KENOSHA, Wis. -- It might sound like a chocoholic's dream, but stepping into a vat of chocolate became a two-hour nightmare for a 21-year-old man Friday morning.
The man, an employee of a Kenosha company that supplies chocolate ingredients, told police he got into the tank at Debelis Corp. to unplug it and became trapped waist-deep in the chocolate.
"It was pretty thick. It was virtually like quicksand," said Police Capt. Randy Berner.
Co-workers, police and firefighters tried to free the man but couldn't get him loose until the chocolate was thinned out. Berner said the worker was taken to a hospital for treatment of minor injuries.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!" To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.