Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 01:42 AM Thread Starter

Have you ever.

Slept with a really fat girl just to see what its like? I did and all my friends say i'm gross. sheesh just had to try.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 01:54 AM

Never tried.

So how was it? You forgot to tell us... :1poke
post #3 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 05:37 AM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Quote:
Originally Posted by STONE View Post
Slept with a really fat girl just to see what its like? I did and all my friends say i'm gross. sheesh just had to try.
Was it a talcum powder attack to find the wet spot bud or lots of before :smileysex

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #4 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 07:23 AM
No Crying Allowed

NO.................. you are nuts bro.... lmao

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #5 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 07:31 AM

Uhhh...no.

You know how to find the entry on a girl like that ? Slap her thigh and follow the waves
post #6 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 07:43 AM Thread Starter

you guys have no exploration desire. Its guys like me that climbed mount everest!
the powder thing and wet spot jokes are gross.
post #7 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by STONE View Post
you guys have no exploration desire. Its guys like me that climbed mount everest!
the powder thing and wet spot jokes are gross.
:BS

Exploration desire huh? It's guys like you that turn gay!

:laugh
post #8 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 09:36 AM

I love to explore.

I dont like to hurl!!!!
post #9 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 09:50 AM
Pinky

you guys are pathetic.

fat chicks are as good in bed as any skinny chick. we still have likes, desires, and fun in the sack.

yup. i'm a fatty and i don't care what you guys have to say. i'm happy just being me. i don't give a shit about a stupid number on the scale or the size of my jeans. life is what you make of it. not what magazines, and pop culture make it out to be.

/rant off just my $.02
post #10 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 09:53 AM

post #11 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
you guys are pathetic.

fat chicks are as good in bed as any skinny chick. we still have likes, desires, and fun in the sack.

yup. i'm a fatty and i don't care what you guys have to say. i'm happy just being me. i don't give a shit about a stupid number on the scale or the size of my jeans. life is what you make of it. not what magazines, and pop culture make it out to be.

/rant off just my $.02
The question was about a REALLY fat girl. Like obese.... We can't all be supermodels right.
post #12 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 11:03 AM
Pinky

define really fat.
post #13 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 11:16 AM
FAsT BOYS

no i havent. stone werent you the one who said sex should sound like 2 2x4s slapping?
post #14 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 11:33 AM

Block out the sun big!
post #15 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 11:40 AM

Quote:
define really fat.
more then 120
post #16 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc750 View Post
more then 120
inches around the middle; stones; kilos

post #17 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 11:55 AM

Quote:
define really fat.
Pinky

post #18 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 12:03 PM
Pinky

Does your dick feel bigger now?

To be honest-I'm with the doctors... I don't think it's going to get get much bigger than "micro" big. You might as well sell the bikes, the hummer, and the yacht. They're not helping.
post #19 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Does your dick feel bigger now?

To be honest-I'm with the doctors... I don't think it's going to get get much bigger than "micro" big. You might as well sell the bikes, the hummer, and the yacht. They're not helping.
It was a joke

Anyway, you just confirm this: "yup. i'm a fatty and i don't care what you guys have to say. i'm happy just being me. i don't give a shit about a stupid number on the scale or the size of my jeans. life is what you make of it. not what magazines, and pop culture make it out to be"

post #20 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 12:13 PM

Mill, if you sell your ducs can I buy one cheap with all the shame you have now? :

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode