Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-17-2006, 07:34 PM Thread Starter
Rollin in my 5.0

Send a message via Yahoo to beavisr1
NOS update

So as a few of you know I was going around 200mph while hitting the NOS and had a problem. Well......

Today I found out it was 2 blown plugs(melted) and a blown head gasket and schortched my head a little. So they are going to replace my gasket and mill the head and a new set of spark plugs. and as for the $$$$ only $650. I think I got off lucky Fo Sho......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-17-2006, 07:37 PM
I dont inhale

cool think it got hot in them combustion chambers , lol,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-17-2006, 07:40 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by beavisr1 View Post
So as a few of you know I was going around 200mph while hitting the NOS and had a problem. Well......

Today I found out it was 2 blown plugs(melted) and a blown head gasket and schortched my head a little. So they are going to replace my gasket and mill the head and a new set of spark plugs. and as for the $$$$ only $650. I think I got off lucky Fo Sho......
You on the crack again beavis... lmao

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-17-2006, 07:49 PM Thread Starter
Rollin in my 5.0

ok ok you got me 199

The last I lookes the speedo was 187 and still pulling hard till the almighty Uh Oh

post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-17-2006, 09:36 PM
Crash Test Dummy

Send a message via AIM to 2000750
riding this weekend?
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-17-2006, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER View Post
You on the crack again beavis... lmao
:imwst
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-17-2006, 09:49 PM Thread Starter
Rollin in my 5.0

I can ride this weekend but on my wifes cbr600rr i WILL probally not have my R1 till next weekend but I CAN HOLD MY OWN on a 600 and then some. Start a thread and with a time and place...

and Val you like the Hairy Cracks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-17-2006, 09:53 PM
Petronas Yamaha?

Quote:
but I CAN HOLD MY OWN on a 600 and then some. Start a thread and with a time and place...
You can hold your own and ride the 600

Good to hear it wasnt anything major on your other ride
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-18-2006, 01:32 AM

beavisr1 should change his name to blowinplugsr1...

post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-18-2006, 05:58 AM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi View Post
beavisr1 should change his name to blowinplugsr1...

blowinWHAT???

post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-18-2006, 07:24 AM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi View Post
beavisr1 should change his name to

blowinplugsr1...

And or blowinHEAD gasketsR1.

Last edited by Biga; 08-18-2006 at 07:31 AM.
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-18-2006, 11:17 AM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Quote:

Beavis it can't hurt to get your nitrous nozzles tested for equal flow & pressure, just to be on the safe side.

AND the best way is to test the system, is in its entirety if that's possible for you.

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-18-2006, 04:27 PM Thread Starter
Rollin in my 5.0

I have one nozzel and it sprays before the airbox so should be a consistiant flow to the carbs actually it just sprays just under the air filter

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-19-2006, 12:35 AM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Is it a dry shot Beavis or NOS/Fuel mix? I forget which bike you have

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM

Last edited by Warp Racer; 08-19-2006 at 07:46 PM. Reason: wrong verbage
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-19-2006, 01:42 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
dang beavis...that sucks...good luck with it. maybe you should try and find another way for power instead of a nitrous? send your engine to a guy and just do some major internal mods works wonders man

post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-19-2006, 06:21 PM
BabyEater

Send a message via MSN to Lord_Phat
Quote:
I have one nozzel and it sprays before the airbox so should be a consistiant flow to the carbs actually it just sprays just under the air filter
you definately are on crack

prejudices are what fools use for reason

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode