Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-24-2006, 09:20 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Heading to Vegas........ back now

10 hour Drive... be there about 8-9am tomorrow... which kinda sucks since check-in is like 2pm... but that's when everyone wanted to leave..

Should be fun... I have 2 hot girls watching my house and my dogs while I am gone... wish I had a hidden camera setup in my room.... it

sadly I don't....

Later fools... I'll bring back pics... too bad Sara Walker is at VIR or I could meet up with her and .. :

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-24-2006, 09:36 PM
No Crying Allowed

I would have mailed you a camera setup foo.......

We could have watched them live on the net.... he he

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-24-2006, 09:36 PM
No Crying Allowed

oh ya, have a great time bro......

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-24-2006, 09:59 PM

Enjoy!
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-26-2006, 08:18 AM

Remember, whatever happened in Vegas stays in Vegas... but of course, you may share with us...
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-26-2006, 04:30 PM

Good luck!

Knowledge will cure ignorance, but you can't fix stupid
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-26-2006, 06:31 PM
FAsT BOYS

nice have fun rinn
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-26-2006, 07:27 PM

Don't forget the pics foo.....
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-27-2006, 10:06 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Back from Vegas

Back from Vegas and I have to share this fucking story...

READ IT'S A GOOD STORY

Okay so my friends Steve and Seth pick me up at my house at about 10pm... we go pic up Steve's GF and then jump on I-70 West heading to Vegas....

Well Grand Junction, CO is pretty much the last town before you are in Utah... we pass that we are in Utah but from there to Green River, UT is about 100miles and its desert and there are 2 gas station that are spread way apart... well about halfway there my friend Seth is falling asleep at the wheel so he pulls over, pee's and I jump in the driver seat, while he was peeing he though he heard something.. well we start driving he looks over at the dash and POW the fucking car is overheating... we pull over about a mile down and pop the hood at 3:30am..

Now on the side of the road in the middle of the desert, nothing around, no moon so it's pitch black, and we don't have a fucking flashlight.. we use our cellphones as lights.. we see that the belt for the water pump broke... faaaaaawk..

So Seth and Steve decided to walk back about a mile and see if they can find the belt.. so Steve's GF and I are standing around for awhile and a few cars are passing us, I finally decide to push the car off the side of the road more so we don't get hit.. We push the car shut the doors and I run about 40-50 feet down the road to a mile marker sign to see exactly where we are...

I come back and Steve's GF asks me if I have the keys to the car. "No, why?" The doors are locked.. I'm like WTF no way.. Well Seths car has an alarm and when the doors close they automatically lock after 30seconds...

So now we are locked out of the car in the middle of nowhere with no moon.. So I am like fuck this and try to call Steve see where he is.. No luck I have full signal but it's not my network.. So I call 911 I connect to some local PD in Moab and they are useless... So she connects me to State Patrol who says they can get a wrecker out in about 1.5 hours, but are basically useless too since Grand junction is so much closer to us but they don't know the number to any wrecking crews there.. why can't they use the fucking internet and call or use a phonebook.. stupid as people.. awww..

Well I was done letting random cars pass us.. So I decided to flag down the next car I see... Over the hill comes some headlights so I flag him down and what luck it's a tow truck.. Richard was on the end of a 30hour shift and looked like he just got mauled by a damn oil can.. nicest guy but damn he looked like he was about dead.. so he picks the lock to the car alarm goes wild... I get in try the alarm pad.. no go the thing just goes off the whole time the guy loads it up.. and right when we are done Steve and Seth show up from their 2mile jaunt they took to find the belt.. So Seth and I jump in the car, Steve and his GF are in the cab with Rich...

So the tow-truck guy takes us down to Green River about 53 miles down the road ($4 a mile to get towed ).. and drops us off infront of a NAPA Auto Parts.. well we get there at about 5:30am store opens up at 7:30am..

What to do..

We walk up to a truck stop to hang out, I actually find a room in the back that's setup with a TV some couches and video games.. So I plop right down and get about an hour of sleep before we get up and walk back down to NAPA to get our belt.. So at about 8am we get our part (since the lady was late, her computers were down, and she was basically a bitch). So we get the car fixed and head out to Vegas.....

Left on Thur 10am MST arrived in Las Vegas, Friday 4pm MST

16 hours on a 10 hour trip... and to make it even better... I was up for 39 hours and Seth and Steve where up for about 43hours..

When in Vegas we stayed at "The Las Vegas Hilton" just off the Strip but a nice hotel.. We get in clean up and head out to dinner to PF Changs at The Aladdin,
with my friend Jeff and his fiance who surprised him with this trip for his birthday and then to the "Freemont Street Experience" in Downtown Vegas since Seth has never been to Vegas.. But while there we were only able to stay out till about 11pm till we hit the wall and had to crash and then woke up at 11am the next day...

fixing the car

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0817 (Large).JPG (91.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0818 (Large).JPG (68.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0819 (Large).jpg (118.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0820 (Large).JPG (80.1 KB, 2 views)

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"

Last edited by rinn; 08-27-2006 at 11:23 PM.
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-27-2006, 10:23 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Next day went Hotel hopping...

The Lions at MGM Grand

and some Ferarri Gear for FFWF at Caesars Palace...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0843 (Large).jpg (78.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0845 (Large).jpg (73.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0849 (Large).jpg (59.4 KB, 3 views)

post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-27-2006, 10:28 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

The Exotic Car dealership at Caesars... and a Mercialago that some artist painted..

Camera battery died after that last pic... so no more

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0847 (Large).jpg (65.4 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0848 (Large).jpg (83.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0850 (Large).jpg (90.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0851 (Large).jpg (86.1 KB, 2 views)

post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-27-2006, 10:35 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Coyote Ugly... woohooo

the chick with the curly hair was SMOKIN' HOT!!!!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0860 (Large).JPG (55.8 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0861 (Large).JPG (195.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0862-(Large).jpg (82.4 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0863-(Large).jpg (71.8 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0864 (Large).jpg (64.8 KB, 4 views)

post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-27-2006, 10:40 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0865 (Large).jpg (62.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0866 (Large).jpg (58.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0867-(Large).jpg (70.9 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0868 (Large).jpg (60.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0869 (Large).jpg (59.3 KB, 3 views)

post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 01:52 AM

LOL what a trip... when I read to this part "so Steve's GF and I are standing around for awhile", I thought...

Btw... you guys had enough tools on the road to fix the belt?

Nice pics...
post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 08:36 AM

Quote:
when I read to this part "so Steve's GF and I are standing around for awhile", I thought...
lmfao... Yeah I was waiting for that too

Knowledge will cure ignorance, but you can't fix stupid
post #16 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 09:53 AM
Crash Test Dummy

Send a message via AIM to 2000750
Holy shit dude!
post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 09:58 AM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi View Post
LOL what a trip... when I read to this part "so Steve's GF and I are standing around for awhile", I thought...

Nice pics...
Me too...........

Sorry the bad trip Rinn..... I hoep the rest of it made up for it.

Good to see you back safe...

|
|
|
|
post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 01:19 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi View Post

Nice pics...

all we needed was a wrench that we bought at the store.. was easy just took a long time to get the part..

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER View Post
Me too...........

Sorry the bad trip Rinn..... I hoep the rest of it made up for it.

Good to see you back safe...

Wasn't a "bad" trip IMO.. it was a fun adventure.. I was laughing the whole time we were broke down because it was so surreal.. :laugh I kept freaking the girl out by saying "Have you ever seen that movie where the kids break down in the middle of nowhere and a psycho killer comes out" she didn't like that too much so I stopped and started to make jokes since she looked like she was about to freak out..

fun trip though, coming home was uneventful..

post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 05:53 PM
Ta Moko

you should have starting chanting "Redrum" in the pitch black night.

I got to get back to Moab

post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 06:27 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn View Post
all we needed was a wrench that we bought at the store.. was easy just took a long time to get the part..

Wasn't a "bad" trip IMO.. it was a fun adventure.. I was laughing the whole time we were broke down because it was so surreal.. :laugh I kept freaking the girl out by saying "Have you ever seen that movie where the kids break down in the middle of nowhere and a psycho killer comes out" she didn't like that too much so I stopped and started to make jokes since she looked like she was about to freak out..

fun trip though, coming home was uneventful..
lol, ya the redrum would have topped it off lmao

|
|
|
|

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode