Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-01-2006, 07:50 PM Thread Starter
phil-osepher

Talking So I ended up NOT trading in the car...

So we still have the pimp galant, my go to work ride. However, I caved in and traded up on the other vehicle. I couldnt resist Previous 2wd (V6), and now to 4wd (V8) was a must!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by kneedragger77; 07-01-2006 at 07:53 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-01-2006, 07:54 PM
No Crying Allowed

Sweet, I wondered what the new GMC looked like on the inside. I test drove a new Avalanche yesterday..... I decided there was not enough difference to be worth the money.... So I'm stilll holding out and keeping mine.

So is that's the 07 correct? I thought it would look similar to the new Chevy's inside but that is totally different.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-01-2006, 08:00 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Where'd the pics go? I want to see the inside.....:

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-01-2006, 08:03 PM
No Crying Allowed

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-01-2006, 08:07 PM
No Crying Allowed

I'm not sure what he posted up?

This is the new Denali and it looks just like the new Avalanche inside?

I'm confused now....

|
|
|
|
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-01-2006, 08:10 PM
No Crying Allowed

and here is the 06? WTF this isn't it either... lol

|
|
|
|
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-01-2006, 08:13 PM
No Crying Allowed

Ok, I found it.... lmao

This is the same as what he posted...

It's an Envoy Denali

|
|
|
|
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-01-2006, 08:18 PM
it's meeting not meating

Send a message via AIM to OldscholVett&R1
nice...but we need more pics

:gun ......I touch myself

"To dare is to dream. To fear is to fail. Live life in the now, for tomorrow may never come."
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-01-2006, 08:43 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Never really liked woodgrain, but it looks good there. I like the controls on the wheel too.

post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-01-2006, 10:34 PM
FAsT BOYS

thats sweet though. i wish i had a new vehicle
post #11 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-01-2006, 10:40 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by snair
thats sweet though. i wish i had a new vehicle
Here ya go

|
|
|
|
post #12 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-01-2006, 10:57 PM
it's meeting not meating

Send a message via AIM to OldscholVett&R1
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER
Here ya go

hahahahaha...OMFG is that funny

:gun ......I touch myself

"To dare is to dream. To fear is to fail. Live life in the now, for tomorrow may never come."
post #13 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-01-2006, 11:50 PM
FAsT BOYS

haha the top one looks like my work truck
post #14 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-02-2006, 08:05 AM Thread Starter
phil-osepher

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER
Ok, I found it.... lmao

This is the same as what he posted...

It's an Envoy Denali

you are correct sir. The other pic was huge, that's why I took it down but I'll post it up again. Mine doesnt have navigation like your pic though. We have 1 kid, and all I tow is a 1 bike trailer, plus I dont have 50k so a Yukon denali was out of the picture

post #15 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-02-2006, 08:08 AM Thread Starter
phil-osepher

one thing I am trying to figure out is... In the back there is an air auto leveling system (or something like that). I think it's like air bags, so when you hook up to something it raises the rear ride height. I can hear the pump working sometimes...

There is a button in the back that says "inflate" and it came with about 3 feet of air hose with a gauge on it. Not sure if I'm supposed to keep putting air in it periodically, or if it re-fills the tanks while running like a big rig? strange...

post #16 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-02-2006, 08:29 AM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneedragger77
one thing I am trying to figure out is... In the back there is an air auto leveling system (or something like that). I think it's like air bags, so when you hook up to something it raises the rear ride height. I can hear the pump working sometimes...

There is a button in the back that says "inflate" and it came with about 3 feet of air hose with a gauge on it. Not sure if I'm supposed to keep putting air in it periodically, or if it re-fills the tanks while running like a big rig? strange...

I have never seen that before? It sounds like "Auto Ride" which we have on our tahoe.... but there is no wat to manually inflate it? I will look around....

I actually like the inside of your better than the full size version... and with gas prices the way they are - you made a wise choice

|
|
|
|
post #17 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-02-2006, 09:33 AM Thread Starter
phil-osepher

the sales dude was talking about the whole MPG thing. Not sure if he was blowing smoke up my arse or what... He was saying that upon deceleration the V8 goes to 4 cylinders, in order to conserve fuel...?

post #18 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-02-2006, 09:42 AM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
the sales dude was talking about the whole MPG thing. Not sure if he was blowing smoke up my arse or what... He was saying that upon deceleration the V8 goes to 4 cylinders, in order to conserve fuel...?

Yes that is true, on the 07's

Another reason to wait, may be a few bugs in that system.

|
|
|
|
post #19 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-02-2006, 09:58 AM Thread Starter
phil-osepher

Ah well, I had to go with the 2006. I got this baby for a steal!
18% APR, $100 per month, financed for 30 years!

lol

post #20 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-02-2006, 01:24 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Ah well, I had to go with the 2006. I got this baby for a steal!
18% APR, $100 per month, financed for 30 years!

lol

|
|
|
|

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode