Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-29-2006, 07:30 PM Thread Starter
Old and fast...

Chased a reckless driver....

Chased a reckless driver....

Well I was coming home from the movies on PCH...heavy traffic....and a black Mercedes convertible is driving very fast cuts in front of me with just inches to spare....normally, I'd say "just another A$$#@)> ' but he had three kids in the backseat....I watched this jerk start to cut in and out of traffic like this and for some reason I decided to chase him...I accelerated past him on the right lane and cut in front of him....he proceeded to tailgate me and started moving back and forth at very high speed....while I was swerving back and forth to keep him from passing me, I dialed 911 on my cell phone to report reckless driving...I then accelerated ahead and to the right and left to get a few cars ahead of him....he speeds up and gets along side of me and taunts me....while I am on the phone to the police...I describe the situation and his car and where we are at...he then gets behind me tailgating me about 2 inches....finally he realizes who I am talking to and tears off into a left turn of PCH....I tell the police dispatcher where he went and hung up....

She called me back, asking me for my name and said they got him...

Child endangerment.... A$$#@)> ...throw him in jail for me...

Steve
'11 Green Kawi ZX-10R ABS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-29-2006, 07:47 PM
No Crying Allowed

sweet.......... gotta watch for bullets down there though...

nice catch

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-29-2006, 07:49 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
for sure... road rage drive by... fucking lunatics

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-29-2006, 07:50 PM Thread Starter
Old and fast...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn
for sure... road rage drive by... fucking lunatics
Oh well, if it is my time, it is my time...pass the flack jacket, please....

Steve
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-29-2006, 07:52 PM
Ta Moko

good one

post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-29-2006, 07:58 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Call the judge...tell him you did your good deed. maybe he'll let you out of your ticket....:

post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-29-2006, 08:28 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
I was with all they way unil you cut him off, granted he was the idiot first, but what did you accomplish. Just pissed Idiot man of more.
You should have just called the cops when you seen him the first time and tell them about the kids in the back.
Question, how did he know who you were talking to?

Maybe he was on his way to buy a home! lol

Last edited by Biga; 07-29-2006 at 08:30 PM.
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-29-2006, 08:33 PM Thread Starter
Old and fast...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biga
I was with all they way unil you cut him off, granted he was the idiot first, but what did you accomplish. Just pissed Idiot man of more.
You should have just called the cops when you seen him the first time and tell them about the kids in the back.
Question, how did he know who you were talking to?

Maybe he was on his way to buy a home! lol
Dude...he was endangering children...otherwise I wouldn't have bothered...if you see someone hitting a child repeatedly you just stand there, call the cops and do nothing?

The way he was trying to "tag" me and then suddenly swerving off at high speed off the road in a manner which suggesting escaping...

Steve
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-29-2006, 08:40 PM
Resident Redneck

I know he was endangering children I'm with you on that one. So you call the cops and follow him. But I'll am saying is by you cutting him of might have made the situations worse. This guys was obviously a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic. You do what you can without making things worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Older Guy
Dude...he was endangering children...otherwise I wouldn't have bothered...if you see someone hitting a child repeatedly you just stand there, call the cops and do nothing?

The way he was trying to "tag" me and then suddenly swerving off at high speed off the road in a manner which suggesting escaping...

post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-29-2006, 09:26 PM

i would have done the same thing......good job
post #11 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-30-2006, 03:59 PM

Bravo!!!!!!!
post #12 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-30-2006, 06:33 PM

Mind your own fooking business...maybe his kid was sick or his wife was just taken to the hospital.

Who the hell do you think you are to say he doesnt know how to drive...evidently if he can drive 2" from you he knows how.

By you going out of your way to try and punish something you have no business being involved with you should take you punishment and not cry about it.

Was the guy hitting his kids? Its not the same. In fact even if he was hitting his kids you have no background on the situation so you can't make any judgements.

The other thing is if you want to be the police then join the force.
post #13 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-30-2006, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontpntpool
Mind your own fooking business...maybe his kid was sick or his wife was just taken to the hospital.

Who the hell do you think you are to say he doesnt know how to drive...evidently if he can drive 2" from you he knows how.

By you going out of your way to try and punish something you have no business being involved with you should take you punishment and not cry about it.

Was the guy hitting his kids? Its not the same. In fact even if he was hitting his kids you have no background on the situation so you can't make any judgements.

The other thing is if you want to be the police then join the force.

first off....the guy tailgated him after he passed him ...and taunted him....so your hospital idea is wrong

just cause he can tailgate within 2" gives no backup to your claim the guy knows how to drive, i have seen old ladies and teenagers tailgate like that and i know they are not skilled drivers

i don't think he is crying...i think he is merely stating a good deed and possibly saved someone's or even that guys life if he didn't do anything

o and lastly....i don't like you...from your posts it sounds like you have the hate the world and the world hates you personality.....
post #14 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-30-2006, 06:52 PM

Wah you make me feel so bad.

Were you there? If not then you have just as much basis for your judgements as me so quit thinking your right too.

I actually question situations instead of rushing to judgements and I give people benifits of the doubt.

I hate stupid people that must persist in fighting the truth and lying to themself. Yes some people hate being told they are wrong, I can live with that, evidently you cant.

my points were just to point out that just because he thought he was right doesnt make it so, hes not judge, jury or the law. Dont act like it.

Evidently you didnt read the huge thread about his envolvement with the law...where the police had made up their mind about him and he couldnt accept it.

post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-30-2006, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontpntpool
Wah you make me feel so bad.

Were you there? If not then you have just as much basis for your judgements as me so quit thinking your right too.

I actually question situations instead of rushing to judgements and I give people benifits of the doubt.

I hate stupid people that must persist in fighting the truth and lying to themself. Yes some people hate being told they are wrong, I can live with that, evidently you cant.

my points were just to point out that just because he thought he was right doesnt make it so, hes not judge, jury or the law. Dont act like it.

Evidently you didnt read the huge thread about his envolvement with the law...where the police had made up their mind about him and he couldnt accept it.

No i was not there, but based on what he said your response was pointless and your were merely looking for excuses to back your beliefs against his...on his way to the hospital...come on save the fishing for the pond

fighting the truth is exactly what you are doing...he is the only one who knows what really happend...you are the one who is trying to discount what he did not being there yourself...and yes i did read his thread and what does that have to do with his act of slowing a guy down with kids in the car preventing an accident

overall it seems like you love to discredit and deconstruct what people have to say while hypocritically backing your own opinions
post #16 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-30-2006, 07:13 PM
Resident Redneck

I still don't understand why OlderGuy felt compelled to cut this guys of? He never answered that.

post #17 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-30-2006, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biga
I still don't understand why OlderGuy felt compelled to cut this guys of? He never answered that.
i thought we all agreed you were not aloud out of Dj's closet yet....do you have a computer in there

j/k buddy
post #18 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-30-2006, 07:15 PM

yeah I was fishing when I read that he was the one that swerving back and forth in front of the car with the kids in it...doesnt sound like he was doing what he said...sounded like he was just as guilty of endangering people

Then coming on here to brag about his deed... seemed to me to be fishing for approval ..I dont really care if anyone agrees with me...but if your gonna post stuff like this you cant expect everyone to be sheeples and agree

I don't agree that this was a good thing. Using cars as a weapon isnt something to take lightly
post #19 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-30-2006, 08:12 PM
Resident Redneck

A Pocket PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldscholVett&R1
i thought we all agreed you were not aloud out of Dj's closet yet....do you have a computer in there

j/k buddy

post #20 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-31-2006, 12:12 AM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
Gtg Steve!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode