busy!
back to work bitch ped

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-26-2006, 06:05 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Quote:
Always the salesman....

post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-26-2006, 06:24 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
Summertime work is busy, our computers keep crashing, so I can't log on from work and ya on the weekends I must

post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-26-2006, 06:52 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
not selling eve...just sick of programming and wish i could whore up the forums, but it's more important i get shit on the website after 14 hours i'm done for the day...going home...

post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-26-2006, 07:07 PM
don't read this

Quote:
not selling eve...just sick of programming and wish i could whore up the forums, but it's more important i get shit on the website after 14 hours i'm done for the day...going home...

do you have a computer at home??? or just at the shop now?

post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-26-2006, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER
I do have to wonder who voted yes on #4 though?????

Vale ---is that you bro??
And who voted #4, you? :1poke

post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-26-2006, 07:15 PM
No Crying Allowed

Whoops, fixed.... I meant number 4 damit... lol

|
|
|
|
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-26-2006, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER
Whoops, fixed.... I meant number 4 damit... lol
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-26-2006, 11:05 PM

Had a 19 hour workday yesterday :mummyzz

Everyone is trying to get their project or business done for the summer holiday, so I'm sure everyone is SUPER busy... Not much time to whore... And when I do have time, I try to spend it
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-27-2006, 09:27 AM Thread Starter
meat popsicle

ah yes, its summertime, duh!

eveR1ast: the kid ain't here yet, the wife is 37 weeks, looks like she ready to go but hey what do we know
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-27-2006, 09:58 AM

A live shout box on the side would help. Weve had 100 posts since 13:00 local. its now 14:20 and its slow right now.
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-27-2006, 12:04 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGULA
A live shout box on the side would help. Weve had 100 posts since 13:00 local. its now 14:20 and its slow right now.

It's not going to happen bro.... lol

|
|
|
|

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode