Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-30-2006, 08:08 PM
Pinky

Abby Mahle BIR Accident

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if you guys would be so nice as to put a comment of well wishes and speedy recovery out to a fellow rider on MySpace.

Abby Mahle 19F from Circle Pines was seriously injurred in a high speed crash off of T2 on Saturday August 26. She has suffered numerous broken bones, head trauma, and a broken neck. She was put into a medically supervised coma on Saturday and slipped into a full-on coma sometime on Sunday. She has some responsive actions, is breathing by help of a ventilator, and has a good potential of pulling through this.

Abby is truely a blessing to know. A fireball that kicks ass and takes names last.

To send well wishes to Abby (which are being printed and read to her in the hospital by her parents and boyfriend) please visit
http://www.myspace.com/pixy747

For more thorough updates visit http://www.mnsportbikeriders.com/for...opic=9603&st=0

Thanks Guys!

-Robyn
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-30-2006, 08:21 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
I can't post anything unless I am her friend..

but i hope she recovers that is horrible...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-30-2006, 08:27 PM
No Crying Allowed

That really sucks arse..............

But so does myspace. so no I won't go there.

I will say a prayer for her though and wish her the best.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-30-2006, 09:08 PM

Sorry to hear about this... wish her best and a full recovery...
post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 12:19 AM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
I'm with Val, my sentiments as well Pinky

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 04:49 AM

That's sad

Prayers sent and wishing for a full reahb.
post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 06:35 AM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
Here is to a speedy recovery

post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 08:58 AM
Pinky

Thanks for keeping Abby in your thoughts. I plan on visiting Abby either tonight or tomorrow. I'll print off this thread and read them to her.

post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 09:40 AM
Random Sample

Ugh, that's terrible.. I hope she has a full recovery very, very soon! Hang in there Abby!

post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 12:41 PM

I sent a friend request if I get approved I'll send my best wishes to her myspace page. I hope she's ok
post #11 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-01-2006, 04:30 AM

So, any updates?
Pinky, did you visit Abby already?
post #12 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-01-2006, 07:05 AM
Pinky

Nope, didn't get a chance to get up to Robbinsdale yesterday, it's on the opposite side of the cities. I am however swinging by there tonight on my way up north. I'll update everyone on either Monday or Tuesday.

As far as her condition right now, it's still the same as it was when I first posted. Another one of my friends said the scratches she got to her face are nearly gone. She just looks like she's sleeping is all.
post #13 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-01-2006, 08:42 AM
RacerX85

I left a message. Wish her well from me Pinky. She seems like a firecracker!
post #14 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-01-2006, 01:28 PM

so sorry to hear...i wish her the best
post #15 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-01-2006, 01:34 PM
Ass Cramp

Send a message via Yahoo to R6Flyby
Turn 2 not a good place to go down. Hey pinky.... Is she Boyd's GF/ Teammate? I know I have seen her before out there. Don't know her well, But my prayers are with her.
post #16 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-01-2006, 01:46 PM
Pinky

Yup she be Boyd's young lady. I don't know if I'd say she's part of Riff Raff Racing, but she's with Boyd.

Do I know you in person?
post #17 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-01-2006, 02:50 PM
Ass Cramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
Yup she be Boyd's young lady. I don't know if I'd say she's part of Riff Raff Racing, but she's with Boyd.

Do I know you in person?
Then i have met her a couple times. If you see Boyd before I do, give my best wishes. As for you knowing me in person? We may have crossed paths once or twice. I have helped out corner working on a few CRA races last year and did some Edge stuff too, at BIR. I know quite a few people out there from all that, plus all the trackdays I have done when edge was running. Also running on the street with some of the racers.
post #18 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-01-2006, 03:35 PM
Pinky

Quote:
Originally Posted by R6Flyby View Post
Then i have met her a couple times. If you see Boyd before I do, give my best wishes. As for you knowing me in person? We may have crossed paths once or twice. I have helped out corner working on a few CRA races last year and did some Edge stuff too, at BIR. I know quite a few people out there from all that, plus all the trackdays I have done when edge was running. Also running on the street with some of the racers.

You're familiar with Crashed Toys and Team Green's pit area then? If so, you prolly know who I am.
post #19 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-02-2006, 07:55 AM
Ass Cramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
You're familiar with Crashed Toys and Team Green's pit area then? If so, you prolly know who I am.
Never went that far back into the paddok.

For those people that would like to know about turn 2 at BIR and why it is not the best place to go down picture this, Mile long straight into righthand turn 1 WOT (if I remember right turn 1 is at 45 degree bank) so you hold WOT out of 1A where it flattens out and you lose some momentum ( 30-40 MPH) still at WOT you hit 1B and 2 at about 100+ MPH and in the middle of turn 2 you lose 3 feet of your line from the bumps on the track then a small straight to 3 the first turn your are hard on the brakes. Coming out of 2 there is a run-off but not much of one before you are in the woods (IMO should be a sand box there) I haven't seen alot of people walk away unscaved from crashes from turn 2 but every crash has mainly been a highside.
My prayers go out to Abby for a speedy recovery and hope to see both Abby & Boyd back on the track and on the street.
post #20 of 30 (permalink) Old 10-02-2006, 02:12 PM
Pinky

After being in a coma for 5 weeks......She's finally out of the woods! She's still in a C3 coma, but she's awake, understands her surroundings, and the people visiting her. She's not back to the full firecracker- but she's getting there! Proof positive that prayers and well wishes work.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode