Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 04:02 PM Thread Starter

what i woke up to this morning....the ghey

Yea winter's coming early and i'm not looking forward to it...i need to PCS to warmer weather soon
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 102_1974.jpg (53.3 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 102_1975.jpg (28.5 KB, 7 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 04:12 PM
Ta Moko

104 here today. be nice to have cooler weather

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 04:17 PM

It was HOT here today :
post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 04:23 PM Thread Starter

yea thanks guys way to keep the man down...LOL....actually i would love to have 104 weather. I'm from Fl so i really do miss the warmer weather. I felt right at home when i was in Kuwait for a few month, - the locals and all the sand, and random alerts.....it was all good. It's been raining here for the last 9 days and it looks like it's not gonna clear up for another 4. I hope i can at least get in one more day of riding before i have to put her up for the winter.
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 04:31 PM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
what branch are you in?

post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rican1884 View Post
yea thanks guys way to keep the man down...LOL....actually i would love to have 104 weather. I'm from Fl so i really do miss the warmer weather. I felt right at home when i was in Kuwait for a few month, - the locals and all the sand, and random alerts.....it was all good. It's been raining here for the last 9 days and it looks like it's not gonna clear up for another 4. I hope i can at least get in one more day of riding before i have to put her up for the winter.
Yeah, it must suck to be used to nice warm weather and having to go to a place like Alaska
Will you have to stay there for long?
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 05:31 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
Hate to say it brother, but better you then me.

post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 05:43 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
snowy peaks.... uh oh

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 06:42 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
*trying to muffle laughs* Bwahahahahahahahahahaha.....

It actually cooled off a bit here today. Got down to around 92 F and 94% humidity. Current temp at 9pm: 87 F. :

http://www.weather.com/weather/local...from=whatwhere

post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 07:13 PM
Petronas Yamaha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rican1884 View Post
what i woke up to this morning....
That's a pretty nice view! Wish I could have one like that again These flat lands & high temps are killing my morale

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1stunner View Post
what branch are you in?
Profile mentions USAF
post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 09:45 PM

hehe termination dust.
post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 09:46 PM
don't read this

nights are cooler.. which I love helps me sleep better..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 09:50 PM

Rinn I think we are next when it comes to the white stuff.
post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 09:59 PM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn View Post
nights are cooler.. which I love helps me sleep better..

Also good shagging weather when your all snuggled up with your girl

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 10:01 PM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
ANY WEATHER is good shagging weather!!

post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 10:04 PM

Nice pics! Bummer its gonna ruin yer riding season.
post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 10:16 PM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Quote:
Originally Posted by No1stunner View Post
ANY WEATHER is good shagging weather!!
Oh so true

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 10:38 PM
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by STONE View Post
Rinn I think we are next when it comes to the white stuff.

yep... but I've got a few more months than Alaska does..

post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 11:25 PM
`beer?

Send a message via MSN to walker Send a message via Yahoo to walker
i've rode twice this year

need to fix an exhaust leak and work has not allowed me time.. maybe this weekend.. im not scheduled to work so we'll see.. :/
post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-23-2006, 12:32 AM Thread Starter

Damn i didn't know it got this far, started my first college class today....political science and i'm def. not looking forward to the next 11 weeks. But yea i'm in the AF, been trying to go to Iraq for the last 3 years, instead they sent me to Kuwait. Yes i know it sounds crazy that i want to go, but i wanted the experience of it i guess. But congrats to everyone with warmer weather you need to enjoy it as much as you can. I on the other hand will be leaving the beautiful snowy peaks (sarcasm) in March and hopefully moving my rican ass to a more sunny state during the winter. And yes to everyone who is wondering we do get about 22/23 hours of pure darkness from end of november til about end feb beg. mar. we have about 1 hour of dusk. And the snow didn't completely melt away til about mid-may......yea i know it's depressing. But it's great to keep my girl warm though, that's my workout for the winter

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode