Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 10:24 AM Thread Starter
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
I've been thinking of getting a car for awhile now......

This maybe up for sale, will know in the next few weeks. What do you guys think of this baby. A bit rough around the edges, but some TLC will fix that and a few dollars..just don't tell the wife...YET :

Nissan Skyline GT-R
Attached Images
File Type: jpg misc 098.jpg (229.0 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg misc 100.jpg (148.7 KB, 57 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 10:26 AM
Random Sample

R32... Nice... lots to work with..

drop the stix though.

Why is there a mazda shade in a nissan?

Makeover necessary!
post #3 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statik
Makeover necessary!
:imwst :
post #4 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 11:22 AM

omg that color!
post #5 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 11:40 AM

Dammit none of my posts stick!!

Awesome warp! I want a ridE!!
post #6 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 12:59 PM
Ta Moko

sorry that's just the way I feel

post #7 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 03:04 PM

i think i've seen that car somewhere before.....
http://www.r1budha.com/public/video/pajamaricers.wmv

post #8 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Budha
i think i've seen that car somewhere before.....
http://www.r1budha.com/public/video/pajamaricers.wmv

....nice car warp
post #9 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 07:46 PM Thread Starter

What's in the wmv file, can't load it?

post #10 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 07:46 PM Thread Starter

Internet is totally fucked over here at the mo...will try and post picks later tonight, my time

post #11 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 07:59 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statik
R32... Nice... lots to work with..

drop the stix though.

Why is there a mazda shade in a nissan?

Makeover necessary!
Definitely a project.

Drop the six!?, no fucking way!!! Mild to mid squeezing can get 400+ ponies out of this car. Why completely screw up the engine bay with a changeover, when a vitually bullet proof engine is already there. This baby has all the goodies supposedly, so it would be a tinkering project.

Mazda shade (I was thinking the same thing , like WTF), probably bought it from them and is too tight to buy a Nissan one.

Yes it does need a bit of lippy & powder.

post #12 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 08:23 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by r1gladiator
I'm feeling you bud , saw a nice white one, debadged with a alloy rear wing in Muscat. Looked sweet and had blacked out wheels, which did set it off, should have got a piccy though.

Last edited by Warp Racer; 07-07-2006 at 08:25 PM.
post #13 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warp Racer
Definitely a project.

Drop the six!?, no fucking way!!! Mild to mid squeezing can get 400+ ponies out of this car. Why completely screw up the engine bay with a changeover, when a vitually bullet proof engine is already there. This baby has all the goodies supposedly, so it would be a tinkering project.

Mazda shade (I was thinking the same thing , like WTF), probably bought it from them and is too tight to buy a Nissan one.

Yes it does need a bit of lippy & powder.
i think he meant drop the stickers warp
post #14 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 10:01 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldscholVett&R1
i think he meant drop the stickers warp
Oops, my bad, thanks OldSchool, I take it back Statik

post #15 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 11:43 PM
Faster and Better

Send a message via AIM to Hellbound Send a message via MSN to Hellbound
Quote:
Originally Posted by r1gladiator

:imwst
post #16 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-08-2006, 06:34 AM Thread Starter

woohoo dialup is working somewhat. Here's the other two piccys I wanted to post.

Apart from the colour, what do you think. If I get it, the bitch is going to be white with some tasteful striping
Attached Images
File Type: jpg misc 101.jpg (164.7 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg misc 103.jpg (129.2 KB, 33 views)

post #17 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-08-2006, 03:17 PM

Quote:
woohoo dialup is working somewhat. Here's the other two piccys I wanted to post.

Apart from the colour, what do you think. If I get it, the bitch is going to be white with some tasteful striping
not bad...needs a new exhaust...the 3 pipes look cartoony
post #18 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-08-2006, 03:20 PM

Quote:

What's the mod list on this thing? Need to know before I can tell you my opinion... :

:corn
post #19 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-08-2006, 04:31 PM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
i just dont like cars period, Im a truck dood. but it looks nice i guess for all the tokyo drifters

post #20 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-09-2006, 10:54 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi
What's the mod list on this thing? Need to know before I can tell you my opinion... :

:corn
I will endeavour to find out...The guy is away at the moment.
Hmm for all the out there :1poke . I decided to give her a Photoshop paintjob....comments please

Oh yeah, this is my first attempt at photshop, so don't give me too much grief. Cheers Warp
Attached Images
File Type: jpg misc 098a.jpg (118.5 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg misc 100a.jpg (121.4 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg misc 103a.jpg (106.1 KB, 27 views)

Last edited by Warp Racer; 07-09-2006 at 10:56 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode