Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-31-2006, 11:31 AM Thread Starter
Ass Cramp

Send a message via Yahoo to R6Flyby
Help...

Here is the story. I started seeing this girl about 5 months ago
and things were really great. She paid off a credit card for me, and she was treating me real good.( almost like a king) So with all her hard work I was working just as hard keeping her around and (you guessed it) I fell in love with her I was thinking she was the one. I was at her wishes. So long story short a couple weeks ago she met some guys after softball( She is a good looking woman and likes to flirt) but then she started hangen out with them more and more.She tells me that she misses hanging out in large groups. These guys are much younger than her and myself, she is 30 and the oldest guys is 21. She have been more focased on one guy in general and I got jealous.:gun I have never been jealous before in my life and always had the passive attitude toward all the women in my past. So anyway her hanging out with this guy I came to her with the notion of her sleeping with this guy. She said nothing could ever happend between them because he is way to young. :BS is what I was thinking and still am. Anyway she told me that I was to clinging and she needed to break up. So now I am set up in arms. I am pissed and i am sad and now I am fighting inner demons that I have never seen before. So what in the hell am I doing? My friends say that she is sleeping with him and to just forget about her. But her friends say that she isn't and I f**ked up a good thing. I am being drivin nuts about this whole mess. How do you let someone go that you fell in love with not knowing for sure if it was your head and feelings or if it was the right thing. I have never been messed up in the head as bad as I am today because of a girl. I am even thinking on selling the bike because it doesn't matter anymore. What in the hell ???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-31-2006, 01:17 PM
No Crying Allowed

It's a hard thing to do, but you have to let her go and do her thing...... you know the old saying. If it was meant to be she will coem back to you.... ahhhhhhhh that's all bullshit.... lol

Just give her the cold shoulder for a while and play har to get. If that doesn't work that forget about her.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-31-2006, 01:24 PM

Sorry to hear this man... Been there before too...

Like R1Lover stated... right now the best you can do it's be patient... atm the more you try to make her come back, the more you may push her to go away...

If she really have feelings for you like you have for her, she will come back... Just give her time...

Good luck man, I hope things will work out at the end!

::::EDITED/ADDED::::

And don't sell your bike man... do something you enjoy with friends, it will make you feel better...
post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-31-2006, 01:36 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
Are you related to Hellbound by any chance, he seem to have the same luck with woman.

post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-31-2006, 01:41 PM

Basically I'm gonna echo what they others have already said to you. You will never ever ever ever force or talk her back into being with you!!! The more you try the more they know they have you wrapped around their finger. If you act like you don't give a shit and go on with your normal life, you are MUCH more likely to get her back than if you were to kiss her ass.

Knowledge will cure ignorance, but you can't fix stupid
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-31-2006, 01:43 PM Thread Starter
Ass Cramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biga
Are you related to Hellbound by any chance, he seem to have the same luck with woman.
Damn I was thinking the same. If that's the case J/K

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi
And don't sell your bike man... do something you enjoy with friends, it will make you feel better...
It just hasn't been the same this year. Old riding partners have already sold theirs and sucks riding yourself. I haven't been out much this year and when I have it was with her. She bought a new riding jacket and helmet just for riding with me. I'll see what becomes of it but I have no hope for it. I am just tired of being single and friends are already married and it's hard finding new people to hang out with when you're 33.
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-31-2006, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R6Flyby
I am just tired of being single and friends are already married and it's hard finding new people to hang out with when you're 33.
Trust me dude I know the feeling. Been there. Tip? Stop looking and stop pressing the issue... that's when something falls in your lap that you never expect

post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-31-2006, 02:00 PM
Resident Redneck

Mail order bride will fix your problem

Quote:
I am just tired of being single and friends are already married and it's hard finding new people to hang out with when you're 33.

post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-31-2006, 05:44 PM Thread Starter
Ass Cramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slickpitt
Trust me dude I know the feeling. Been there. Tip? Stop looking and stop pressing the issue... that's when something falls in your lap that you never expect
At the time she asked me out. The timing couldn't be even more perfect I started dating her a week after all this happend http://www.motomummy.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=15487 So the timing could not be even better.
Like I have said before she has brought some inner demons outside of me that I never knew were in there. It has me scared. I have never felt so alone before now. To top that off that same week I recieved a letter from a company that I interviewed for saying that they did not meet my expectations. I am in a deadend job with no GF. Last couple weeks was a very bad.

Last edited by R6Flyby; 07-31-2006 at 05:48 PM.
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-31-2006, 05:47 PM
Resident Redneck

Don't stress to much if all else fails you can always count on Vale

post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-01-2006, 08:16 AM

Quote:
I am in a deadend job with no GF. Last couple weeks was a very bad.
It can always get worse dude. Just count your blessings and move on with life. Use your head man... if this chick is sniffing around dudes that are 10 years younger than her and in a sense, running around on you... then SHE IS NOT WHO YOU THOUGHT SHE WAS.... no matter how much you might think you know her. Honestly man.. let her go... go ride your bike, find some ass, hang out with your buddies, do something. Whatever you do DON'T sit at home throwing yourself a pitty party... you'll just feel worse about the whole thing. Oh! Work out! That's always a great stress release! In time this will pass, fo sho!

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-01-2006, 08:37 AM Thread Starter
Ass Cramp

Quote:
It can always get worse dude. Just count your blessings and move on with life. Use your head man... if this chick is sniffing around dudes that are 10 years younger than her and in a sense, running around on you... then SHE IS NOT WHO YOU THOUGHT SHE WAS.... no matter how much you might think you know her. Honestly man.. let her go... go ride your bike, find some ass, hang out with your buddies, do something. Whatever you do DON'T sit at home throwing yourself a pitty party... you'll just feel worse about the whole thing. Oh! Work out! That's always a great stress release! In time this will pass, fo sho!
Great advice I am looking at the gym more to get back into shape.
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-01-2006, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Great advice I am looking at the gym more to get back into shape.
Keep your head up man... not worth it to make yourself unhappy for someone that you're still "unsure" of... you will always find someone else... and when you look back, you will realise that it's true you have met someone else...

post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-01-2006, 09:07 AM
Random Sample

Quote:
Amen Slickpitt.. well said.
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-01-2006, 09:57 AM Thread Starter
Ass Cramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi
Keep your head up man... not worth it to make yourself unhappy for someone that you're still "unsure" of... you will always find someone else... and when you look back, you will realise that it's true you have met someone else...

God I hope so. I know present time blocks all views of the future.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode