Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 58 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 12:11 PM Thread Starter

September 18 Visa Interview!!!

Well things are wrapping up pretty quickly. Pond has her interview on the 18th and should have her visa on the 19th... If all goes well she'll be landing at LAX on October 5th where I'll meet her.
I'm so excited!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 58 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 12:13 PM

Good luck! Hope will work out...
post #3 of 58 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 01:18 PM

and then on to Amsterdam

post #4 of 58 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 01:24 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
I hope the time flies for you both. :

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 58 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 02:35 PM Thread Starter

These are the nice words from my father in regards to Pond getting here and us getting married.

"well you made your bed now lie in it"..

Yep Belgium Pond's been talking to her friend Bee and thats first on our list of travel destinations as soon as she gets her green card.
post #6 of 58 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 03:29 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Sounds like pops isn't so happy about all this?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 58 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 04:22 PM

Good luck.
I hope you guys can make it.
post #8 of 58 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 05:03 PM
Ta Moko

Hope it works out.

My friend Dean married a Asian lady and in fact went and visited here twice in Nam, spent a bunch of money on her etc. All looked good but when she got here she was homesick, depressed all the time. Last I heard she took off perhaps went back to Nam., Not implying your lady would do that but be careful about the Culture shock.

post #9 of 58 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 06:06 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Congrats....

need to let us know when the wedding is here so we all can crash it on our bikes... :

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #10 of 58 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 09:10 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eveR1ast View Post
Sounds like pops isn't so happy about all this?
haha no he is really excited he wants some chinky babies so he can have some real racers in the family not big fat bodybuilders.

That is too bad about your friend with his wife. I've thought a lot about how she'll do when she's here. I guess It is really common for asian women to live at home with parents until they get married some even sleep in the same bed with their mother. I am not really worried about this with Pond because she has been out of the house since she was 17 and living alone since she was 20 (7 years now). I'm not saying we're home free we are very aware we rushed things. marriage wouldn't even be in my vocabulary if it weren't for the visa thing and my finances dwindling from travelling so much. We had to decide to break it off or go all in. If we were to look at statistics we'd be doomed but if I were rational about everything things would get boring quick.
post #11 of 58 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 09:16 PM
Rookie again

Ok dude, you live here? You live there? Where the hell are you now? I'm cornfused.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
post #12 of 58 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 09:25 PM Thread Starter

I live in Park City Utah now. building a small home in Chaiyaphum. I'm a US resident haha.
post #13 of 58 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by STONE View Post
Well things are wrapping up pretty quickly. Pond has her interview on the 18th and should have her visa on the 19th... If all goes well she'll be landing at LAX on October 5th where I'll meet her.
I'm so excited!!
Awesome!!!
post #14 of 58 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 09:44 PM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Quote:
Originally Posted by STONE View Post
haha no he is really excited he wants some chinky babies so he can have some real racers in the family not big fat bodybuilders.

Good news to read about how it is all going for you and Pond bud

On a personal note, I think Pond will probably look good on the back of your dad's K7 Gixxer as well mate

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #15 of 58 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 09:55 PM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
wow congrats! (i think)

post #16 of 58 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 11:47 PM
FAsT BOYS

nice stone
post #17 of 58 (permalink) Old 08-23-2006, 10:38 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warp Racer View Post
Good news to read about how it is all going for you and Pond bud

On a personal note, I think Pond will probably look good on the back of your dad's K7 Gixxer as well mate
Yeah she'll look good. I'm buying my dads K3 and will ride it until winter then it will undergo race prep haha. I'm excited to take her to buy a jacket and helmet. I think I'm going to get a Motogp jacket from Corey for her.
post #18 of 58 (permalink) Old 08-23-2006, 01:07 PM

Stone...*nobody* can ever say they are home free in a relationship... Every relationship has it's own problems and dangers.

As long as you like being together while still respecting each other's thoughts and feelings you're on the right track. You guys seem to be enjoying each others company immensely, and that's all that counts
post #19 of 58 (permalink) Old 08-23-2006, 01:39 PM Thread Starter

Thanks Belgium we're on the right track then!
post #20 of 58 (permalink) Old 08-27-2006, 09:14 AM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
lol real racers in the family...haha that's awesome

congrats man. hope things work out well for ya...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode